Sandy Kipp, RD

Sandy Kipp, RD

Nutrition Consulting  |
Female
Sandy Kipp, RD is a nutrition consulting provider who practices in Nampa, ID. She has been practicing for 4 years. Read her story

232 2nd St S

Nampa, ID 83651

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Regence Blue Shield of Washington

Learn about Sandy Kipp

Sandy Kipp's bio

This content was provided by Sandy Kipp "Hi! My name is Sandy Kipp and I am a passionate practitioner of nutrition and wellness. I love what I do, and that is bringing health to those that are truly seeking to be well, whether that is overcoming chronic illness, reaching a healthy weight through loss or gain, or just doing a check in to make sure the patient is on the right path to long term wellness. My professional life is very important to me, but I am always keeping check on my balance between personal and professional. I am blessed to have one husband, two kids and two cats. Life is full, and I am loving all the moments of it! My favorite past times include travel, camping, boating with the family, reading, gardening, and cooking (when I don't have to!). "

This content was provided by Sandy Kipp "Health is more than eating well, or being at your ideal weight. I approach each patient from a holistic perspective, addressing all aspects of lifestyle including diet, exercise, sleep, environment, and stress because I realized that even if almost every piece is in check, but one is not, that can be the limiting factor to their health potential. I see each patient as an individual with unique needs and history, and problem solve their health disorder(s) along side the person. I am honored to do this with each person that entrusts me to walk beside them on their health journey. "

• Nutrition Consulting
  • Allergy
  • Dietetics
  • Nutritional Therapy

Sandy Kipp does not have any board certifications listed.

• Digestive Disorders
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Overweight
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• California Polytechnic State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Eastern Michigan University
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Sandy Kipp has no awards or honors listed.

Sandy Kipp has no media or publications listed.

Sandy Kipp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sandy Kipp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sandy Kipp's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sandy Kipp to family and friends
Sandy Kipp's Performance
Nampa, ID |
We approached Sandy because my husband has had intestinal issues ever since he can remember. Various traditional doctors couldn't pinpoint what was wrong. From our very first meeting, she was informative, patient, and understanding. After considering all aspects of health, she helped us through the process of changing our diet. After only two weeks, my husband felt better than he could every remember. Sandy's expertise has changed our lives, truly. Thank you, Sandy!
in Nampa, ID |
When I came2 see Sandy I had been suffering frm serious health issues for over a decade.I had seen multiple doctors frm every specialty there is. I was nearly broke frm medical expenses & I had been unable 2 work full time for over 2 years. To say my future was looking hopeless was an understatement. Sandy immediately believed that food I was eating was poisoning my body. I followed her instructions & I am happy to say that I am now drug FREE, back to work FT and looking forward to the future!!
in Boise, ID |
I was battling from a severe bout of Ulcerative Colitis! Sandy helped me refine my eating to help with inflammation and food sensitivities! Through a healthy eating plan diet and lifestyle, I was able to overcome my symptoms. I feel amazing and am back to full strength! Thanks Sandy!
in San Diego, CA |
I struggled with IBS-D for about a year when I found Sandy and began working with her using the LEAP protocol. I really wanted someone coming from a holistic approach, using food as medicine, and that's exactly what I found with Sandy. She was so supportive and really helped me to understand the role of diet and lifestyle on the digestive system and how important gut health is. Since then, I've been able to heal my gut and feel I'm at a better place now than even before that experience.
in Nampa, ID |
I have 100 lbs to lose and I could not do this without Sandy. I found her on the internet and from the moment I saw her website, credentials and what she offered I knew she was the nutritionist for me. I am very serious about losing weight and more importantly changing my eating choices. I am not willing to do it alone and the support and compassion mixed with her intelligence and expertise has helped me lose 31 lbs to date and 32 inches. And I have barely exercised. You should hire her.
in Nampa, ID |
I approached Sandy because I had low energy and could not lose weight in spite of exercise and basically healthy eating habits. Under Sandy's guidance, I discovered that my body was reacting to many foods which I regularly consumed - thus the fatigue and weight challenges! Since altering my food intake, I have more energy and I've lost 10 pounds. Sandy is not only a skilled practitioner, she is also a great encourager!
in Nampa, ID |
When I first saw Sandy, I was very sick, but didn't know why. She suggested we have our home tested for mold and sure enough, an inspector found a leak in a heating and air line and extremely high levels of toxic molds in our home! Over the next year, Sandy walked with me through an elimination diet and helped me find nutritional supplements that I could tolerate without allergic reactions. She went above and beyond to help restore my health and I am very grateful!
in Twin Falls, ID |
Sandy helped me resolve several health issues. Her sage advice and encouragement also helped me overcome some fears about changing my lifestyle. She is knowledgeable, well-trained and has a bright, optimistic spirit. We are so lucky to have her in Idaho.
Have you seen Sandy Kipp, RD?
Are you Sandy Kipp?