Sandra Hernandez, LPC

Counseling ·  Female · Age 53

Sandra Hernandez

Sandra Hernandez, LPC is a counselor in El Paso, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from Webster University in 2006 and specializes in counseling.

Make an appointment

Sandra Hernandez accepts

Sandra Hernandez accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers Plus POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Centene
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
MHNet - Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Sandra Hernandez treats your condition or procedure

Sandra Hernandez's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

As a Cognitive behavioral therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to movie in a new...

• Counseling

3.3

Sandra Hernandez?
Sandra Hernandez's Performance
What People Say About Sandra Hernandez, LPC
She will ask her clients to do their homework but when her clients ask for help find doctors for life changing surgeries she is in absolutely no hurry to get it if she gets it for them either way. She is she is an okay therapist but I don't expect any real results. The people she has running her errands r scared of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
I was finally at a point where I needed to seek out professional help. I was self-medicating and that was not working at all. I reached out to Sandra. I have been seeing her for almost a year. She is very professional, caring, and understanding. She cares about the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of her clients. She has truly helped me get on the correct path.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
I was needing help and there was no one available. I went online and found Ms. Hernandez, emailed her relaying my immediate help, she not only did she respond to my email, but texted and called! She was genuinely interested in hearing me and helping me. I have been seeing her every week and and I believe she’s given me a way to get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Ms Sandra Hernandez has always been very professional and caring. Has been very helpful to my family and myself. I always recommend her to my friends and family. Very happy with her services Thank You for all your help
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Sandra Hernandez actively listens, and is attuned to my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
I am very happy with Ms. Sandra Hernandez. She is very professional and listens without any judgment she makes you feel comfortable to really open up and discuss any problems you are going through. She is caring and follows up to see how you are during after a difficult session and I really appreciate that from her. I will definitely be recommending her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Sandy is very helpful and caring. She really helps you dig deep into the root causes of your issues with homework assignments and reflective questioning. Couple sessions are available as well and have really helped my marriage rebuild a strong foundation for a meaningful relationship. Sandy does not take sides but rather listens to both partners and sheds light on issues that may be overlooked in times of emotional stress. Sandy replies to texts efficiently in times of need as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Sandra Hernandez is well attended to me. I felt very comfortable with her atmosphere she provided. Her services she provided have been very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Sandra Hernandez has gone above and beyond for myself and my family. She is compassionate and understanding, and truly cares. I have known Ms. Hernnadez for three years and she truly has been our saving grace. I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so. She provides a welcoming atmosphere and truly makes a tough situation better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Ms. Hernandez was very professional and empathized with my situation. She picked up on all the major points that were triggering my depression and anxiety. Having to grieve the death of three parents in a six month span has sucked the life out of me. Ms. Hernandez has helped me put things into prospective and I am learning how to deal with every day situations. I couldn't have done this without her Help
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?

How was your experience with Sandra Hernandez?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Sandra Hernandez treats patients.

Compare Providers