Sandra Hernandez, LPC

Counseling •  Female • Age 54

Sandra Hernandez
2606 Jefferson Ave El Paso, TX 79930

Sandra Hernandez, LPC is a Counselor in El Paso, TX and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Webster University medical school in 2006. She is affiliated with The Children's Hospital at Providence. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sandra Hernandez to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

Sandra Hernandez accepts

Sandra Hernandez accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
HealthKeepers Plus POS
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice
Centene
Medicaid
Molina Healthcare
MHNet - Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Sandra Hernandez treats your condition or procedure

Sandra Hernandez's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Sandra Hernandez, LPC...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Sandra Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sandra Hernandez

3.4

Sandra Hernandez?
What People Say About Sandra Hernandez, LPC
This lady is amazing and she built my self confidence from the ground up and I truly appreciate all her wonderful work
Jessica brooks – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
This lady is a liar and a thief she takes but never gives the best of treatment. She made me feel worthless and insecure and ill never return to her ever again
Mar 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
This lady gives so much of her time helping and giving her clients the tools they truly need to succeed and for that I will forever be grateful. Mrs Sandy is the best therapist I have ever been to.
Jessica brooks – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
I would like to retract my other bashful comment about ms sandy. Ms sandy is an amazing therapist and a caring heart of gold therapist. Ms sandy genuinely goes above and beyond to care for all her patients
May 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
I was finally at a point where I needed to seek out professional help. I was self-medicating and that was not working at all. I reached out to Sandra. I have been seeing her for almost a year. She is very professional, caring, and understanding. She cares about the mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being of her clients. She has truly helped me get on the correct path.
Christy in El Paso, TX – Jan 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
I was needing help and there was no one available. I went online and found Ms. Hernandez, emailed her relaying my immediate help, she not only did she respond to my email, but texted and called! She was genuinely interested in hearing me and helping me. I have been seeing her every week and and I believe she’s given me a way to get better.
Sylvia in El Paso , TX – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Ms Sandra Hernandez has always been very professional and caring. Has been very helpful to my family and myself. I always recommend her to my friends and family. Very happy with her services Thank You for all your help
Yakzini in EL PASO, TX – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Sandra Hernandez actively listens, and is attuned to my needs.
Barbara N. – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
I am very happy with Ms. Sandra Hernandez. She is very professional and listens without any judgment she makes you feel comfortable to really open up and discuss any problems you are going through. She is caring and follows up to see how you are during after a difficult session and I really appreciate that from her. I will definitely be recommending her to my family and friends.
Patricia in El Paso, TX – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Sandy is very helpful and caring. She really helps you dig deep into the root causes of your issues with homework assignments and reflective questioning. Couple sessions are available as well and have really helped my marriage rebuild a strong foundation for a meaningful relationship. Sandy does not take sides but rather listens to both partners and sheds light on issues that may be overlooked in times of emotional stress. Sandy replies to texts efficiently in times of need as well.
Liz – May 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Sandra Hernandez is well attended to me. I felt very comfortable with her atmosphere she provided. Her services she provided have been very helpful.
Derek in El Paso, TX – Nov 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Sandra Hernandez has gone above and beyond for myself and my family. She is compassionate and understanding, and truly cares. I have known Ms. Hernnadez for three years and she truly has been our saving grace. I have recommended her to others and will continue to do so. She provides a welcoming atmosphere and truly makes a tough situation better.
A.C in El Paso, TX – Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?
Ms. Hernandez was very professional and empathized with my situation. She picked up on all the major points that were triggering my depression and anxiety. Having to grieve the death of three parents in a six month span has sucked the life out of me. Ms. Hernandez has helped me put things into prospective and I am learning how to deal with every day situations. I couldn't have done this without her Help
Irma Whiteley in Las Cruces, NM – Oct 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Hernandez, LPC?

How was your experience with Sandra Hernandez?

As a Cognitive behavioral therapist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. If you're looking for extra support and guidance through a challenging situation or you're just ready to movie in a new...

• Counseling