Chiropractic  |
Dr. Sandra Hernandez, DC
Dr. Sandra Hernandez, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Wellington, FL. She is 49 years old.

HealthSource of Royal Palm Beach

125 S State Road 7 Ste 103

Wellington, FL 33414

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Hernandez

• Chiropractic
  • Nutritional Therapy

Dr. Hernandez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Miami Dade Community College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Hernandez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hernandez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hernandez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hernandez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hernandez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hernandez to family and friends
Dr. Hernandez's Performance
in Royal Palm Beach, Fl |
I have gone to HealthSource in the past for back pain and they have always helped to relieve my symptoms. Now after a car accident, I didn't hesitate to call them for help. A great staff and I never have to wait to get in . They treat you right and you feel confident that you will get better.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I started at Heath Source of Royal Palm Beach because of an auto accident i was involved in. I went in for lower and upper back pains. The first time going in I felt like I was in a very professional office. Quick and attentive, no long wait. I would recommend to all friends and family!
in Palm Beach Gardens |
Great office. Very minimal wait time, practically known. Very professional office. This office literally works together to give you the best treatment possible.
I've been coming for months now due to neck pain and I can't even put into words how amazing I feel now that I have been getting adjusted regularly along with rehab & massage therapy. They're accomadating, friendly, personable, and genuinely spend their time getting to know you rather than treating patients like a revolving door. I enjoy the time I spend here and now they're giving me their best! Please visit them!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I had back pain for a while and luckily this place was close to my job. Last year in May I went in for a massage and I was told about having my spine aligned. So I've been going there ever since and all of the workers has been taking great care of me.
in Loxahatchee , FL |
Dr. Turk was awesome and helped me understand my diagnosis and treatment needed. The staff is wonderful and I highly recommend coming to HealthSource!
in Atlantis, FL |
HealthSource of Royal Palm Beach has helped me so much with the back and hip pain that I have been experiencing for the past several years. Dr. Turek, Mack and Kama have listened to and assisted me in my treatment, getting me back to great health. I highly recommend this office and the doctors and staff. Thank you!!
in West Palm Beach, FL |
For a long time I have been suffering from lower back pain that actually stopped me from exercising. I went on line & found this awesome chiropractor which changed my life forever. When I first visited their office my pain level was at a 9 & now I can say with such comfort & assurance that my pain level is down to 0 & I have more sessions to go. The warm greetings at the front desk, the exercises & the adjustment makes you start your day or even end your day with joy & confidence.
in Wellington, FL |
I have been suffering with lower back pain for many years, and more recently from neck pain and headaches. I began treatment at the beginning of the summer and have been very happy with my results as well as the staff. I was very nervous at the beginning, but Dr. Turek has been very reassuring throughout the last couple months. I love how easy she and Mack are to talk to and how they listen to me, and adjust my care when necessary.
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Hernandez, DC?
Are you Dr. Hernandez?