Sandra Heller, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Sandra Heller

Tallman OB/GYN

134 Route 59 # 59 Suffern, NY 10901

Sandra Heller, CNM is a midwife in Suffern, NY. She specializes in midwifery.

Sandra Heller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sandra Heller

1.7

Sandra Heller?
Sandra Heller's Performance
What People Say About Sandra Heller, CNM
I wish I had seen these reviews earlier, but they have made my mind up easier to leave this practice this year. I first went to Sandy Heller in 2015, it was a few months after my move back to Rockland County after living in another state for 10 years. When I called to make the appointment, I explained it was close to time for my mammogram, as well as my yearly check-up. I had explained that I had a full hysterectomy done in 2009, and I also had the BRACA1 test done due to breast cancer runs on both sides of my family. My dad's mom had it, as did his sister, my mom, and her five sisters. Plus my mom had Ovarian Cancer. I was told that Sandy Heller was the only person who had an opening without having to wait three months. Sandy did mention my weight when she saw me, I just shrugged it off, I did have Gastric Bypass done back in 2008 and it didn't work for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Heller, CNM?
I had Sandra Heller when I was asked in for an appointment after hearing some news of a strange test result. I came in nervous and Heller made it worse by telling me I had gained weight and was rude towards me throughout my exam. Although I left with positive news, I walked out crying because of Heller's insensitivity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Heller, CNM?
She told me that I am obese and wouldn't get pregnant. And unfortunately I ended up with her with my pregnancy check up and was made to feel like worthless because my pregnancy wasnt far enough and told me when attempting to do a sonogram oh there is nothing in there and I was 6 weeks
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Heller, CNM?
After a staff member wrote my weight down incorrectly, Nurse Heller told me I needed to watch my weight. After I explained to her there was no way I could have gained 20+ pounds in one year and not realized (I would have had to purchase all new clothes as I'm very short), she kept insisting that I needed to lose weight. I'm a very fit person, and if she had spent any time actually looking at me, she would have realized the error her staff made. Extremely unprofessional and insensitive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Heller, CNM?

How was your experience with Sandra Heller?

Sandra Heller, CNM is a midwife in Suffern, NY. She specializes in midwifery.

• Midwifery

Sandra Heller accepts

Sandra Heller accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth