Podiatric Surgery  |
Dr. Sandra Gold, DPM
Dr. Sandra Gold, DPM is a podiatric surgery doctor who practices in Carrollton, TX. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Gold is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Frisco, Medical City Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

4333 N Josey Ln Ste 206

Carrollton, TX 75010

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Gold

Dr. Gold's Experience

Dr. Gold's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatric Surgery

• Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Gold does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Plantar Fasciitis

• Nail Avulsion and Excision

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1983

Dr. Gold has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gold has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gold to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Gold's Performance
    FAIR
Plano, TX |
At substantial cost, none of it covered by insurance, I went through a steroid shot to the heel which worked for about 48-hours, some fungus toenail polish concoction to cure a fungus that hasn't resolved after 3 months, orthotics that debilitate me, and a rude, unfriendly doctor, and uncooperative billing staff which refused to send my records to a new provider out of state. What's left to say? Can't remember if I spent $500 or $700, but none of it was covered. What a waste.
Dallas, TX |
Dr. Gold is straight and to the point. She has a little bit of a sense of humor that seems like she is being rude, but really she isn't. She is fixing my feet and I am so thankful! ??
in Carrollton, TX |
Well from day one I could tell she was no good. By that I mean in the following. She would come in explain what she found on X-rays and as soon as she is done she LITERALLY start walking out with her laptop and the times I tried asking her a question she would answer as she is walking out and still replying to me as she is closing the door. Now the problem with that is that I have more questions about my "foot", I mean I have the right to ask questions right? After all I am paying $45/ visit!
in Dallas, TX |
First, this office has no respect for your time. I waited 45 minutes and had to complain about the wait before they brought me back. Second, Dr. Gold has a horrible bedside manner. She came in without greeting me, barely let me get a word in, and seemed annoyed when I had questions. Healthcare is very expensive and it is insulting to not answer questions about recommended care that I have to pay for! Finally, she would not listen to my concerns. Do not go to her!
Carrollton, TX |
The office staff is not professional nor do they make you feel comfortable. Dr. Gold is nice but always in a rush; acts bothered when I dared to ask questions. I was offered orthotics & was told they would cost over $600, they didn't call my insurance just, which is Aetna- PPO, they stated they were certain they wouldn't be covered. So if paying out of pocket, they dropped the price to $275, which I questioned because why charge insurance more than double if you can offer them for $275?
in Dallas, TX |
Don't, don't, and don't. Dr. Gold will rip you off. I don't even know what that Gold is for . For two visits in a row, she walked in, did not greet me, went straight to my foot, look at it, asked a couple of questions, super unfriendly, and walked away. No smile, no explanation, she is just in a hurry to visit the next customer. She will also try to sell you unnecessary products at an outrageous price. Please find someone else, please :)
in Plano, TX |
Pushy sales office. I went for a broken nail on my foot and they wanted to do x-rays because of the size of my feet (!). They wouldn't let me leave unless I signed that I would pay for shoe inserts, and I was there for a broken nail that was breaking into the skin. Go figure....
in Frisco, TX |
I loved it and my foot is getting better.
Have you seen Dr. Sandra Gold, DPM?
Are you Dr. Gold?