Sandra Gass, NP

Sandra Gass, NP

DermatologyFemale

Sandra Gass, NP is a Dermatologist in Knoxville, TN. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sandra Gass to book an appointment.

Brought to you by and on staff at

Dermatology Associates of Knoxville, Affiliate of Anne Arundel Dermatology

Dermatology Associates of Knoxville, Affiliate of Anne Arundel Dermatology

Visit Website
Dermatology Associates of Knoxville - UT Medical Center1928 Alcoa Hwy Ste 209 Knoxville, TN 37920
Dermatology Associates of Knoxville - Powell7557 Dannaher Dr Ste G20 Powell, TN 37849

More Dermatologists at Dermatology Associates of Knoxville, Affiliate of Anne Arundel Dermatology

Sandra Gass' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sandra Gass

1.9

Sandra Gass
I would like to ask how a single review here says that anyone is jealous? How presumptuous to assume that someone caring about their health and not liking how they were treated has anything to do with vanity? I would say that a practice that would state disgruntled patience is jealous should be carefully reviewed. That someone can be so skewed by their own admiration of another person that they will not look at the overwhelming amount of people saying that she was not a good provider is worrying to me that maybe there is not a relationship here that should not be looked at. I was not treated professionally and not treated correctly. A visit to another Dr found the spot that was "nothing that required a test" was in fact cancer that needed a 3 inch by 5 inches long and 3-inch deep surgical procedure to remove! Leaving a HUGE scar on my thigh I have to look at each day! HOW DARE YOU suggest we are all just jealous of this arrogant and necklace Dr!!!!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Disgusted – May 15, 2020
First of all Ms. Gass is a Nurse Practitioner not a physician. I worked directly with her as a nurse and always found her to be very reliable. Let me ask, what physician is ever on time? There are too many people with negative attitudes in this world!!! Ms. Gass is beautiful on the inside, as well as, on the outside. I believe there are some jealous people on here! Unable to state her credentials and online complaining?
Candy Parker – Mar 11, 2020
I went to see Dr. Gass on the recommendation of my GP. I had her check 2 places on my face. After glancing at them, she said they're just dilated pores. A year and a half later, I'm preparing for moh's surgery because they are cancerous. If I hadn't gone back, out of vanity, the cancer would have continued to invade my body. Also, the body scan I received from her took all of 90 seconds. I felt like she was uncomfortable looking at me. It was weird, and potentially life threatening.
Elesia – Jan 23, 2020
I took my teenage daughter to Me, Gass for a skin condition that even after 2 biopsies she couldn't diagnosis. Sad
  • Long wait times
Knoxville, TN – Aug 07, 2019
Has always found and treated my skin issues...many...kind and awesome!!
Mar 04, 2019
Sandra Gass does not do a thorough skin cancer check. Went 2 times won't go back. She's seems to be in a hurry also.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Knoxville, TN – Apr 27, 2017
I went to DAK thinking they would be better. My first appointment with Dr. Gass was a eye opener. I had more interaction with the PA. Dr. Gass never entered my exam room but stood in the doorway and spoke with me. She never examined me at all. For all I know I may not even have psoriasis. I would advise anyone who reads this to choose someone else for a dermatologist.
Rene in Knoxville, TN – Nov 07, 2016
The disposition of this NP is just not what anyone would enjoy.
Dissatisfied in Knoxville – Jan 13, 2016

How was your experience with Sandra Gass?

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Sandra Gass' experience treating your condition or procedure

Sandra Gass' conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Psoriasis
  • Scars
  • Warts

Sandra Gass accepts

Sandra Gass accepts the following insurance:

Sandra Lynn Gass grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee and was inspired at a young age to be in a medical field to help others, as her mother was frequently...Read more

• Dermatology

Masters - Kansas State University

How can I make an appointment with Sandra Gass, NP?

Call (865) 263-5805 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.

Does Sandra Gass, NP offer telehealth services?

Sandra Gass has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Sandra Gass, NP accepting new patients?

Sandra Gass, NP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Sandra Gass' profile to make an appointment.

Does Sandra Gass, NP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Sandra Gass accepts your insurance.

What are Sandra Gass, NP's top areas of care?

Sandra Gass frequently treats Acne, Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema), and Birthmark. See all procedures and conditions Sandra Gass treats.

Where is Sandra Gass, NP's office located?

Sandra Gass' office is located at 1928 Alcoa Hwy Ste 209, Knoxville, TN 37920. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.