Sandra Gass, NP

Sandra Gass, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Sandra Gass, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in Knoxville, TN. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sandra Gass to book an appointment.

Dermatology Associates of Knoxville, Affiliate of Anne Arundel Dermatology

Visit Website
Dermatology Associates of Knoxville - UT Medical Center1928 Alcoa Hwy Ste 209 Knoxville, TN 37920
Dermatology Associates of Knoxville - Powell7557 Dannaher Dr Ste G20 Powell, TN 37849

More Nurse Practitioners at Dermatology Associates of Knoxville, Affiliate of Anne Arundel Dermatology

Sandra Gass' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sandra Gass

1.9

Sandra Gass?
  • Office environment (5)
  • Wait times (5)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (1)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (7)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (7)
I would like to ask how a single review here says that anyone is jealous? How presumptuous to assume that someone caring about their health and not liking how they were treated has anything to do with vanity? I would say that a practice that would state disgruntled patience is jealous should be carefully reviewed. That someone can be so skewed by their own admiration of another person that they will not look at the overwhelming amount of people saying that she was not a good provider is worrying to me that maybe there is not a relationship here that should not be looked at. I was not treated professionally and not treated correctly. A visit to another Dr found the spot that was "nothing that required a test" was in fact cancer that needed a 3 inch by 5 inches long and 3-inch deep surgical procedure to remove! Leaving a HUGE scar on my thigh I have to look at each day! HOW DARE YOU suggest we are all just jealous of this arrogant and necklace Dr!!!!!
Disgusted – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Gass, NP?
First of all Ms. Gass is a Nurse Practitioner not a physician. I worked directly with her as a nurse and always found her to be very reliable. Let me ask, what physician is ever on time? There are too many people with negative attitudes in this world!!! Ms. Gass is beautiful on the inside, as well as, on the outside. I believe there are some jealous people on here! Unable to state her credentials and online complaining?
Candy Parker – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Gass, NP?
I went to see Dr. Gass on the recommendation of my GP. I had her check 2 places on my face. After glancing at them, she said they're just dilated pores. A year and a half later, I'm preparing for moh's surgery because they are cancerous. If I hadn't gone back, out of vanity, the cancer would have continued to invade my body. Also, the body scan I received from her took all of 90 seconds. I felt like she was uncomfortable looking at me. It was weird, and potentially life threatening.
Elesia – Jan 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Gass, NP?
I took my teenage daughter to Me, Gass for a skin condition that even after 2 biopsies she couldn't diagnosis. Sad
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Knoxville, TN – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Gass, NP?
Has always found and treated my skin issues...many...kind and awesome!!
Mar 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Gass, NP?
Sandra Gass does not do a thorough skin cancer check. Went 2 times won't go back. She's seems to be in a hurry also.
Knoxville, TN – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Gass, NP?
I went to DAK thinking they would be better. My first appointment with Dr. Gass was a eye opener. I had more interaction with the PA. Dr. Gass never entered my exam room but stood in the doorway and spoke with me. She never examined me at all. For all I know I may not even have psoriasis. I would advise anyone who reads this to choose someone else for a dermatologist.
Rene in Knoxville, TN – Nov 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Gass, NP?
The disposition of this NP is just not what anyone would enjoy.
Dissatisfied in Knoxville – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandra Gass, NP?

How was your experience with Sandra Gass?

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Sandra Gass treats your condition or procedure

Sandra Gass' conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Psoriasis
  • Scars
  • Warts

Sandra Gass accepts

Sandra Gass accepts the following insurance:

Sandra Lynn Gass grew up in Knoxville, Tennessee and was inspired at a young age to be in a medical field to help others, as her mother was frequently...Read more

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Dermatology (Nurse Practitioner)

Masters - Kansas State University