Sandra Aguilar

Sandra Aguilar

Counseling  |
Female
Sandra Aguilar is a counseling provider who practices in Round Rock, TX.

2851 Joe Dimaggio Blvd Ste 4

Round Rock, TX 78665

(512) 238-1960

Learn about Sandra Aguilar

• Counseling

Sandra Aguilar does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Sandra Aguilar is unavailable at this time.

Sandra Aguilar has no awards or honors listed.

Sandra Aguilar has no media or publications listed.

Sandra Aguilar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sandra Aguilar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sandra Aguilar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sandra Aguilar to family and friends
2.3
Sandra Aguilar's Performance
Pflugerville, TX |
My family and I were referred to Sandra for family therapy and she has been a life saver! She’s very knowledgeable in blended families and her love of what she does shows in her work.
Hutto, TX |
We were referred to Ms. Aguilar to help our child with counseling. The office was in Round rock and close to our home. Ms. Aguilar lacked the skills, abilities nor coping mechanism to work with either the family or the child. We were left helpless and without answers despite repeatedly asking for a treatment plan or action The damage inflicted on our children & family relationship was been huge due to Sandra. She fails to returns calls and emails were never answered besides billing.
Austin, TX |
They're good, mediocre and horrible therapist -save your $ & avoid this one. This therapist claims to be knowledgeable about DV among other things yet had no policy or procedures in place to address these issues. Our family was most vulnerable by opening up to her. We wanted to believe that she had our best interest at heart but were sadly mistaken. She only re-traumatization our family & abused her position. Tease out the bad therapist but don't give up on your search for a good one. Avoid
Round Rock, TX |
This is a wannabe counselor. Therapists need to listen and respond to what you’re saying, as a client one could as well forget Sandra ever listening. Judging clients in a way that shames them is hurtful and hinders progress in therapy. One would assume that, however we were shocked at the assumptions / judgements being made. Therapists need to respect differences between themselves and their clients. She has no clue of either. Finally, she can be bought by the highest bidder.
Austin, TX |
Extremely biased, unethical professional. Zero data driven decision making. She favors the parent who can pay her the most. My daughter tried to commit suicide while Sandra was our GAL. Do not trust your family's welfare to her.
Austin, TX |
Sandra is great at her craft! I would highly recommend her as an individual therapist.
Georgetown, TX |
Sandra is an excellent counselor. She is able to help you see the root cause of the issues and find a solution that works for you. She has taught me how to become more effective in my communications and listening skills with others and this has positively impacted all aspects of my life, personally and professionally. The skills i have learned from her help me each day and allow me to help others in my life. I would recommend her to anyone seeking to learn and make improvements in their li
Austin, TX |
Sat & watched how Sandra Aguilar violated the trust of my family. I felt that Sandra was very bias in her approach (family group setting was one sided - not neutral). She did not conduct herself in a professional manner. She lacked accept full responsibility for her actions & inactions - shifted blame & made excuses (arriving late, putting family in harms way, etc). She was cold & lacked empathy. Although she stated she had DV training/experience she demonstrated the complete opposite.
in Austin, TX |
Sandra is incapable and unqualified to provide the services that she claims to. Despite having the degrees, her cognitive abilities are negligible at best. She is extremely non responsive and rarely checks emails sent to her. Watch out !
Have you seen Sandra Aguilar?
Are you Sandra Aguilar?