Sandi Burningham, MC

CounselingFemaleAge 49

Counseling

Sandi Burningham, MC is a Counselor in St George, UT. Her office accepts new patients.

Sandi Burningham, MC
561 E Tabernacle St St George, UT 84770

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I'm passionate about my work and my role as a mental health therapist. I truly enjoy the opportunity to help individuals, couples, and families learn to lead more rewarding, productive, healthy and satisfying lives..."

- Sandi Burningham, MC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Sandi Burningham treats your condition or procedure

Sandi Burningham's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Counseling Services
  • Eating Disorders
  • Marital Counseling
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

Sandi Burningham accepts

Sandi Burningham accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
EMI Health
Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
Public Employees Health Plan
SelectHealth

Sandi Burningham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sandi Burningham

4.5

Sandi Burningham

Sandi Burningham was my therapist a few years ago. My last session was when she looked at me with a bit of disgust and told me I needed to "find a personal trainer to help me fix my disproportionate body". I'm apple shaped so I distribute my weight in my upper torso and there's literally NOTHING I can do about that. I should mention that Sandi was well aware of the fact that I have struggled with anorexia most of my life and she still thought that was a good idea to say that to me ????? That was the last time I ever stepped foot in her office again. I had so much respect for her and then felt like I had been fooled once this side of her emerged. It was obviously incredibly unprofessional for a therapist to body shame a client like that especially one who has an ED. When you have to find a therapist to help you heal from the trauma inflicted by a former therapist, you know that was a bad therapist. I have since warned and will continue to warn others NOT to go to Sandi Burningham.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandi Burningham, MC?
Very approachable, genuine and dependable. I have been a tough client for Sandi's for several years and I would not hesitate in recommending her as a counselor to the most precious people in my life. I am so pleased along with my family to see results in my life.
Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sandi Burningham, MC?

How was your experience with Sandi Burningham?

I'm passionate about my work and my role as a mental health therapist. I truly enjoy the opportunity to help individuals, couples, and families learn to...Read more

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

2001
University of Phoenix

Is Sandi Burningham, MC accepting new patients?

Sandi Burningham, MC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Sandi Burningham's profile to make an appointment.

Does Sandi Burningham, MC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Sandi Burningham accepts your insurance.

What are Sandi Burningham, MC's top areas of care?

Sandi Burningham frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Counseling Services, and Eating Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Sandi Burningham treats.

Where is Sandi Burningham, MC's office located?

Sandi Burningham's office is located at 561 E Tabernacle St, St George, UT 84770. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Sandi Burningham, MC offer telehealth services?

Sandi Burningham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Sandi Burningham, MC?

561 E Tabernacle St St George, UT 84770