Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND

Homeopathy ·  Female

Dr. Easton

Main

119 W 23rd St Ste 403 New York, NY 10011

Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND is a homeopath in New York, NY and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Ubcnm in 2007 and specializes in homeopathy, acupuncture, and more.

Dr. Easton accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Easton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Easton's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Easton

Dr. Easton?
Dr. Easton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND
I came to Dr. Easton to recover from a serious spinal misalignment. I had tried other methods of healing, but Dr. Easton's procedure was one of the most effective in restoring alignment back to my body. I experienced a significant improvement in my posture, a more balanced and stable walking pattern, as well as improved digestion and sleep. Dr. Easton is tremendously knowledgeable and passionate about healing. I can put my trust in her practice and will be returning should I need further work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
I have a number of issues related to past trauma and Dr. Easton generously and deftly worked with me. She employed a number of well thought out techniques to guide me through my healing process . I feel great, I feel like I'm more in my body, and people are telling me how healthy I look.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr. Easton was a pleasure to work with. I have been in constant discomfort in my body for years now. With countless visits to various practitioners and only temporary results. The ncr treatment is a major breakthrough in itself but Dr. Easton implements other treatments to further help you progress. I truly feel better than I have in a long time and I will certainly look to Dr.Easton for future treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr. Easton is so wonderful to work with. She has so many skills, that in totality are remarkable for setting me on a path of healing. I've met many people in my life and am truly blessed to have experienced an NCR Treatment. The change in my overall health is amazing. Pain and discomfort that burdened me has be lifted. I look forward to continue to work with Dr. Easton as I know in every ounce of my being that she is instrumental in guiding and helping me to maintain well-being. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Very kind. Listens to everything you have to say, makes you feel comfortable, and a great doctor. :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Amazing! Dr Easton is the only doctor who has earned my trust from all points of view: as a physician, as a person and as a health adviser. She has the rare ability of actually connecting with her patients. She is very up-to-date with treatments and therapies, both in conventional and alternative medicine; she'll be frank in telling you what you need, from a body and mind perspective. I am a firm believer that body and spirit need to work together in order to heal. Dr Easton will take you there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Highly Recommended and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr Easton behaved very strangely with me. After following me remotely for some months for homeopathic treatment she suddenly disappeared with no apparent, or declared, reason. Though I had enjoyed working with her, I found this demeanour very dangerous and unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr. Easton has accomplished excellent results in her treatment regime. She is always patient in listening to my symptoms and progress updates - asking probing questions. She consistently evaluates my progress, and when appropriate adjusts treatment as needed. Her knowledge, skills and insights are exceptional and have proven key in my progress. I strongly recommend Dr. Easton to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
"Intuitive" is an understatement. This woman can see into your soul... She'll make you feel like a part of the process — she'll have you believing it's YOU doing the work. That you're healing yourself. But the bottom line is, it's magic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
I don't normally write reviews but for this woman I felt like I had to. She is Amazing!! She goes above and beyond in every single way. She is so knowledgeable and spends a lot of time with you in order to get all the information to treat her patients properly. We have been down the traditional medical path for many years now and continue to hit a dead end. One visit with Dr. Easton and we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We are So Appreciative to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Highly intuitive with great bedside manner. Looks for wholistic solutions. Does not have a slice and dice approach and neither does she try and get repeat visits out of patients which improves the trust factor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Very considerate, goes above/beyond. Stays after appt end-times when possible to make sure we cover everything. 1st appt doubled in length with no extra charge. Honest about her opins of my wellbeing. Not only did she put forth A+ effort, I am getting incredible results despite continuing with other treatments that go against her work. Overall physical and mental health improved significantly. 2 weeks later, a 4 yr injury that effected most of my activities, solved itself like that! Pop! gone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr. Easton was intuitive and comprehensive in her diagnoses and treatment, which encompassed several modalities that addressed and alleviated some considerable discomfort I was experiencing. The office was well-appointed and the equipment state-of-the-art.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Easton?