Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND

HomeopathyFemale

Homeopathy

Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND is a Homeopath in New York, NY and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Ubcnm medical school in 2007. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND
119 W 23rd St Ste 403 New York, NY 10011
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Homeopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Easton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Easton's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders

Dr. Easton accepts

Dr. Easton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Easton

Dr. Easton

Dr. Easton - where does one begin? A shaman? Mystical healer? Dare I say a witch? This woman has a supernatural ability to see ALL of you and enables/emPOWERs you to heal on the deepest levels. I’ve been coming to Dr. E for NCR/homeopathy for the last few months and the level of change I’ve experienced from a physical, mental, emotional level continues to inspire me — the effects not only stay…you continue to feel them. Just recently I’ve brought my mother, a cancer patient, and the shifts I’m experiencing through her have been an answer to many sleepless nights and prayers. Dr. Easton is IT. For all the times, I’ve experienced hopelessness and cynicism towards modern medicine - this DOCTOR (a teacher in the truest sense) is the golden light we’ve all been yearning for. If you’re here, reading the reviews you’re already on the path — be ready to live and own your vitality.
Navi – May 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
I find Dr. Easton to be deeply committed to the progress of her patients. She uses a variety of modalities that mutually support each other and is thoughtful in the progression of treatment, taking into account the desires and limitations of the patient. She is extremely knowledgeable and professional. At this time of COVID-19, her office is thoroughly cleaned between patients and each patient is screened the day before the visit and in the waiting room before entering the office. I see Dr. Easton as a true healer.
Cindy Newton – Sep 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr Easton is one of a kind. She always attempts to get to the core of your problems and never rushes you. She has been a God sent to me.
Nick – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
I've been going to Dr. Samual Easton for the past 5 years for NCR treatments and have been getting great results from her treatments. I currently live in the D.C. area but fly into New York just to get a 4 day treatment session with Dr. Easton. I had been suffering from intense migraines due to multiple whiplash (automobile) accidents and even underwent multiple TMJ surgery to alleviate the pain. The NCR treatments coupled with other modalities she learned from integrative medicine seems to be the only way I can endure the intense pressure from my headaches. What I like about my visits is her extreme attention to detail and willingness to listen to all of my current concerns and issues as a whole. What I really respect about her practice is that she is continually learning new approaches and techniques that she can incorporate into our sessions.
Roland – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
I came to Dr. Easton to recover from a serious spinal misalignment. I had tried other methods of healing, but Dr. Easton's procedure was one of the most effective in restoring alignment back to my body. I experienced a significant improvement in my posture, a more balanced and stable walking pattern, as well as improved digestion and sleep. Dr. Easton is tremendously knowledgeable and passionate about healing. I can put my trust in her practice and will be returning should I need further work.
Pittsburgh, PA – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
I have a number of issues related to past trauma and Dr. Easton generously and deftly worked with me. She employed a number of well thought out techniques to guide me through my healing process . I feel great, I feel like I'm more in my body, and people are telling me how healthy I look.
Erik Endsley in New York, NY – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr. Easton was a pleasure to work with. I have been in constant discomfort in my body for years now. With countless visits to various practitioners and only temporary results. The ncr treatment is a major breakthrough in itself but Dr. Easton implements other treatments to further help you progress. I truly feel better than I have in a long time and I will certainly look to Dr.Easton for future treatment.
Shaan – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr. Easton is so wonderful to work with. She has so many skills, that in totality are remarkable for setting me on a path of healing. I've met many people in my life and am truly blessed to have experienced an NCR Treatment. The change in my overall health is amazing. Pain and discomfort that burdened me has be lifted. I look forward to continue to work with Dr. Easton as I know in every ounce of my being that she is instrumental in guiding and helping me to maintain well-being. Thank you!
James Wasielewski in Kingston, MA – Jul 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Very kind. Listens to everything you have to say, makes you feel comfortable, and a great doctor. :)
Kasey in Pennsylvania – May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Amazing! Dr Easton is the only doctor who has earned my trust from all points of view: as a physician, as a person and as a health adviser. She has the rare ability of actually connecting with her patients. She is very up-to-date with treatments and therapies, both in conventional and alternative medicine; she'll be frank in telling you what you need, from a body and mind perspective. I am a firm believer that body and spirit need to work together in order to heal. Dr Easton will take you there.
Laura – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Highly Recommended and professional.
Nisha Jones in california – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr Easton behaved very strangely with me. After following me remotely for some months for homeopathic treatment she suddenly disappeared with no apparent, or declared, reason. Though I had enjoyed working with her, I found this demeanour very dangerous and unprofessional.
Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr. Easton has accomplished excellent results in her treatment regime. She is always patient in listening to my symptoms and progress updates - asking probing questions. She consistently evaluates my progress, and when appropriate adjusts treatment as needed. Her knowledge, skills and insights are exceptional and have proven key in my progress. I strongly recommend Dr. Easton to my family and friends.
Joe in Alexandria, VA – Jul 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
"Intuitive" is an understatement. This woman can see into your soul... She'll make you feel like a part of the process — she'll have you believing it's YOU doing the work. That you're healing yourself. But the bottom line is, it's magic.
Stefano Y. in East Hanover, NJ – Jan 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
I don't normally write reviews but for this woman I felt like I had to. She is Amazing!! She goes above and beyond in every single way. She is so knowledgeable and spends a lot of time with you in order to get all the information to treat her patients properly. We have been down the traditional medical path for many years now and continue to hit a dead end. One visit with Dr. Easton and we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. We are So Appreciative to have found her!
Joanne in Southbury, CT – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Highly intuitive with great bedside manner. Looks for wholistic solutions. Does not have a slice and dice approach and neither does she try and get repeat visits out of patients which improves the trust factor.
MM in Port Chester, NY – May 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Very considerate, goes above/beyond. Stays after appt end-times when possible to make sure we cover everything. 1st appt doubled in length with no extra charge. Honest about her opins of my wellbeing. Not only did she put forth A+ effort, I am getting incredible results despite continuing with other treatments that go against her work. Overall physical and mental health improved significantly. 2 weeks later, a 4 yr injury that effected most of my activities, solved itself like that! Pop! gone!
Brattleboro, VT – May 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?
Dr. Easton was intuitive and comprehensive in her diagnoses and treatment, which encompassed several modalities that addressed and alleviated some considerable discomfort I was experiencing. The office was well-appointed and the equipment state-of-the-art.
Jason A. in New York, NY – Dec 03, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuelle Easton, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Easton?