Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND

NaturopathyMaleAge 33

Dr. Oltman

Oregon Regenerative Medicine

320 Oswego Pointe Dr Lake Oswego, OR 97034

Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND is a Naturopath in Lake Oswego, OR. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Oltman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Oltman treats your condition or procedure

• Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Foot Injuries
  • Foot Sprain
  • Golfer's Elbow (Medial Epicondylitis)
  • Hand Pain
  • Piriformis Injection
  • Shoulder Injuries
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Wrist Injuries
  • Wrist Pain
  • Wrist Sprain

Dr. Oltman accepts

Dr. Oltman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Oltman

4.4

Dr. Oltman

I have dealt with dry eye syndrome for 15 years and tried every type of treatment my eye doctors have recommended. Nothing worked to reduce symptoms or pain. Until I tried PRP eye drops at the Oregon Regenerative Medicine a year ago. Within the first 3 months I started noticing significant improvement in reduction of pain, scratchiness, and redness. Also, I no longer needed the other eye drops and ointments I had always used. Now after 1 yearI am using the drops twice per day and have a significant improvement in my quality of life and I am feeling better both at work and home. One added benefit is that it is also improving my skin around my eyes i.e. smoothing out lines and wrinkles. I am so relieved and comforted having found this eye drops and Dr. Oltman listens to me and cares about how my treatment is working for me.
Jun 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?
We tried prolotherapy with Sam Oltman . It’s my knees. Both are bad. Really bad. Hard to walk very much anymore . Dr Sam wants me to walk more even after the painful treatment on my knees he did. I cant ! They are red and hurt worse then before. I don’t recommend this doctor. I was better before his treatment. It’s a very pretty office, just not good care.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?
I was having considerable pain in my left knee due to osteoarthritis and received PRP and stem cell therapy. It has been a few months since I completed the treatment and my knee is no longer hurting. I have been able to go walking again without being in pain. I am amazed at the results!
Caren Mucha – Nov 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?
I feel like has has the most steady hands when drawing blood and giving injections . Knowledgeable demeanor with a giving professional attitude . I was given a consolation and treatment the same day and have been pain free for 3 weeks now giving me a lot of mobility and enjoyment. I was given options for treatment and was hopeful in what could have been a traumatic experience, actually appreciate the words of advice and education from this man. I am currently recommending friends who are in pain to DR. Sam Oltman who is indeed a stud. -Brandon a non Oregon native
brandon F – Aug 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?
I have been a distance runner for over 40 years, and tore my meniscus while helping my brother with a home project. After continuing to run with pain for the following nine months, I consulted an orthopedic physician who recommended "trimming" the meniscus tear. After further research, I found that this approach inevitably leads to a knee replacement. Because I have some experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry, I decided to consult with a regenerative medicine physician, and found that patients of Oregon Regenerative Medicine had provided favorable reviews. Dr. Oltman determined that the optimal approach to my meniscus tear would be PRP, followed by self stem cells, followed by PRP. I was essentially pain free within three weeks after the stem cell injection, and was able to resume running with some consistency six weeks after the stem cell injection. I found Dr. Oltman to be highly skilled in regenerative medicine, and was very pleased with my outcome.
Eric – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?
Dr. Oltman did an amazing job helping me heal from a 5 year old shoulder injury that left me with joint degeneration and chronic pain. After 2 PRP treatments my pain is virtually gone and I am back to participating in cross-fit and yoga 5 days a week. Dr. Oltman has excellent needling skills and takes a conservative approach. He won’t push treatments on you that he doesn’t truly think you need. I was impressed with his integrity, knowledge and the rapport he is able to build with his patients.
Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?
Dr. Oltman is great. I feel very confident in his treatment, and it is working! I was in a hopeless place of pain when I went to see him and he has helped me get to a place where I am finally improving. I had almost given up on my athletic career at only 29 before I was treated by Dr. Oltman. I have had 3 PRP injections with him and am getting better every day. He's also a great guy.
Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?
I worked with Dr. Oltman for several months. He was the first health care professional to properly diagnose a myriad of issues I was having. By altering my diet - removing (land) meats, wheat, and dairy/grain combos (one or the other is fine) I have seen an incredible improvement in my energy and general well being. These are my intolerances and understanding them has allowed me to make mroe informed decisions about my health. I am grateful for my work with Dr. Oltman.
portland – Nov 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?
I gave the man many chances and I was patient and forgiving but he was absolutely awful in the end. His catch phrases were "buy this! it SHOULD help," "good luck with the experimenting," and "I'm sorry, that was my bad, I shouldn't have recommended that for you or prescribed that to you." He also gave me unhealthy high doses of pharmaceutical drugs. He was also uncaring, having a laugh and saying my symptoms were funny. All he did was guess and guess and guess some more and take a lot of mymoney
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Portland, OR – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Samuel Oltman, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Oltman?

Dr. Oltman treats patients with the underlying presumption that the body contains the wisdom to heal itself. He believes our bodies simply need the requisite...Read more

Dr. Samuel Oltman, an Oregon native and all-state athlete in football and track, graduated with a Bachelors of Science from Oregon State University in...Read more

• Naturopathy