Chiropractic  |
Dr. Samuel Meyers, DC
Dr. Samuel Meyers, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in St Petersburg, FL. He is 40 years old.

4800 4th St N

St Petersburg, FL 33703

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Meyers

• Chiropractic

Dr. Meyers does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Meyers is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Meyers has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Meyers has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Meyers does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyers and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meyers' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyers to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Meyers' Performance
in Tampa, FL |
I saw Dr Meyers last time about 4 years ago because we relocated now I just seen him today. Same excellent results. Takes his time with me and explains my condition well and how to self correct and education to prevent re-injury. He used McKenzie techniques on my back and I feel great. He is highly recommended.
I sense Dr. Meyers sees you just as a filled time slot to pay for his overhead. He does not give you the feel he cares about you and has a bad attitude towards others. I have been to many chiropractors who you can tell care about your condition genuinely. Look elsewhere.
St. Petersburg, FL |
Receptionists are rude, they do not listen to the patient on the phone while providing details that are later asked for again and again on the same call. Staff is accusatory, blaming patients for scheduling issues that occur when the patient is available any time, any day. Dr. Meyers speaks ill of his other patients, is unprofessional, unethical, and does not explain processes, plans, diagnosis, or show concern for his patients. I was disappointed that a medical office could be ran so poorly.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I went to Dr Sam two years ago after a major car accident. I was apprehensive as 15 years earlier I had a negative experience with a dr after a car accident. Needless to say, Dr Sam completely exceeded my expectations and made feel feel very comfortable. He thoroughly examined me including blood pressure and in house X-rays. Answered every question thoughtfully and in a way I could understand. The level of service provided by Dr Sam and his staff is the absolute best I've ever encountered.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have been seeing Dr. Meyers for over a year. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and extremely adept at explaining the treatment he utilizes. It's also really easy to make appointments as they are really flexible and try to fit you in to accommodate your schedule!
in Hingham, MA |
Seemed very dismissive of elderly! I went to get assistance with mobility and our first visit involved discussion of "brown marks" of which I have several...he actually gave me the name of his dermatologist! Pretty insensitive, to say the least! Needless to say, his treatments were of similar caliber ...... No interest at all in improving my condition. I was a "cash cow" because of my Medicare insurance! Facility is NOT handicap accessable and I fell going into office! Not good experience
in St Petersburg, FL |
I have been going to this clinic for many years (due to childhood injuries) and have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Meyers and his staff. They truly do care about the health and well being of their patients and are always happy to answer any questions.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Meyers, DC?
Are you Dr. Meyers?