Chiropractic  |
Dr. Samuel Charles, DC
Dr. Samuel Charles, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Elkton, MD. He is 60 years old.

139 E Main St

Elkton, MD 21921

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Charles

Elkton Chiropractic Neurology is dedicated to enhancing whole body rejuvenation, whether or not you are afflicted with injury or disease. We utilize a structural, neurologic, metabolic, nutritional and energetic approach. Functional neurology and functional medicine combined with Quantum nutrition will enhance any human desiring to live to their full potential. If you are suffering the residuals from a car accident or work related trauma a functional exam may give you new answers.

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Charles does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Diplomate Chiropractic Neurology Carrick Institute
    Other Education | Completed 2000
  • Functional Medicine University
    Other Education | Completed 2007

Dr. Charles has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Charles has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Charles does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Charles and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Charles' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Charles to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Charles' Performance
in Reading, Pa |
I had Neck surgery & thought I could never go back to a Chiropractor again, wrong! I had double meniscus surgery on my knee & the therapist extended the leg out that my siactica nerve was pinched in the process. I could not walk for days. I suspended PT as my knee no longer was the problem. I contacted Dr. Charles & asked if he could do an adjustment even though I had the neck surgery. He said if I could get to his office he could help me & he did!He has experience with numerous TX modalities.
Washington, DC |
Dr. Charles is very knowledgeable and fun. He talks to his patients and likes to keep up with whatever is going on in their lives. He is very professional and will sit down and explain your xray/MRI in detail. He likes to help.
Bel Air, MD |
Dr. Charles helped me recover from my concussions and score really high on my ACT test (higher than before I even got concussions). He has also helped to restore my health from the various and sometimes severe health issues that I faced for five years.
Forest Hill, MD |
Dr Charles has worked with my entire family over the past year and addressed a huge number of various health issues with amazing success. With his skills, treatments, and modalities we have been able to get to the bottom of health issues that we have all struggled bath for years. Even the best docs were not able to get to issues that Dr Charles nipped in the bud! Now some things took more time and be never gave up trying. From chiropractor to functional neurologist, to FCT he is excellent!
in Wilmington, DE |
Dr Charles is very unprofessional. Throughout the visit, he made several inappropriate references and jokes and made me extremely uncomfortable. Not to mention, his diagnosis was completely out of left field and had nothing to do with my symptoms. I left frustrated and would highly NOT recommend him to anyone.
in North East, MD |
My back was in so much pain and it ran down both my legs,after the fourth visit the pain is almost completely gone. I can't thank DR. Charles enough for fixing me.
in Newark, DE |
Dr. Charles is very personable and understanding and I have great faith in his judgment and his practice. He is an excellent chiropractor but also a specialist in neurologic problems in the body.
Have you seen Dr. Samuel Charles, DC?
Are you Dr. Charles?