Dr. Sami Sreis, DMD

Dr. Sami Sreis, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Sami Sreis, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Salinas, CA and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from U Montreal in 2014 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

750 E Romie Ln Ste C

• CompBenefits Corp.
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Sreis

Dr. Sreis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sreis "Raised in beautiful but cold Montreal, Canada, I graduated from the Doctorate of Medicine in Dentistry program at the University of Montreal in 2014, after completing a Bachelors in Anatomy and Cell Biology at the McGill University in '09. I then decided to pursue AEGD (Advanced Education in General Dentistry) program in San Jose, California. After completing the program in 2015, I decided to make California my home and moved to the Central Coast where I have been practicing dentistry for the past 3 years. Outside dentistry, I enjoy keeping an active and healthy lifestyle. I have been practicing soccer at a high level throughout my childhood extending to varsity soccer, and now in the NPSL, a semipro league in the United States. I also enjoy hiking the beautiful California trails and reading on the gorgeous beaches in the sun. I love to travel and have had the chance to visit a few countries around the globe, such as Brazil, Italy and most recently Thailand. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sreis "I describe myself as a genuinely caring, self-motivated, hard-working individual in everything that I engage myself in. As a doctor, I am dedicated to providing exceptional patient care tailored to each and every single patient that has entrusted me with delivering oral health care."

7  Practice Areas

• Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• McGill University / Faculty Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • U Montreal
    Medical School | Graduated 2014
  • Lutheran Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Sreis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sreis has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Sreis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sreis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sreis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sreis

Dr. Sreis?
Dr. Sreis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sami Sreis, DMD
Dr.Sreis took great care of me and I am super pleased with my smile! He shows that he genuinely cares about the health of your teeth and the appearance of your smile I would definitely recommend him! My smile is his signature. I also would like to mention his Dentist Assistant was very kind and...Read More
Hi Gabriela! Thank you so much for this wonderful...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sami Sreis, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sreis?