Sami Bati, LAC

Sami Bati, LAC

Acupuncture  ·

Sami Bati, LAC is an acupuncturist in Fayetteville, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. He specializes in acupuncture, neurology, and more.Read his story

Sami Bati, LAC, MD

117 Highbridge St Ste U3

Fayetteville, NY 13066

Learn about Sami Bati

Sami Bati's bio

This content was provided by Sami Bati "I offer patients an alternative perspective on healing various medical conditions, including physical and mental. I take the time to listen carefully and deeply, analyzing all aspects of the reason for your visit. I focus on finding the cause of the problem to be eliminated instead of the usual traditional ways of treating the symptoms but not the illness itself. I offer my vast knowledge of Eastern and Western medicines, with my multiple medical specialties background. "

This content was provided by Sami Bati "I help you to become aware of the conditions and their root causes. We then develop a plan to help eradicate the illness and allow you to live with a much better quality of life.  I am very honest, serious and sincere in my work and in my professionalism.  We will work together as a team to reach your health goals."

• Acupuncture
  • Hypnosis
  • Neurology

Sami Bati does not have any board certifications listed.

• Contemporary Cupping Therapy
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Shiatzu Massage
  • Tui Na Massage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brown University / Alpert Medical School
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Fingerlakes School of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Sami Bati has no awards or honors listed.

Sami Bati has no media or publications listed.

Sami Bati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sami Bati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Sami Bati's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sami Bati to family and friends

Sami Bati's Performance

Patient consistent care. Takes time doesn't rush you out. No feeling of assembly line tactics. I would highly recommend and have to many.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Sami is a practitioner bar none - I have never felt more cared for or more confident in the treatment provided. His reputation and integrity are unparalleled and the effectiveness is miraculous. He employs a variety of alternative techniques that are non-invasive and treat the body, mind, spirit...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Back pain would come and go for the better part of the last 7 years. I had tried almost of means of short of surgery. I was certainly skeptical about acupuncture/alternative medicine at first. When I made my appointment I was expierencing severe back pain for a month. After 3 visits I was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been treating with Sami Bati for over 10 years now. I would highly recommend his services to everyone! I have gotten huge relief from the acupuncture with regards to my migraines, neck and back pain.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
He has treated a severe back injury, neck and knee injury. I recently experienced an accupuncture facial and could not believe the results! The fine lines on my forehead have disappeared and have not come back!! Dr. Bati treats in a very unique way. He is a very special practitioner.
Are you Sami Bati?