Sami Bati, LAC

Acupuncture •  Male • Age 65

Sami Bati, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Fayetteville, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Sami Bati to book an appointment.

Sami Bati Acupuncture, PLLC

Sami Bati's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sami Bati

Sami Bati?
What People Say About Sami Bati, LAC
Patient consistent care. Takes time doesn't rush you out. No feeling of assembly line tactics. I would highly recommend and have to many.
May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
Sami is a practitioner bar none - I have never felt more cared for or more confident in the treatment provided. His reputation and integrity are unparalleled and the effectiveness is miraculous. He employs a variety of alternative techniques that are non-invasive and treat the body, mind, spirit and emotional well-being equally. Highly recommend!
Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
Back pain would come and go for the better part of the last 7 years. I had tried almost of means of short of surgery. I was certainly skeptical about acupuncture/alternative medicine at first. When I made my appointment I was expierencing severe back pain for a month. After 3 visits I was amazed at how well I was feeling. Would recommend to others for sure.
Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
I have been treating with Sami Bati for over 10 years now. I would highly recommend his services to everyone! I have gotten huge relief from the acupuncture with regards to my migraines, neck and back pain.
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
He has treated a severe back injury, neck and knee injury. I recently experienced an accupuncture facial and could not believe the results! The fine lines on my forehead have disappeared and have not come back!! Dr. Bati treats in a very unique way. He is a very special practitioner.
Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
Sami has an extensive knowledge in many areas of medicine ranging from nutrition to spinal and neck alignment. He was able to greatly help and reduce my cronic neck pain when many other doctors were unable to help me. I highly recommend anyone with cronic pain or a seemingly uncurable medical problem to visit him!
Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
After 3 1/2 years post auto accident with injuries to neck, back and shoulder, and several other modalities not touching the true deep down issue, Dr Bati, spent time with me evaluating my injuries, did a very thorough exam, listened to what was hurting (and does each and every time). Within two weeks I was feeling better and wish I had found him 3 years ago. My pain has lessened, the leg numbness is about 80% better only after 6 weeks of treatment. I am so blessed by Dr Bati and his care.
Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
I have lower back issues and nothing worked. I decided to try acupuncture and it has changed everything. The relief was almost immediate and the whole experience was one of the most relaxing experience i've ever had.
Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
My name is Matt I am a collegiate athlete and have been visiting Sami Bati for over 2 years now for a variety of sports related injuries ranging from hand and wrist to lower back pain. He has an unbelievable knowledge of the Human Anatomy and has provided me with both acupuncture, STIM and Cupping. He is extremely passionate about what he does and has a tremendous care for his patients. He is the reason I have been able to continue my career as a college athlete. Highly recommend his services.
Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?

How was your experience with Sami Bati?

Sami Bati accepts

Sami Bati accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Sami Bati's conditions and procedures:

• Contemporary Cupping Therapy
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Fire and Sliding Cupping
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Shiatzu Massage
  • Tui Na Massage

With Sami Bati's vast knowledge of Eastern and Western medicines, Mr. Bati helps his patients reach optimal health by finding the causes of the medical conditions and assist in eliminating the underlying causes while increasing the patients awareness...

• Acupuncture