Sami Bati, LAC

Sami Bati, LAC

Acupuncture  ·

Sami Bati, LAC is an acupuncturist in Liverpool, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. He specializes in acupuncture, neurology, and more.Read his story

Sami Bati Acupuncture, PLLC

305 Vine St Ste 1

Liverpool, NY 13088

Learn about Sami Bati

Sami Bati's bio

This content was provided by Sami Bati "I offer patients an alternative perspective on healing various medical conditions, including physical and mental. I take the time to listen carefully and deeply, analyzing all aspects of the reason for your visit. I focus on finding the cause of the problem to be eliminated instead of the usual traditional ways of treating the symptoms but not the illness itself. I offer my vast knowledge of Eastern and Western medicines, with my multiple medical specialties background. "

This content was provided by Sami Bati "I help you to become aware of the conditions and their root causes. We then develop a plan to help eradicate the illness and allow you to live with a much better quality of life.  I am very honest, serious and sincere in my work and in my professionalism.  We will work together as a team to reach your health goals."

• Acupuncture
  • Hypnosis
  • Neurology

Sami Bati does not have any board certifications listed.

• Contemporary Cupping Therapy
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Shiatzu Massage
  • Tui Na Massage

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Rostov Medical University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Brown University / Alpert Medical School
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Upstate University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Sami Bati has no awards or honors listed.

Sami Bati has no media or publications listed.

Sami Bati does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sami Bati and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Sami Bati's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sami Bati

Sami Bati?
Sami Bati's Performance
What People Say About Sami Bati, LAC
RecentHighestLowest
Patient consistent care. Takes time doesn't rush you out. No feeling of assembly line tactics. I would highly recommend and have to many.
May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
Sami is a practitioner bar none - I have never felt more cared for or more confident in the treatment provided. His reputation and integrity are unparalleled and the effectiveness is miraculous. He employs a variety of alternative techniques that are non-invasive and treat the body, mind, spirit...Read More
Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
Back pain would come and go for the better part of the last 7 years. I had tried almost of means of short of surgery. I was certainly skeptical about acupuncture/alternative medicine at first. When I made my appointment I was expierencing severe back pain for a month. After 3 visits I was...Read More
Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
I have been treating with Sami Bati for over 10 years now. I would highly recommend his services to everyone! I have gotten huge relief from the acupuncture with regards to my migraines, neck and back pain.
Mar 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sami Bati, LAC?
He has treated a severe back injury, neck and knee injury. I recently experienced an accupuncture facial and could not believe the results! The fine lines on my forehead have disappeared and have not come back!! Dr. Bati treats in a very unique way. He is a very special practitioner.
Mar 01, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Sami Bati?