Samantha Smart, FNP

Samantha Smart, FNP

Family Medicine  ·
Female

Contact for availability

Samantha Smart, FNP is a family medicine specialist in Roanoke, VA. She specializes in family medicine.Read her story

LewisGale Physicians

4910 Valley View Blvd NW

Roanoke, VA 24012

Learn about Samantha Smart

Samantha Smart's bio

This content was provided by Samantha Smart "Samantha Smart, FNP, completed her undergraduate degree in Nursing at Radford University in Radford Virginia and her Master of Science as a Family Nurse Practitioner from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Virginia. Samantha is board-certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Samantha believes in providing evidence-based care to her patients. Her focus is family medicine, enabling her to assist patients of all ages in wellness checks, prevention care, and treatment. When not working Samantha enjoys swimming, and hiking with her husband and two dogs."

Samantha Smart does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Education data for Samantha Smart is unavailable at this time.

Samantha Smart has no awards or honors listed.

Samantha Smart has no media or publications listed.

Samantha Smart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Samantha Smart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Samantha Smart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Samantha Smart to family and friends

Samantha Smart's Performance

I am so Happy that I am able to have Ms. Smart handling my medical needs. I highly recommend Her!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This was my first time meeting Samantha but I was very much impressed with her and the care I received . I would recommend her to anyone . She and her nurse was nice
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Samantha Smart is an excellent provider. She takes her time and I never feel rushed. She does her best to help me with any issues I have. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Ms Smart takes the time to listen to my concerns and responds in a way that has helped me with improving my health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have lived in Roanoke for two years, been through five drs from Carilion, and another provider somewhere else and finding Samantha Smart in January was a true blessing for me! Samantha sits and listens, offers suggestions, and is truly the best of Roanoke. Her nurse, Alma, is incredibly prompt,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0