Samantha Moser

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Samantha Moser

Michelle Angela Salvaggio

1787 Route 17m Goshen, NY 10924

Samantha Moser is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Goshen, NY. Be sure to call ahead with Samantha Moser to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

Review Highlight

"I have gone to countless therapists prior to meeting Samantha, and I can say with great certainty that Samantha is one of the best therapists out there...."

See more reviews

Likelihood to recommend Samantha Moser

2.8

Samantha Moser?
  • Wait times (4)
  • Appointment scheduling (2)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
  • Long wait times (1)
Hello, I am not one to usually leave reviews, but after just three sessions with Samantha, I am feeling more hopeful about the future than I have been in years. The toxic cycles within my family have seemed unbreakable and intolerable for too long, so I/we have taken the first steps in mending healthy connection within our family, and I am so grateful to have found her as my therapist. Her straightforward approach and resistance to sugar coat topics has proven to be a much needed wakeup call that has truly opened doors to progress I've seen in the past month. Samantha is no nonsense and truly cares about getting families "unstuck." She balances out her bluntness with hilarious wit and charm... I look forward to our next session as I am literally tearing up with relief right now. Highly reccomend her services if you really wish to shift and make changes.
Earthmom – Feb 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Moser?
Family conflict was at it's worse, she could have been more compassionate and supportive. Her therapy style is best suited for families with a parent who has a stay at home parent.
Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Moser?
I have gone to countless therapists prior to meeting Samantha, and I can say with great certainty that Samantha is one of the best therapists out there. She genuinely wants to see her clients get better. She is a pleasure to work with and I looked forward to seeing her each week. I never once felt judged by her. She listens attentively and gives you the opportunity to discuss the negative, all the while managing to keep the sessions directed towards a positive goal. She is truly amazing.
Dec 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Moser?
Unprofessional "therapist". Her office is in a dilapidated building. She is rude and condescending. Should have her license revoked did more harm than good. We left after first session. Waste of money deserves no stars
Monroe, NY – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Moser?

How was your experience with Samantha Moser?

• Marriage & Family Therapy