Samantha Morris, DBH

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Samantha Morris

Family Psych Central

7450 Griffin Rd Davie, FL 33314

Samantha Morris, DBH is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Davie, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Samantha Morris to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"Dedicated to improving and transforming lives, Morris explains, "My mission is to help people of all ages achieve personal and professional growth so they can embrace a new sense of focus as they begin moving in br..."

- Samantha Morris, DBH

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Connect live with a provider virtually who can address a variety of symptoms, conditions, and care needs.

Find a Provider

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Samantha Morris treats your condition or procedure

Samantha Morris' conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Somatic Pain
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Samantha Morris accepts

Samantha Morris accepts the following insurance:

CHAMPVA

Samantha Morris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Samantha Morris

Samantha Morris
Dr. Morris is always available, compassionate, helps me challenge my limiting and unhealthy thoughts and behaviors so I can achieve the goals I set for myself.
Bianca – Aug 11, 2021
I had my 17 year old daughter see Dr. Morris and since the first visit I saw mild changes in her attitude and now five month later I can say with all honesty where has Dr. Morris been all this year. She is a life safer, although there is still a lot to work on the changes in my daughter are extremely positive i couldn't be happier. Thank You so much!
Carmen – Aug 11, 2021
First I want to address how easy and comfortable it was when scheduling an appointment from the beginning. I have been seeing Dr. Morris for the past 3 month and I have had the best experience. She not only made me feel comfortable in opening up but listen to me and help me organize my thoughts. She has also help me to navigate my emotions and feelings among many other things. I 100% recommend Dr. Morris.
Marie – Aug 11, 2021
I was very worried about my son (who is 7y/o and is in the spectrum) and didn't know what to do. He has been in therapy with Dr. Morris for 3 months now and she has helped tremendously! Not only she has helped him better deal with his emotions but she has helped me learn what to do and how to work with him better. Life is better because this wonderful therapist has helped us! Thank you!
Veronica – Aug 10, 2021
I have never liked any therapist and finally found someone that I feel comfortable with. I feel better dealing with my issues and feel better about myself and my anxiety. Dr. morris is excellent!
Harry – Aug 10, 2021
I have never liked any therapist but I finally found a person I feel comfortable with. I feel better now dealing with my issues and have found peace of mind thanks to Dr. Morris. She is excellent!
Harry – Aug 10, 2021
Dr Morris is amazing, especially with children/families. Besides my own counseling, and I’ve been to no less than 6 therapists in my lifetime… numerous friends of mine, including doctors credit her with helping their children and patients cope from bullying, divorce, self-esteem issues, family issues to the new normal of COVID life and the stresses that go along with restrictions. She is truly committed to helping others with compassion and confidentiality. Her therapy dog, Sawyer deserves a doctorate as well with all the love and emotional support that compliments Dr Morris’ methods of utilizing the best therapy practices. I highly recommend her if you or your children need counseling. Especially these days, mental health is just as important as physical health. As so many like olympians and the rest of us realize… it’s okay not to be okay. Seek help. See Dr Morris. ??
Aug 10, 2021
I had been seeing Dr. Morris for 4 months now and she has helped me tremendously with my trauma issues. I am 24 years old and have had already a life full of trauma, my anxiety has been disabling at times and Dr. Morris has been Godsent to help me deal with all these issues. I don't know where I would be if I hadn't seek for help and had Dr. Morris be my therapist. I highly recommend her!!
Hanna – Aug 10, 2021
I was in therapy with Sam for about 3 months in 2017. She didn’t take insurance so I had to pay out of pocket. She stopped returning my calls to make appointments. It was very hard for me to start therapy to begin with. Opening up about things only to be dumped by my therapist was disheartening. In reflection, I also feel that she failed to help me explore feelings of being neglected in my childhood. I also felt that some of her therapy techniques could best be described as toxic positivity.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Liz – Jun 04, 2021
Dr. Morris is a wonderful therapist. She is professional, trustworthy and very easy to talk to. She speaks with a smile on her face. Our eight year old son looks forward to his meetings with her. I have no reservations in recommending her.
Sonia Garcia – Aug 22, 2020
Dr. Morris is warm, friendly, and knowledgeable. I’m thankful for the times we meet as I leave feeling more at peace. I would highly recommend her.
Aug 22, 2020
Dr. Morris is compassionate, understanding, attentive and provides feedback in an invaluable way. She has helped me look at things from a different perspective. Her calming presence and attention to situations allows for a productive therapy session. She is without a doubt one of the best family therapists I’ve seen. Highly recommend!
KM – Aug 18, 2020
A doctor , I’m surprised she has a degree! She has no compassion for the family who has questions about a loved one in a facility in her care!
Mar 18, 2019
Hello, I am reaching out to address the concern...Read More
Samantha has been nothing short of amazing, and has helped me significantly. I never wait more than 10 minutes to see her, and that's something important to me- waiting time- because I have a very tight schedule, and punctuality is something I value. She is so very attentive and engaging, and never imposes her views. I like her style because she lets ME talk through my thoughts, and helps me figure things out. her dog Sawyer is definitely a help, too. She's so sweet! I look forward to coming!
TR in Miami, FL – Jun 14, 2016
Samantha impresses me by the way she cares for clients and gives her best to them. To me, this is a critical characteristic to achieve therapeutic results -- i.e. clients feel comfortable and secure.
GIL RUSTICE in Pembroke Pines,FL – Jun 04, 2016
Samantha is non-judgmental, a great listener and provides invaluable perspective. She truly validates my feelings during difficult times and is highly attentive. Her therapy dog Sawyer is absolutely adorable and I love when she joins us in session. Samantha has a calm demeanor and works very well with the entire family, including my children. She truly does her absolute best to accommodate our hectic schedules. I would definitely recommend her if you are looking for a family therapist!
anonymous – Jun 02, 2016
Very professional and friendly environment. I felt comfortable and safe. Would definitely recommend.
Mar 15, 2016

How was your experience with Samantha Morris?

Dedicated to improving and transforming lives, Morris explains, "My mission is to help people of all ages achieve personal and professional growth so they...Read more

Dr. Samantha Eve Morris, Doctor of Behavioral Health &  Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist (MT 3125). Dr. Morris is a member of the American...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Behavioral Therapy
  • Individual Counseling
  • Pediatric Mental Health

Arizona State University Doctor Of Behavioral Health (Dbh)
St Thomas University Ms Mft