Samantha Loel, FNP

Samantha Loel, FNP

Family MedicineFemale

Family Medicine

Samantha Loel, FNP is a Family Medicine Specialist in Vandalia, OH. She is affiliated with medical facilities Miami Valley Hospital and Atrium Medical Center. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Premier Health Family Care of Vandalia

Samantha Loel

Samatha was great. Thank you
Jan 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
She was amazing. She listened to me, no judgements
Jan 10, 2022
Jan 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
I've seen Ms. Loel a few times and have always felt like I was listened too and a solution was provided.
Dec 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
Love all the people that I talk to there
Dec 20, 2021
No waiting..good people.
Dec 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
Cannot see doctor for a year
Dec 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
Don't have my chart and when was contacted with results was very general and didn't give me specifics on my numbers.... I know I should have a my chart, but would've been nice to be more thorough
Dec 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
Explains well, gives options for treatment.
Nov 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
My husband and I have been frustrated lately at how often Premier calls to reschedule appointments. This appointment was scheduled 6 months ago with my doctor but I was called a week before to be told the doctor would be out of the office that day and I wouldn't be able to reschedule until three months later. My husband's cardiologist did the same thing twice. In both cases, in order to keep appointments timely we schedule with a PA or NP so we didn't have to wait months to get back in. My husband hasn't seen his Primary Care Provider in two years or more, only his PA. Is this the standard now? Schedule. Cancel. Fit the patient in with the PA or NP? That's what is appears to us. Does Premier make the same amount of money for an office visit when the doctor cancels and an assistant sees the patient? Makes me wonder. Especially in the case of the cardiologist who probably ended up doing procedures that earned more than just an office visit.
Nov 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
The only negative is that I had to wait 4-5 minutes to check in, even though there were two other employees sitting there. Eventually, one of them indicated that I could check in with him.
Nov 16, 2021
nice an easy check up !
Nov 09, 2021
DR LOEL AND STAFF AND LAB GREAT
Nov 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
The PA Samantha was great.
Nov 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
I felt comfortable seeing her and feel confident with her approach in resolving my current healthcare issue.
Nov 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
Samantha Loel was fine. No problem. She did order a test and I am not sure when or how I will get results. Not impressed with .
Oct 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
I have been suffering from vertigo and needed to see someone on short notice and Samantha Loel was able to see me the same day. She listened to everything and explained everything to me and was extremely helpful. Overall I was very happy with our visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
Samantha Loel was very empathetic and listened to me. She addressed all my concerns and made me feel heard. I would definitely see her again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?
I was scheduled for two injections: pneumonia (which was provided) and influenza (which was NOT provided). This means I will need to make a second trip next week. Not good.
Nice and clean !!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Loel, FNP?

How was your experience with Samantha Loel?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Samantha Loel treats your condition or procedure

Samantha Loel accepts

Samantha Loel accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS

Samantha M. Loel, APRN-FNP earned her Master of Science, Family Nurse Practitioner, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Wright State University. She...Read more

How can I make an appointment with Samantha Loel, FNP?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (937) 401-0799.

Does Samantha Loel, FNP offer telehealth services?

Samantha Loel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Samantha Loel, FNP accepting new patients?

Samantha Loel, FNP generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Samantha Loel's profile to make an appointment.

Does Samantha Loel, FNP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Samantha Loel accepts your insurance.

Where is Samantha Loel, FNP's office located?

Samantha Loel's office is located at 600 Aviator Ct Ste 100, Vandalia, OH 45377. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Samantha Loel is affiliated with the following hospitals. Select a hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Miami Valley Hospital

Dayton, OH

72% Patients that would definitely recommend, 2% higher than the national average

12 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2021)

Atrium Medical Center

Middletown, OH

62% Patients that would definitely recommend, 8% lower than the national average

5 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2020)