Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Samantha Kisicki, PA-C
Samantha received a Master of Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Colorado Denver, Anschutz Medical Campus. She worked in general pediatrics in Colorado before moving to Kansas City. Prior to PA school, She attended the University of Nebraska Lincoln and graduated with a BS in Dietetics. Her interest in nutrition and dietetics led her to endocrinology. She joined Drs. Hellman and Rosen in August 2015.

2790 Clay Edwards Dr Ste 1250

North Kansas City, MO 64116

Samantha Kisicki, PA-C

• Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Freedom Health
  • Medicaid of Missouri
  • PHCS

Learn about Samantha Kisicki

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Samantha Kisicki does not have any board certifications listed.

• Thyroid Disease

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Virginia Commonwealth U
    Medical School | Graduated 2003

Samantha Kisicki has no awards or honors listed.

Samantha Kisicki has no media or publications listed.

Samantha Kisicki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Samantha Kisicki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Samantha Kisicki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Samantha Kisicki to family and friends
Samantha Kisicki's Performance
in Kansas City, MO |
I would recommend Samantha to friend and family. She cares about her patients and is very thorough.
in Kansas City, MO |
Samantha is very caring and a wonderful asset to the group!
in Excelsior Springs, MO |
I always look forward to my appointments with Sam. She is easy to talk to yet very professional and knowledgeable.
in Gladstone Mo |
I usually don't like talking to younger medical specialist and rather see he doctor, but I've seen Samantha twice know. I feel very comfortable with her medical knowledge! She has very warm personality still being professional!!
in saint joseph mo |
I have seen Samantha a few times and she give excellent service. I last saw her on Friday April 21 for a general check up however I have had a cough for at least six months ( it was affecting my quality of life). She worked with me to trouble shoot the problem and fixed me. I am grateful for her time and service as well as all at Doctor Hellmans staff. Thank you , you do make a difference. Best Regards, Wendel Grace
Kansas City, MO |
has always been helpful and treats me like a whole person over having so many doctor that own only one piece f my body and situation. I feel very comfortable with her while she exercises patience with both my dementia and multiple issues. Great bed side manor sort of speak. She has always responded to the qlitches that occur in doing business with a very complicated medical system in general.
in Excelsior Springs,Mo. |
Very good listener, and explains my health care needs very well. I have done very well in the last year and I give Samantha credit for helping reach my goals. I look forward to the future for it will only get better.
in Kansas City, MO |
Samantha prepares for each checkup by thoroughly reviewing past history. If she notices changes, either negative or positive, from the last visit she asks or comments about it. She listens well and asks for clarification if what I say doesn't make sense or is not clear. She is relaxed and upbeat.
in Richmond, Mo |
Samantha was very attentive and thorough. She listened to me and made me feel very involved in my care. I'm looking forward to being involved in my care.
in Independence, MO |
She's really good and listens to my cares and concerns and will go to discuss it with the Dr. and make sure things are clear to help me with any issues or problems I'm having at each visit I've seen her at.
in Cameron, MO |
Of course I would definitely recommend you - so thorough, and you listened carefully to everything I had to say! Excellent experience! Also, I had the reclast injection on April 15, 2016 at NKC hospital - for your information. Thanks again, Carolyn Scott
in Raytown, MO |
Excellence in blood sugar management! Samantha has managed to get my A1C the lowest it has ever been in my 25 yrs as a diabetic. I am at a record low for me at 7.7 amazing! thank you tammy
Have you seen Samantha Kisicki, PA-C?
Are you Samantha Kisicki?

Visit Samantha Kisicki

Samantha Kisicki accepts 6 insurance carriers
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    Blue Select