Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Female
Samantha Graef, PA-C
Samantha Graef, PA-C is a physician assistant (pa) provider who practices in Georgetown, TX.

3201 S Austin Ave Ste 210

Georgetown, TX 78626

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Samantha Graef

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Samantha Graef does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Samantha Graef is unavailable at this time.

Samantha Graef has no awards or honors listed.

Samantha Graef has no media or publications listed.

Samantha Graef does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Samantha Graef and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Samantha Graef's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Samantha Graef to family and friends
Samantha Graef's Performance
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha Graef is excellent. She listens to me, I can get in to see her on short notice, she follows up with lab results very quickly...I can't say enough nice things about her. The whole staff at Georgetown Center for Adult Medicine is terrific.
in Georgetown, TX |
She is very thorough and easy to get an appointment.
in Georgetown Tx |
My 88 year old mother is a patient of Samantha's. I accompany her to all her appointments. Samantha is always prepared and asks meaningful questions. She makes my mother very comfortable with discussing any issues she is having. She has adjusted medication several times that has greatly benefited my mother's health. Samantha takes her time and shows genuine interest in my mother's well being. Highly recommend Samantha to anyone.
Samantha Graef has been taking care of my mother-in-law who has Alzheimer's Disease and various complications as a result of the disease and of her age. Samantha is very caring, patient, and thorough when examining her. She makes suggestions and gives detailed notes to me so that I can report to the rest of the family. Samantha also referred me when necessary to a social worker in the office I am very pleased with the care and concern that she gives my mother-in-law (age 79).
in Georgetown, TX |
My husband was recently released from the hospital after having a seizure. Samantha and all the staff at Georgetown Adult Medicine were so wonderful about getting us an appointment, updating his records and referring him to a neurologist. Samantha is very professional yet also extremely personable and makes sure all records are updated and that we leave with the referrals and medications needed. We feel we are in good hands no matter what the situation is.
Georgetown, TX |
I am very happy to have Samantha as my health care provider. She is thorough in her medical exam/assessment, makes appropriate referrals, answers questions and addresses issues, and provides close followup. It's a complete package!
in Georgetown, TX |
Just moved over to Georgetown Center for Adult Medicine and my initial consultation was with Samantha Graef, PA-C. Her attention to detail was exceptional her manner pleasant and the referrals that she recommended were ones that I have not had before. She is thorougher in her examination and very professional in her approach to my health care.
in Austin, TX |
She spent extra time with me, went over every medication, why I am taking. Looked at my records, and I could tell she geninually cares about her patients. I'm very glad I found this PA. I forgot to ask how to get on health portal, my error.
in Georgetown, TX |
I am very pleased with the care and concern that Samantha showed me on my very first visit with her. She truely put me at ease and gave very good advice to help me.
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha Graef was efficient and caring. She listened to my concerns, followed up with appropriate tests and medication.
Georgetown, TX |
Samatha Graef is smart, professional, responsive and caring. I needed a referral to an orthopedic and she took the time to find a doctor that was covered by my plan and that she knew personally.
Georgetown, TX |
I find Samantha Graef very knowledgeable on any questions that I ask. She has solved numerous past alignments that I had. I would recommend
in Georgetown, TX |
We have been searching for a Medical provider that would become "Captain of the ship" in coordinating activities to meet our needs. This is a report on my first personal experience with the Georgetown Center for Adult Medicine, particularly with Samantha Graef, PA-C. From the start "SAM" instilled confidence in her competence as a Professional. She actually listened. I have an appointment with Dr. Rivera in Sep. and am looking forward to meeting him. Every staff member is helpful and competent.
in Georgetown, TX |
I have had two occasions, in the past few months, to visit Samantha Graef, PA. Each was for what I deemed an urgent visit that required fitting into the practice's schedule. In both instances I was met with a highly competent healthcare provider who made an accurate diagnosis, took the time to explain all details, prescribed an effective course of treatment, and brought about an excellent and speedy result. I am grateful to Samantha Graef, PA for providing the best possible care.
in Taylor,, TX |
She was very professional, courteous and very thorough for seeing me for the first time. I definitely would recommend anyone that needs her care to feel free to call her for your care. She is very smart and awesome.
in Georgetown TX |
My first appointment with Samantha was very positive. She was very attentive to my needs and questions. After my labs were taken the office responded with her suggestions in a very quick timeframe. Highly recommend Samantha.
in Georgetown TX |
Samantha is a patient friendly healthcare provider. Her concern for the patient's welfare is demonstrated the moment she enters the patient exam room and continues while walking the patient out to the main area. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha is professional, knowledgeable and caring. She is a good listener and takes time to explain medical issues.
in Hutto, TX |
It was my first visit with Samantha, after my doctor left the practice. She was friendly, thorough, and knowledgeable of my records. I left with confidence that my health plan was in good hands.
in Georgetown, TX |
I saw Samantha for my annual Well Women's exam. She is the P.A. at my doctor's office. Samantha is so personable. She listens, she explains, she encourages. I feel so confident in her care, and feel blessed that all the people in that office are friendly and efficient.
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha Graef. PA-C is everything one could hope for when going to a Dr. I have always received excellent care. she gives you the time needed to explain your health problems - listens intently and prescribes the treatment needed. We are fortunate to have her.
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha Graef, PA-C, takes pains to do each thing carefully and completely and is complete with regard to every physical, medical and drug detail.  She is not superficial or partial and makes one feel comfortable under her care.  Her summary of "today's visit" is well written, in detail, with great care and completeness.   I recommend Samantha with high honor and respect, and ask that you visit with her and share your health issues with her.
in Georgetown, TX |
I will encourage my known associates to see Samantha Graef. She is professional, quick thinking, very aware of pharmaceuticals and not prone to suggest more drugs nor to look for the easy answer. I did not feel rushed to get through the appointment. I am to follow up next week with an appointment and bring her up to date. I have contacted her a day or two after my initial appointment to discuss a medication suggested by the pharmacy and that was handled promptly. Great support Staff.
Georgetown, Texas |
PA Samantha Graef is the absolute best!!! She listens carefully to your concerns, and she takes the time to address each concern. PA Samantha then takes a proactive approach to each of your concerns, and handles it "in house," if possible, or directs you to specialists. I have been pleased with all the specialists she has referred me to. I feel very confident in PA Samantha's Graef's knowledge of medical issues, and her genuine concern for my well-being.
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha Graef is wonderful. The entire office is outstanding and I highly recommend them. It is awesome to have such an organized and responsive doctors office. They really care about their patients.
in Georgetown |
At my age (78) I have had lots of doctors visits even though it may be only one or twice per year. My appointment with Samantha was without a doubt the best office visit I've ever had. She listened to and professionally addressed my concerns and issues. I left without the feeling that I wish we had had time to address such and such. And she is just a very delightful person.
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha Graef is knowledgeable, personable and takes time to answer questions.
in Pflugerville, TX |
Samantha Graef has always been available for me. She is considerate,personable and above all KNOWLEDGABLE. She grasps the problem immediately. She does not hesitate to bring the Medical Doctor in if needed. I have no negative comments, only positive ones. PLEASE UPGRADE LOCATION OF THE OFFICE
in Georgetown, TX |
She is very attentive and remembers her patients. You can tell she genuinely cares when you do not feel rushed and she answers ant and all questions.
in Hutto, TX |
Very professional, answered all my questions and provided requested referrals.
Georgetown, TX |
Samantha Graef, PA-C has helped me so much with my health problems and mental problems. She is has a very positive nature, and she made me feel positive about my problems. She helped me by sending different orders to other doctors that I needed to visit. I highly recommend her as a knowledgeable physician.
Georgetown TX |
She understood my concerns and gave me practical advice for dealing with them.
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha is an excellent and caring PA. She listens extremely well. I am very satisfied with the care that I have received.
in Georgetown, TX |
I am so glad to have found such a great place, with amazing staff. Samantha was very personable, and made a not so pleasant visit less stressful. I would highly recommend her.
Houston, TX |
I felt like I had not had many M. D. 'S who had been so thorough! And very personable!
Georgetown, TX |
I have seen Samantha Graef, PA-C at Georgetown Center for Adult Medicine more than once and she is very professional, personable, caring and explains things clearly and will answer your questions with a smile. I highly recommend her...
Great provider!
Excellent demeanor and counsel...thanks...Deke
Georgetown, TX |
After having spent a couple of days fighting what I thought was a common cold, I decided that I should see a doctor. Just two hours after making a phone call to our family doctors' office, I was in the office talking to Samantha Graef. With my health record available she sent a prescription to our drug store and put my mind at ease. Within a few days I was feeling better and may have avoided a more serious problem.
in Round Rock, TX |
I am new to Texas, and new to this practice. Samantha put me at ease immediately. She listened well, and addressed all my questions and concerns. She got on top of my health issues/concerns with top-notch referrals as needed. I walked out feeling so happy I met someone who referred me to "Georgetown Center for Adult Medicine". Everyone there made me feel at home, and confident I will receive the best treatment available. Thank you!
in Georgetown, Texas |
I personally believe that Samantha is a very caring person and an excellent medical knowledgeable PA. I could not ask for anything more.
in Georgetown, TX |
Samantha is very professional and thorough. She explains the situation very well.
Have you seen Samantha Graef, PA-C?
Are you Samantha Graef?