Samantha Corral, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Samantha Corral

Creekside Center For Women

5330 Willow Creek Dr Springdale, AR 72762

Samantha Corral, CNM is a midwife in Springdale, AR. She specializes in midwifery.

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Samantha Corral accepts

Samantha Corral accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
Coventry Health Care of Tennessee PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check if Samantha Corral treats your condition or procedure

Samantha Corral's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Samantha Corral

Samantha Corral?
Samantha Corral's Performance
What People Say About Samantha Corral, CNM
Samantha Corral has been amazing this whole process of my pregnancy. She has answered all my questions and concerns. She cares about you and treats you with so much kindness. I am so happy that I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
Samantha Corral was super personable, timely, and communicative. I felt completely comfortable, listened to, and understood. I would highly recommend her. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
She is above and beyond my most favorite healthcare provider I’ve ever had. She will be my midwife forever, and deliver all of my children. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
Samantha is absolutely amazing, she is so personable. Could have not asked for a better midwife!
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
Samantha Corral was very friendly and very professional. She never rushed me and answered all my questions. I loved that she was very kind and when she noticed I was nervous she talked to me so I could calm down. I will totally recommend her to all of my female friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
Samantha is great about answering and providing helpful information for all questions I have had. I also appreciate that she hasn’t tried to push me towards one kind of birth control and simply describes the options and their differences and allows me to choose what I want without swaying me one way or another. I always have pleasant visits in her office that make me feel more relaxed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
I saw Samantha for a well woman exam. She is professional and knowledgeable, has a kind and friendly manner, and was attentive to my questions and concerns about post-menopausal issues. I felt very comfortable with her care and will definitely recommend her to my women friends of all ages.
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
Dr. Corral is extremely friendly and professional! She makes every appointment feel comfortable and is always personable
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
With this being my 2nd pregnancy and first time using Sam she is hands down one of the best! She has such a caring heart and super down to earth and will do whatever it takes to make sure you and your baby are healthy. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?
Samantha was my midwife for my recent pregnancy with my first baby. Me and my husband absolutely LOVE Samantha! We drove over an hour just to have her for our midwife. She always listened to what my concerns and wishes were for my pregnancy and delivery. I was wanted to have an all natural and unmedicated delivery and when I was 40weeks and a couple days I suddenly developed gestational hypertension with very high blood pressure readings. We went ahead and induced and she made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. I still made it to about 8cm before the epidural, which we decided to do because it would help lower my blood pressure and it did! Samantha was awesome throughout my whole pregnancy and delivery and kept mine and my babies health a top priority! We love her and will be using her for our future pregnancies! Also Samantha’s student midwife Lauren was phenomenal and I would highly suggest her to anyone looking for a midwife in her area!! We loved our whole experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Samantha Corral, CNM?

How was your experience with Samantha Corral?

• Midwifery