Sally Crompton, LPC

CounselingFemale

Sally Crompton

Chartiers Center

437 Railroad St Bridgeville, PA 15017

Sally Crompton, LPC is a Counselor in Bridgeville, PA. Be sure to call ahead with Sally Crompton to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Sally Crompton treats your condition or procedure

Sally Crompton accepts

Sally Crompton accepts the following insurance:

Select
Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Capital Blue Cross

Sally Crompton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sally Crompton

Sally Crompton

Sally goes out of her way to make sure she does everything she can. She is very helpful with being reasonable and is honest about any situation. Therapy is focused on the solution. Very helpful and easy to talk to. Has helped me lots.
Chris B. – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
Sally Crompton is incredible. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a therapist. I genuinely look forward to seeing her each and every visit. She is funny, caring, considerate, and assertive... which is everything I need. She will push you, but it’s worth it. I don’t think I could live without her in my life at this point. She’s THAT amazing.
Christina – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
I have not been with Sally for very long but believe she is and will continue to be a good fit for my needs during this difficult new life chapter (retirement, new home/state, age i.e.) She seems to always be aware whenever I lose sight of my individual needs and/or desires and then gets me back on track with her professional and wise advice. Sally is helping me to finally become my own person and to be mindful of my emotions. She listens well, which can be difficult with a manic/bipolar, but even then, continues to give professional advice. I am satisfied with our relationship and hope it continues.
C. Bowman – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
She just gets it! Unlike some, she will get you where you need to be! Mentally and socially!!!! The best ever try her you won't regret it!
Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
Sally has helped me out tremendously; I do not know what I would do without her.
D.T. – Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
I have been with Sally for over three years. She is down to earth, realistic and compassionate about what she does. She makes you feel like a person, not a patient, not a number. She is respectful and is a great listener. She doesn't have to check your file to remember who you are. She knows because she cares. I have recommended her many of times. She encourages and strengthens you so you can heal.
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
She listens to me and she helps me to understand things better. She is funny and strong, and always kind and friendly, too. She knows her stuff because she has been doing this a long time. What I like about Sally Crompton is she always does what she says she will do. I recommend her to anyone who needs a great therapist.
M. Elizabeth – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
Sally has literally been a lifesaver for the past 3 years. She provides continuous support for my mental health conditions and is involved in my ongoing care in conjunction with my psychiatrist. She maintains a professional and confidential relationship with regard to my treatment. The support she provides encompasses my physical and mental wellbeing. Her knowledge of the healthcare system and providers has been invaluable.
Jul 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
I liked Sally from the very beginning. I knew she would not let me hide behind my excuses, but would "kick me in the butt" when needed. She has given me tools to deal with my depression and gently reminds me to use them. Sally has a great sense of humor, yet is always very professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone suffering from depression or any mental health issue.
Cindy Mentzer in Pittsburgh, PA – Sep 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
My experience with Sally has been for over 2 years now and she is amazing. She has helped me in so many ways and is instrumental in the positive changes in my life. I would highly recommend her.
Holly Floyd in Carnegie – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
Sally is a caring and thoughtful therapist. Although she shows true concern for her patients, she is always very professional. She gives good counseling mixed with her sense of humor. She always is kind and thoughtful with her advice. I would recommend Sally as a therapist to anyone. She would never let you down. I respect her professionally and as someone I can rely on at all times.
judy vietmeier in Pittsburgh, PA – Aug 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
I have had several therapists over the years and Sally is the best because she listens and actually cares - and pulls no punches which I like! she also always has good advice.
Scott in Pittsburgh, PA – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
Sally has helped me immensely. She gives me tools to deal with my anxiety. The information and guidance she provides me is very instrumental in my recovery. She is vRey direct but kind and I value all of her advice. I would highly recommend her to other patients. She is an amazing guide and counselor of whom I am very grateful
Pittsburgh, PA – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
I had been going to CMHR for years. When my original therapist left, they put me with Sally Crompton. It was the best fit for me. She has opened so many things from Health Ins etc....you get it..... I have never been in such a good place, in which, I can handle my emotions now and learned how to handle other negative influences in my life. Thank you so much for helping me get my life back.
Jolene in Carnegie Pa – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?
From day one, I liked Sally. I normally would switch Dr.s ASAP . I have referred people to her . My wait time is minimal, thats a plus. She is trusted. Listen's and is concerned for my wellbeing, Hard to find that today! I actually look forward to my visit. Most often its a chore to get to the Dr.s office and would cancel. It is certainly well worth my visit. She will explain things, medical or not, I get a clear picture of what we are into at the time. Thanks Sally~
D in Bridgeville, PA – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sally Crompton, LPC?

How was your experience with Sally Crompton?
Provider explaining information to patient