Social Work  |
Female
Sally Cox
Sally Cox is a social work provider who practices in Williamsville, NY.

5820 Main St Ste 203

Williamsville, NY 14221

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Independent Health

Learn about Sally Cox

• Social Work
  • Clinical Social Work

Sally Cox does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Sally Cox is unavailable at this time.

Sally Cox has no awards or honors listed.

Sally Cox has no media or publications listed.

Sally Cox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sally Cox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sally Cox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sally Cox to family and friends
4.2
Sally Cox's Performance
Buffalo, NY |
Sally has been extremely helpful to me on different occasions over the past 10 years. She is an excellent listener and communicator. She has helped me with specific issues which I brought to her. As these issues were worked through and I felt more confident using the "tools" she gave me, she discharged me from care with the understanding that she was always available if something else came up. I have recommended her to many of my friends.
East Aurora |
I first saw Sally 8 years ago when I developed severe anxiety. I literally thought I was losing my mind and she saved me. Therapy is work and forces you to look deep inside, think and develop self-awareness and self-compassion. Sally is the ultimate guide for this journey. She is smart, insightful, tough (necessary) as well as kind, empathetic and funny. Just recently I needed her help again and was so happy I had Sally as a resource. Would recommend to anyone!
Buffalo, NY |
From a place in my life where there was little or no hope for seeing a future, I was referred to Sally. Discipline, understanding, diagnosing and counseling from Sally's experienced perspective helped me understand the complexity of the environment that led me to such a state of despair. Through this process, there was never a time when I felt that my words fell on inattentive ears. I feel as though the level of professionalism and sincerity in care is unparalleled. I am grateful.
Clarence, NY |
Sally has an uncanny ability to get to the heart of the matter very quickly. Sally was able to help me work through a very tough time in my life and to help me learn coping skills that continue to serve me well on a daily basis. I avoided seeing a therapist until I was at a point of crisis and I am so glad that I decided to go see Sally. She was empathetic but also helped me see events and patterns in my life that were leading to my distress. I have recommended her to several friends.
Hamburg, NY |
Sally saved our marriage... we felt better after our first visit.
Orchard Park, NY |
Incredible therapist. Very helpful. Highly recommend Sally Cox as a wonderful mental health professional.
Buffalo, NY |
I have been a patient of Sally's for several years. Working with Sally helped me to regain control of my life and my depression, I'm not sure where I would be today had I not been referred to her. She was tough, yet fair and compassionate. I would highly recommend her.
North Tonawanda, NY |
Sally is a very gifted therapist. Her ability to intently listen to my concerns and needs and explain and provide constructive feedback and guidance led me to insights Which have been life changing. I was reluctant to see a therapist , but Sally was highly recommended by a colleague. Choosing Sally as my therapist is one of the best decisions I've ever made. She is very accessible and down to earth and I felt comfortable with her immediately . I have recommended Sally to many people.
in Buffalo, NY |
I've recommended Sally Cox to my closest friends. I've been to many therapists, but Sally changed my life. She is clearly experienced in her field, and she knows the theories and science behind her methods. It's hard to find someone that's so knowledgable, but also able to apply her knowledge. I like Sally because she's straightforward and honest, yet kind. Unlike other wishy-washy therapists, Sally tells you the issues she sees, where they may have manifested, and works with you to solve them.
West Henrietta, NY |
Sally combined empathy, Knowledge, and warmth as she guided me through a very difficult time in my life. Her commmand of language and patience in teacching her clients to use their words to express themselves and understand those around them is brilliant. I have recommended her to many and all have thanked me.
Have you seen Sally Cox?