Dr. Sage Dillon, DC

Dr. Sage Dillon, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sage Dillon, DC is a chiropractor in Portland, OR. She graduated from University Of Western States and specializes in chiropractic, rehabilitation, and more.Read her story

2161 NE Broadway St

• Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Dillon

Dr. Dillon's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dillon "I've had a passion for health, nutrition, and learning for as long as I can remember. I studied art, photography and herbal medicine before deciding to attend massage school. In 2006, I graduated from East West College in Portland, Oregon and instantly knew I wanted to continue my education as a health care practitioner. While deciding how to further my education, I worked as a massage therapist at The Bodhi Tree Clinic where I was first introduced to chiropractic. During this time I learned a great deal about the scope of chiropractic medicine and felt that it would allow me to combine my passion of sports medicine, nutrition, and holistic healing. I graduated with honors from the University of Western States, where I continue to step in from time to time to help teach adjusting techniques to up and coming students. Chiropractic provides a wide range of tools and modalities to enhance the body's ability to heal itself. Along with manual adjusting I also draw on my background as a massage therapist to offer muscle work in addition to offering therapies such as hot and cold therapy, kinesio-taping, exercise therapy, physiotherapy, nutritional counseling and whole food based supplements. I focus on active care with gentle manipulation and patient education in order to provide patients with high quality care, while enabling them to have the tools necessary to decrease risk of future injury."

This content was provided by Dr. Dillon "Chiropractic provides a wide range of tools and modalities to enhance the body's ability to heal itself.  Along with manual adjusting I also draw on my background as a massage therapist to offer muscle work in addition to offering therapies such as instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization(IASTM), kinesio-taping, functional rehab and corrective exercise therapy, physiotherapy, nutritional counseling and whole food based supplements.

I am dedicated to learning,reading and taking seminars in order to provide the most up-to-date care in chiropractic treatment and corrective exercise therapy to enhance each patients treatment and road to healing."

• Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation

Dr. Dillon does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Portland State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2011
  • University Of Western States
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Dillon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dillon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dillon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dillon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dillon's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Dillon?

How was your experience with Dr. Dillon?