Dr. Sadie Altringer, DC

Dr. Sadie Altringer, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Sadie Altringer, DC is a chiropractor in Maplewood, MN and has been practicing for 14 years. She graduated from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2004 and specializes in chiropractic, pain medicine, and more.Read her story

1560 Beam Ave Ste F

Maplewood, MN 55109

Learn about Dr. Altringer

Dr. Altringer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Altringer "A little bit about me..... I grew up in North Dakota and went to college at Hamline where I attained my Bachelor's Degree in Science in 2001. After that, I decided to go to Northwestern Health Sciences University and received by Doctor of Chiropractic Degree in 2004. Since graduating, I've practiced around the Twin Cities, and also out in Spokane, WA. My clinical background and experience is very diverse, I've treated patients from 1 week old to 92 years old for conditions ranging from ear infections..... to whiplash injuries....to pelvic instability in pregnancy. What I love about chiropractic is that there are so many conditions that can be treated successfully in a gentle, pain free fashion. In my spare time, I enjoy running, lifting weights, spending time with my family (including my Pug named Queenie), and being outdoors. If you have any questions about treatment, chiropractic, or are curious as to if chiropractic could help a condition that you have, please don't hesitate to contact me! "

This content was provided by Dr. Altringer "My goal is to constantly be in search of ways to better myself as a clinician so that my patients can get the most out of their care.   I treat each patient differently and value every patient's input so I can better meet their expectations.  I believe that no two patients are the same. What I've learned throughout my clinical career, is that a treatment that works for one patient, does not always work the same for a patient with the exact same condition. This is why I use a variety of techniques and adjunctive therapies in conjunction with the adjustments. I am also a huge believer in patient education. I want my patients to know what I'm doing, how it will help them, and how they can prevent their symptoms from arising again.

I'm also a strong advocate of patient awareness.  By giving my patients a plan for their care and recovery, I allow them to be actively involved in their care.  Strong and effective communication is key.  I educate and encourage each of my patient's on various exercises and core stability training to help them reach a fixed and stable status.

Although I strive to heal each and every patient, sometimes patient's don't respond to care.  If this happens, I don't just keep treating in hopes of a magical cure, I re-assess the patient after a trial of care and decide what to do from there.  Sometimes it's a referral to physical therapy, a podiatrist, an orthopedic specialist......and sometimes it just requires a variation in my treatment techniques.

Overall, my goal is to provide my patients with the best care so they can feel their best!!!"

• Chiropractic
  • Headache Management
  • Independent Medical Examiner
  • Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Pain Medicine
  • Pediatrics
  • Sports Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  • Women's Health Medicine

Dr. Altringer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Chronic Pain Management
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Minnesota.

• Hamline University, St. Paul, Mn
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • National Board Of Chiropractic Examiners
    Other Education | Completed 2005
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Altringer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Altringer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Altringer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Altringer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Altringer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Altringer to family and friends
3 total reviews

Dr. Altringer's Performance

Dr. Altringer Says:
"

Thank you for your feedback.  I sincerely value any feedback from patients so that I can continuously improve my patient's experience in my practice.

"