Sabrina Coppola, LCSW

Social WorkFemale

Sabrina Coppola

Social Butterfly Counseling

361 Clinton Ave Wyckoff, NJ 07481

Sabrina Coppola, LCSW is a Social Worker in Wyckoff, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Sabrina Coppola to book an appointment.

Sabrina Coppola's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sabrina Coppola

Sabrina Coppola?
  • Appointment scheduling (14)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Explained conditions well (14)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
My experience with Sabrina Coppola was not so great. My 10 year old daughter and I met with her once and Sabrina was not listening to my daughter at all on what she was saying.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Emma – Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Warm, caring, professional, and nurturing. These are some of Sabrina’s amazing qualities! She is truly an incredible practitioner, Who genuinely cares about her Clients. She has helped me through some difficult times. I don’t know where I would be without her help. I am so thankful for her!
N.S in Mahwah , NJ – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
My daughter started seeing Sabrina during the beginning of her high school years and has continued throughout high school. Sabrina became a valuable resource for my daughter to help her navigate during these crucial formative years. Sabrina has a unique way of providing just the perfect blend of guidance and support not only to my daughter but also to our family along the way. She has a wonderful calming, gentle manner and I would highly recommend her services.
Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina has been one of my biggest supporters over my journey with mental illness. Anytime I needed an immediate appointment she was ready and available. She is the most genuine, heart warming, helpful person to deal with patients like myself and others. There is no other person that I would want to talk to every week beside Sabrina. I wasn't so sure of therapy at first, but after going a couple times I know that this what I needed and that Sabrina was the person to help me.
Sarah in Hillsdale, NJ – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina is a wonderful health care provider that has really helped me through some serious issues. She comes highly recommended from a plethora of people that I have reached out to for help. I highly recommend her if you or someone you know needs help and needs to talk to a professional. She is patient, understanding, and gives me great coping exercises.
Hoboken, NJ – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina is the best at what she does. Always puts herself in other's shoes, looks at each situation through every possible facet, and is always informed before making any decisions. I would give her 10 stars if I could.
New York, NY – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina is very talented. My daughter is 13 years old and was resistant to talking with ANYONE. When we arrived to the first appointment, my daughter was very guarded and refused to talk. Sabrina met my daughter where she was at and put all the typical admin stuff aside to just make a connection. I happen to be in a similar field, so I can appreciate how Sabrina handled the situation. My daughter has been meeting regularly for a few months now & has made significant progress. I am grateful!!!
Allison in Ramsey – Aug 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina has been a godsend for our family. I was initially unsure about therapy for my daughter. After calling multiple therapists, I felt an immediate connection to Sabrina. She was calm, well informed and explained everything to both me and my husband. My daughter's anxiety has reduced significantly and her self esteem has increased. I am not sure that I could have seen these results with someone else. My daughter loves going to session each week and I have to say, so do I! I recommend 100%!
Danielle in Upper Saddle River, NJ – Apr 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?

How was your experience with Sabrina Coppola?

• Social Work