Sabrina Coppola, LCSW

Social WorkFemale

Social Work

Sabrina Coppola, LCSW is a Social Worker in Wyckoff, NJ. Her office accepts new patients.

Sabrina Coppola, LCSW

Social Butterfly Counseling

361 Clinton Ave Wyckoff, NJ 07481

Compare Sabrina Coppola, LCSW with other Social Workers near you

Sabrina Coppola's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sabrina Coppola

Sabrina and her practice have been treating our son on/off over the last few years and I can’t say more wonderful things about her. She has been very helpful in helping our family and we are eternally grateful. She is extremely patient, kind, empathetic and has a way of connecting with kids that makes them feel seen and heard even when they put up a front or can be difficult to connect with. Her persistence with trying to help our family and the guidance she has provided has had a great impact. We couldn’t recommend her enough! Thank you Sabrina!!
CS – May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
My daughter has been seeing Sabrina for a year and a half now and there are not enough words to express my eternal gratitude and admiration. Sabrina has connected with my daughter on a level I didn't think possible, even with a year of remote sessions. She has established this immense level of trust and support with my daughter that, as a result, has allowed her to be honest and raw -- and still feel safe and protected. She has been a godsend for my daughter and our family.
May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina has helped me so much over the past 2 years. Her caring disposition and non-judgmental attitude is very approachable so I feel comfortable opening up. I feel like im being listened to and she responds accurately with goal-oriented feedback. She also helps me process things and provides insight that assists me in understanding my own experiences and emotions. She has been a key resource for me throughout this time and will continue to be as I begin a new chapter in life. I am grateful to have found Sabrina and since starting with her, I have seen improvement in my relationships with my family and others but more importantly within myself.
T – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
I’m a Junior in High School and I started going to Sabrina over a year and 1/2 ago. I can honestly and happily say Sabrina had changed my life in so many ways. She gave me so much love when I needed it the most, and so much hope when I was so hopeless. There’s no one else I would want always supporting me.
C.B. – May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina has been working with my 13yo son for almost two years. She is compassionate, positive and super smart. She is simply an excellent therapist and was able to form a connection with my son where others could not. She’s made him feel like he’s not alone, and given him tools to help deal with low self-confidence, anxiety and depression. She’s helped me and my husband with parenting struggles too. Now my son actually asks to meet with her we all see an improvement in his mental health.
May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina has become apart of our family.... she has gotten us through this covid world. She is consistent, dependable, and a rock for us in this uncertain world. Her guidance is so thoughtful and compassionate. She listens so so well and always leaves us feeling understood. She is very skilled at what she does and never makes us feel judged. We are grateful to our dear friends that introduced us to Sabrina. Thank you for all you do! We highly recommend her and her office and team.
Marybeth – May 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
My experience with Sabrina Coppola was not so great. My 10 year old daughter and I met with her once and Sabrina was not listening to my daughter at all on what she was saying.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Emma – Mar 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Warm, caring, professional, and nurturing. These are some of Sabrina’s amazing qualities! She is truly an incredible practitioner, Who genuinely cares about her Clients. She has helped me through some difficult times. I don’t know where I would be without her help. I am so thankful for her!
N.S in Mahwah , NJ – Aug 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
My daughter started seeing Sabrina during the beginning of her high school years and has continued throughout high school. Sabrina became a valuable resource for my daughter to help her navigate during these crucial formative years. Sabrina has a unique way of providing just the perfect blend of guidance and support not only to my daughter but also to our family along the way. She has a wonderful calming, gentle manner and I would highly recommend her services.
Apr 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina has been one of my biggest supporters over my journey with mental illness. Anytime I needed an immediate appointment she was ready and available. She is the most genuine, heart warming, helpful person to deal with patients like myself and others. There is no other person that I would want to talk to every week beside Sabrina. I wasn't so sure of therapy at first, but after going a couple times I know that this what I needed and that Sabrina was the person to help me.
Sarah in Hillsdale, NJ – Sep 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina is a wonderful health care provider that has really helped me through some serious issues. She comes highly recommended from a plethora of people that I have reached out to for help. I highly recommend her if you or someone you know needs help and needs to talk to a professional. She is patient, understanding, and gives me great coping exercises.
Hoboken, NJ – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina is the best at what she does. Always puts herself in other's shoes, looks at each situation through every possible facet, and is always informed before making any decisions. I would give her 10 stars if I could.
New York, NY – Jan 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?
Sabrina has been a godsend for our family. I was initially unsure about therapy for my daughter. After calling multiple therapists, I felt an immediate connection to Sabrina. She was calm, well informed and explained everything to both me and my husband. My daughter's anxiety has reduced significantly and her self esteem has increased. I am not sure that I could have seen these results with someone else. My daughter loves going to session each week and I have to say, so do I! I recommend 100%!
Danielle in Upper Saddle River, NJ – Apr 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrina Coppola, LCSW?

How was your experience with Sabrina Coppola?