Contact provider for availability

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Sabrenia Gill

Jordan-Young Institute

5716 Cleveland St Ste 200 Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Sabrenia Gill, PA-C is a physician assistant in Virginia Beach, VA. She specializes in physician assistant (pa).

Sabrenia Gill accepts

Sabrenia Gill accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Sabrenia Gill treats your condition or procedure

Sabrenia Gill's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sabrenia Gill

Sabrenia Gill?
Sabrenia Gill's Performance
What People Say About Sabrenia Gill, PA-C
Recent
PA Sabrina Gill was my primary clinician after rotator cuff surgery. She is without any doubt an expert at what she does. Never did I have a question she couldn't answer nor did she appear to be stretching to give me an answer. She is a very fine clinician and has "sunny" outlook. I would recommend Dr. Bonner and Ms Gill to anyone needing shoulder surgery of any sort. Couldn't be happier regarding my surgery and treatment post-surgery. Should get SIX stars!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrenia Gill, PA-C?
PA Gill was who I mostly saw after my surgery. First visit after surgery she showed me via pictures what was wrong with my shoulder and bicep tendon and what they did to repair it. She was very informative during office visits. She answered all my questions, and showed me alternative exercises to strengthen my shoulder instead of overhead moves. Overall great experience. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrenia Gill, PA-C?
I was seen by PA Sabrenia Gill for all my ACL reconstruction surgery appointments. She is very patient and answered all my many many questions. Great provider, made me feel very comfortable. I would recommender, without a doubt A++
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrenia Gill, PA-C?
Very efficient office in all respects. Surgery and recovery (rotator cuff repair) was essentially painless. After about 5 months I have about 75% strength in my left arm and no pain. Strength is building back up over time. Flexibility for some movements is not as good as before injury (that was expected and very livable) but that may get somewhat better as long as I keep up my home regiment of PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sabrenia Gill, PA-C?

How was your experience with Sabrenia Gill?

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Compare Providers