S Snyder, PSY

S Snyder, PSY

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
S Snyder, PSY is a marriage & family therapist in Granada Hills, CA. She specializes in marriage & family therapy and legal medicine.

15650 Devonshire St

Granada Hills, CA 91344

Learn about S Snyder

This content was provided by S Snyder "As a clinician, I ask all my clients to take a theory or parenting class first, which saves them a year of therapy in the long run. It is available on CD or DVD, as well as live in Granada Hills. Before they see me, they are well informed about me and my work. As a therapist, I give my clients what I wanted when I was a client. I lead their way, answering their questions. I am somewhat the mother they didn't have, which includes correcting them when they are responding in a way that will impede their own growth and success. I operate from faith that they are born Divine or perfect or "enough," and any problems from inadequacy or superiority can be corrected with humility and faith in their own design. (I am a Zen Buddhist.) As a forensic evaluator (Child Custody Evaluator, Risk Assessment Evaluator), I am oriented toward cause and effect. Understanding the origins of a behavior is critical, in my opinion, for any assessment, including risk factors and the impact these behaviors have on others, such as parents with children or criminals on victims or predicting rehabilitation possibilities or results. Included in risk assessment is an assessment of a clients apparent capacity to re-design himself or herself. "

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Legal Medicine

S Snyder does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for S Snyder is unavailable at this time.

S Snyder has no awards or honors listed.

S Snyder has no media or publications listed.

S Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are S Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

S Snyder's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending S Snyder to family and friends
Are you S Snyder?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Counseling