Ryder Kardokas-Johanson, LAC

Ryder Kardokas-Johanson, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Ryder Kardokas-Johanson, LAC is an acupuncturist in Medford, OR and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Acupuncture and Medicine College, Berkeley in 2016 and specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.Read his story

724 S Central Ave Ste 209

• Providence Health Plans
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Ryder Kardokas-Johanson

Ryder Kardokas-Johanson's bio

This content was provided by Ryder Kardokas-Johanson "I studied acupuncture, herbal medicine, nutrition, and integrative medicine at the Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College in Berkeley, CA, earning a Master of Science degree in Traditional Oriental Medicine. The work of energy healer Donna Eden and other practitioners of energy kinesiology greatly deepened and expanded my understanding of the acupuncture meridians and the body's other energy systems. I began to utilize this knowledge along with my acupuncture training to provide exceptionally effective treatments for pain, stress, autoimmune disease, and other conditions. I grew up on the San Francisco Peninsula and lived in San Francisco and the East Bay before deciding to make a big move to the Rogue Valley in 2016. Before discovering acupuncture, I earned a J.D. from U.C. Hastings College of the Law in San Francisco and a B.A. in Anthropology from U.C. Berkeley. While in law school I became more and more interested in meditation, hatha yoga, and qi gong. My interest in qi gong then led me to Chinese medicine--and I couldn't get enough of learning about the Chinese medical traditions and other forms of energy healing. Today I live in Jacksonville with my wife Rhiannon and our son Ragnar."

This content was provided by Ryder Kardokas-Johanson "My highest priority is that my patients are welcomed, listened to, and cared for in the way that's best for them.  I have seen this medicine turn so many people's lives around, but I've seen that it's as much about the personal relationships as it is about the specific therapies.  My favorite part about being a healer is seeing my patients feel better and better while sharing laughs and making new friends in the process."

• Acupuncture
  • Acupressure
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Nutritional Therapy

Ryder Kardokas-Johanson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Herbal Medicine
  • Nutritional Counseling

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Uc Berkeley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Acupuncture and Medicine College, Berkeley
    Medical School | Graduated 2016
  • Uc Hastings College Of The Law
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Ryder Kardokas-Johanson has no awards or honors listed.

Ryder Kardokas-Johanson has no media or publications listed.

Ryder Kardokas-Johanson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ryder Kardokas-Johanson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ryder Kardokas-Johanson's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Ryder Kardokas-Johanson to family and friends
Are you Ryder Kardokas-Johanson?

Nearby providers with similar experience