Ryan Raleigh

Counseling •  Male

Ryan Raleigh
151 E 5600 S Ste 302 Murray, UT 84107

Ryan Raleigh is a Counselor in Murray, UT. Be sure to call ahead with Ryan Raleigh to book an appointment.

• Easy Scheduling
    Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Ryan Raleigh treats your condition or procedure

Ryan Raleigh accepts

Ryan Raleigh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ryan Raleigh

4.2

Ryan Raleigh?
Ryan helped me a great deal. I am now a much more aware person and feel equipped to handle my personal history. Ryan was willing to share from his own life if I wanted and I truly found it helpful. I don’t much believe the negative reviews as he was very professional and has a character above reproach.
Aug 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
I'm an odd case as it wasn't actually me that went in to see Ryan...it was my wife, rather my ex-wife currently. Though, I can say that Ryan's suggested "treatment" directly affected me. I suppose Ryan was indirectly treating me too. Ryan told my wife at the time to stop sleeping with me. She stopped sleeping with me for a full year which made it easier for her to leave me. Now I'm a bachelor again. Thanks Ryan. P.S. This is not a joke, these are facts. I'm better without her. Though, I think that Ryan was making this suggestion as some sort of "punishment" for me and "protection" for her but it was the other way around...
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
I am very glad I was placed with Ryan as my counselor because I would not have chosen him since I did not know anything about his history. However, I am very happy how everything has worked out such as healing, etc.
May 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Ryan has the best interest of his clients in mind and will reach out and gather assistance from outside resources.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
There are many good therapists out there, and I am glad mine is one of them.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Ryan listens well, not judge mental, honest, and will do anything to help me get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
It is really weird how the last 6 reviews came all at the same time. They don't even sound like real reviews. Very canned and impersonal responses. . . Ryan never took notes of any kind when I was with him. When I switched to a new counselor, Ryan sent my file and it was empty. He was less than professional (like he would check his cell phone when a message came in- even if I was in the middle of sharing a traumatic event). He has a temper. Sometimes I felt like my counseling was more about him than me. He had no idea how to deal with my trauma. He is not organized. He constantly lost my file (maybe that is why there were no notes). More than once he double-booked my time slot (even though I had a standing appointment) and I had to reschedule. He may be a nice guy, but he wasn't a great counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
I never thought my wife would recover this fast from trauma she had experienced. I see a big change within 3 months after working with Mr. Raleigh.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Trustworthiness ***** Explains conditions well ***** Answers questions ***** Time well spent ***** Scheduling ***** Office environment ***** Staff friendliness *****
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Ryan is thorough at records keeping and responsive to inquiry. He is always on time and uses time wisely to fulfill client's needs.
Apr 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Nothing is better than someone who cares for you, thank you. I totally trust and feel very comfortable to talk to you about my issues.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Ryan answers questions and explains my condition clearly. He spent a lot of time to make sure I understand the condition of my health and taught me how to deal with it.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Ryan cares a lot about his clients and he is very professional in his job.
Apr 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Ryan understands trauma very well, he is a very good listener, nonjudgmental, calm, and kind. At first I wanted a female therapist, but now I am grateful to have him as my therapist. I feel very comfortable talking to Ryan, expressing my trauma without worrying. I am still working with Ryan, and so far, I am making progress everyday. I would recommend Ryan to my friends and family without hesitation. Thanks Ryan for having my best interest in mind.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
Ryan violated boundaries. His thoughts, feelings, and actions towards me were inappropriate. He was reckless in how he handled my trauma. He manipulated me. He shamed me whenever I didn't agree with him. He told me that he was “fighting the urge to force himself on me.” Who does that?? When I finally left counseling with him I was more traumatized than when I had started. I almost lost my life because of him. . . he also violated privacy laws and shared details from my sessions with others.
Salt Lake City, UT – Dec 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
I thought he was helpful the first couple of times I went to him, but now looking back it may have just been that it felt good to talk in general. Lifestar as a whole teaches some great principles but Ryan has an incredibly difficult time separating his own life (whether that's the bad day he is clearly having or the life traumas he has endured) from his "counseling" and has acted inappropriately—to put it lightly—because of it on multiple occasions. Definitely won't be going back to him.
Sep 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?
His personal problems greatly affect his professional practice. He seems unable to separate the two. The LifeStar program is great, Ryan is not.
Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Raleigh?

How was your experience with Ryan Raleigh?

• Counseling