Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Ryan Overton, DC
Dr. Ryan Overton, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Columbus, GA. He has been practicing for 18 years.

5771 Veterans Pkwy Ste A

Columbus, GA 31904

Learn about Dr. Overton

• Chiropractic

Dr. Overton does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Physical Therapy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Unc Chapel Hill
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Life University / Lincoln Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Overton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Overton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Overton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Overton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Overton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Overton to family and friends
Dr. Overton's Performance
in Columbus, GA |
No matter where my pain is, Dr Overton 's adjustments leave me feeling calm and relaxed. I have a 46% curvature of lower spine and am always in pain but ALWAYS leave Dr Overton feeling painless and invigorated. I rarely tell Dr O where pain is; he miraculously finds mis-alignments and stops the origin of the pain. If you really want less disconforts and pain, see Dr O; otherwise, suffer.
in Smiths , AL |
Dr. Overton and his staff has been a very important part of my recovery, he has helped me with pain management and gives me the treatment that helps me to go through my daily activities . The office have a warm welcome environment to all his patients.
in ALABAMA |
Very professional I feel better after each session thanks Dr. Overton for helping with my back pain
in Columbus, Georgia |
Dr. Overton and Dr. Williams and staff are the best. When I first went into the office I could hardly walk. I was in so much pain. I met Dr. Williams and Dr. Overton and they wasted no time explaining everything to me so I could understand what was going on with my body as well as what treatment would be used to help me. The staff was friendly and caring from day one. The people here treat you like family! I am finally back to 100% normal!!!
in Columbus, GA |
Dr. Overton and his entire staff are fantastic. I have suffered with neck pain for decades. He Assessed my condition, identified my issues and develop a personal plan of treatment for me. The treatments are very effective and I am now pain-free much of the time. I highly recommend Dr. Overton.
Columbus, GA |
Dr. Overton is great! I have suffered from lower and mid back pain for years, and he has gotten rid of the pain with only a few adjustments. I would and will recommend everyone to visit him for treatment!
Columbus, GA |
Dr Overton is extremely thorough and precise, he takes excellent care of your needs and is very honest about your care plan. His staff is friendly, professional, and courteous. I have been a pain management patient for several years, Dr Overton has helped me so much that I am almost completely off all medications, and my mobility have gone up drastically.
in Phenix City, Al |
Came to Dr.Overton with severe back pain in which I could barely walk. I was totally new to the world of Chiropractors but he definitely got me back on my feet and feeling better! Would recommend him and his staff to everyone. He's very thorough and explains things very well!
in Auburn, AL |
I will always recommend Dr. Overton to everyone. My first visit I had been in constant pain for over 4 years. I was wearing 5/8 an inch lifts in my right shoe. He first removed my lifts, took X-Rays of me and then began a program to uncompact my lower spine. This was over a year ago. Now my legs are even and my pain scale has gone from 10 to 1. There may be plenty of Chiropractors in the Auburn area but having someone of Dr. Overton caliber getting me back to normal is worth the drive.
in Auburn, AL |
Dr. Overton gets the highest recommendation from me. I have never believed in a Chiropractor until I meet Dr. Overton. He corrected my wife problems in being able to walk normal again. Now he has started on my pains to my back and legs with a detailed plan of action but not until he asked detailed question about my pain and medical history with proper X Ray's. He is always tentative to my concerns and my pains. There many chiropractor's in the Auburn area but only one Dr. Overton. Thanks!
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Are you Dr. Overton?