Dr. Ryan Overton, DC

Dr. Ryan Overton, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Male
Dr. Ryan Overton, DC is a chiropractor in Columbus, GA and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Life University / Lincoln Chiropractic College in 1999 and specializes in chiropractic.

5771 Veterans Pkwy Ste A

Columbus, GA 31904

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Overton treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Overton?
Dr. Overton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Overton, DC
RecentMost Helpful
I would highly recommend Dr. Overton for chiropractic care. Since I have been seeing him for my shoulder and neck I have had great improvements in my mobility and in my pain. It is wonderful to actually be able to sleep through the night. I appreciate that he listens and adjusts his treatment according to the patients needs. The office staff are all very friendly and helpful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND DR. OVERTON TO ANYONE I KNEW NEEDING CHIROPRACTIC CARE. MY HUSBAND AND I TRAVEL ALL OVER FOR HIS WORK AND IT IS HARD TO FIND A GOOD CHIROPRACTOR WHENEVER WE MOVE TO A NEW LOCATION. I AM VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE FOUND DR. OVERTON. I AM FINALLY GETTING SOME RELIEF FROM ALL OF THE PAIN THAT I USUALLY JUST HAVE TO ENDURE. HE HAS TRULY BEEN A BLESSING TO ME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
I was told that I needed back surgery due to a herniated disc. I went to see Dr. Overton with a 9-10 level pain in my leg due to this disc issue. After just a few visits, my pain level began to go down. I now have a 1-2 pain level and still getting better. I highly recommend Dr. Overton and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
No matter where my pain is, Dr Overton 's adjustments leave me feeling calm and relaxed. I have a 46% curvature of lower spine and am always in pain but ALWAYS leave Dr Overton feeling painless and invigorated. I rarely tell Dr O where pain is; he miraculously finds mis-alignments and stops the origin of the pain. If you really want less disconforts and pain, see Dr O; otherwise, suffer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Dr. Overton and his staff has been a very important part of my recovery, he has helped me with pain management and gives me the treatment that helps me to go through my daily activities . The office have a warm welcome environment to all his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Very professional I feel better after each session thanks Dr. Overton for helping with my back pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Dr. Overton and Dr. Williams and staff are the best. When I first went into the office I could hardly walk. I was in so much pain. I met Dr. Williams and Dr. Overton and they wasted no time explaining everything to me so I could understand what was going on with my body as well as what treatment would be used to help me. The staff was friendly and caring from day one. The people here treat you like family! I am finally back to 100% normal!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Dr. Overton and his entire staff are fantastic. I have suffered with neck pain for decades. He Assessed my condition, identified my issues and develop a personal plan of treatment for me. The treatments are very effective and I am now pain-free much of the time. I highly recommend Dr. Overton.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Dr. Overton is great! I have suffered from lower and mid back pain for years, and he has gotten rid of the pain with only a few adjustments. I would and will recommend everyone to visit him for treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Dr Overton is extremely thorough and precise, he takes excellent care of your needs and is very honest about your care plan. His staff is friendly, professional, and courteous. I have been a pain management patient for several years, Dr Overton has helped me so much that I am almost completely off all medications, and my mobility have gone up drastically.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Came to Dr.Overton with severe back pain in which I could barely walk. I was totally new to the world of Chiropractors but he definitely got me back on my feet and feeling better! Would recommend him and his staff to everyone. He's very thorough and explains things very well!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
I will always recommend Dr. Overton to everyone. My first visit I had been in constant pain for over 4 years. I was wearing 5/8 an inch lifts in my right shoe. He first removed my lifts, took X-Rays of me and then began a program to uncompact my lower spine. This was over a year ago. Now my legs are even and my pain scale has gone from 10 to 1. There may be plenty of Chiropractors in the Auburn area but having someone of Dr. Overton caliber getting me back to normal is worth the drive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?
Dr. Overton gets the highest recommendation from me. I have never believed in a Chiropractor until I meet Dr. Overton. He corrected my wife problems in being able to walk normal again. Now he has started on my pains to my back and legs with a detailed plan of action but not until he asked detailed question about my pain and medical history with proper X Ray's. He is always tentative to my concerns and my pains. There many chiropractor's in the Auburn area but only one Dr. Overton. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Overton, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Overton?