Chiropractic  |
Dr. Ryan Kain, DC
We are a national leader of collaborative care in a tribal medical setting. We offer family medicine, gentle but effective chiropractic, soft-tissue therapy, laser therapy, neuro-biofeedback techniques, behaviorial counseling, dental and community health programs including Tobacco Cessation and working with physical therapists to provide comprehensive care to our patients based on the best evidence in current research and over 14 years of chiropractic experience. I place a high emphasis on educating patients to understand what is going on with your body so you can make informed choices about your care. I am blessd to work as part of an excellent and diverse health care team with you, the patient, as the chairman. I am always willing to consider new options, new therapies and new information. I stay current with the most recent research in a broad spectrum of medical specialties so that I may better advise my patients and know who to refer you to if I am not the right type of physician for you and your condition. This also allows me to better communicate with those specialists. The Mission of the Coeur D'Alene Tribe Benewah Medical & Wellness Center is to provide primary care, holistic healing, preventive care. and wellness promotion to all members of the community as intended by the Creator. The Vision of the Coeur D'Alene Tribe Benewah Medical & Wellness Center is to respect the needs, values and beliefs of each individual with the goal of being recognized as a center of excellence, providing quality comprehensive and integrated health and wellness services in the region. Our key values include Care & Compassion, Respect, Sharing, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Collaboration & Teamwork, and Progressiveness.

427 N 12th St

Plummer, ID 83851

(208) 686-1931

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Regence Blue Shield of Washington

Learn about Dr. Kain

Our ultimate goal is to find the reason why you hurt, help you fix it and get stronger so it stays that way, and get you on with the rest of your life!  Pain relief is the most important goal of almost every patient in our care.  Our goals for our patients go beyond immediate pain relief and strive to correct the underlying dysfunction that is causing the pain. With a thorough exam we will find the reason your are hurting and not moving as you should. Once we get you feeling better with massage and chiropractic adjustments we will focus on correcting muscular imbalances and tissue healing with specific physical therapy exercises to make your body strong enough that you do not need to keep coming for care.

• Chiropractic
  • Functional Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Kain does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Physical Examination
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sacro Occipital Technique (SOT)
  • Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Thompson Technique
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Georgetown College, Ky
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Functional Medicine University
    Other Education | Completed 2013

Dr. Kain has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kain to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Kain Says:

I appreciate you taking the time to submitting a patient survey! If you received "wow" service, please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff so that we may fix the problem.  Accept mediocrity elsewhere, this is your health we are talking about! We are committed to excellent care and service for you our valued patient.

Dr. Kain's Performance
in South Bend, IN |
I was a patient of Dr. Kain's for many years in Indiana. I would highly recommend him. I wish he didn't move out of the area. I have not found another Chiropractor like him.
in so bend |
Dr. Main is a careing Dr. when I first went to him I was just able to walk through the door with each step I took my legS were giving out on me.I just want to say thank you from the heart. Charlotte
in South Bend, IN |
Dr. Kain is excellent. He brings a whole-body view to what is going on. Are you experiencing a symptom or is there another root cause? With Dr. Kain's experience, you will figure it out.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Kain, DC?
Are you Dr. Kain?