Chiropractic  |
Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC
Dr. Ryan D. Hamm graduated in 1994 with honors from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa. The primary focus of his postgraduate education has been in the field of spine biomechanics and the structural and functional rehabilitation of spinal disorders. Dr. Hamm also has extensive postgraduate study in extremity biomechanics and rehabilitation. He has completed postgraduate courses in Spine and Extremity Biomechanics, Spine and Extremity Rehabilitation, Movement Screening and Assessment, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization (DNS), Pain Management, Instrument, Spine, and Extremity Adjusting, Neurology, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Shoulder Disorders, Upper Cervical Biomechanics and Treatment, Golf Biomechanics and Injuries, Diagnosis and Treatment of Knee Disorders, Foot Biomechanics, Gait Analysis, Scoliosis Rehabilitation, Nutrition, and MRI Imaging. Dr. Hamm is Advanced Certified in Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP) Technique and is a member of the International Chiropractors Association.

First Health Associates

2010 S Arlington Heights Rd

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Learn about Dr. Hamm

I enjoy and have a strong passion for what I do. I truly care about people and helping them overcome their pain limitations and returning to their normal activities is extremely gratifying to me. I always like meeting and working with new people. Every person's condition is different and figuring out what needs to be done to fix them is always an enjoyable challenge to me.

Patient care is my top priority. I take the time to listen to all of your health concerns. My focus is on the quality of care I can provide, not the quantity of patients I can see.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hamm does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Disorders

• Neck Pain Procedure
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1994

Dr. Hamm has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hamm has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hamm does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hamm and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hamm's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hamm to family and friends
Dr. Hamm's Performance
Glendale Heights, IL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Ryan Hamm's for over 10 years. When I first started seeing him I had chronic foot and hip pain. Since going on a regular basis and receiving treatments from him, I am almost pain free. He also does great for my migraines. Dr. Hamm has a great bedside manner and is very patient when working on my ailments. I never feel like he is trying to rush me out the door. If it weren't for him, I would be in a lot of pain every day!
in Rolling Meadows il |
As a person with back and neck issues,Dr Ryan Hamm is a tremendous chiropractor.Listening,then diagnosing is a strength of his.Dr Hamm is also well versed in nutrition and vitamin supplements that can speed your healing as well as leading a healthier life.I am always confident that when i leave his office,i will be feeling better and better! I highly recommend his expertise.
Maywood, IL |
Great to work with. explains ever thing going on. very personable. Office staff is friendly and help full. Highly recommended
in Palatine, IL |
He was able to quickly figure out how to adjust my neck as per my former chiropractor, and in some ways improved the adjustment. Neck and hip adjustments combined with physical therapy and hip-specific exercises have allowed me workout at a fairly rigorous level for a double hip replacement candidate. I was in pretty rough shape a year ago (right knee was a source of nearly constant pain/irritation). I did away with the knee brace within a couple of months.
Morton Grove,IL |
I know first hand about Dr. Hamm and his ability to use Chiropractic & other techniques to make pain go away. I had pain in a knee or had a problem with my foot or back or neck or whatever else i go see Dr. Hamm. I definitely recommend Dr. Hamm.
Very kind and informative doctor and his adjustments have been very successful in bringing me back into alignment with pain relief.
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC?
Are you Dr. Hamm?