Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 54

Chiropractic

Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC is a Chiropractor in Arlington Heights, IL and has over 28 years of experience in the healthcare field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic in 1994. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC

Ultimate Body Fix

415 W Golf Rd Ste 29 Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Compare with other Chiropractors

Compare Dr. Hamm with our nearby Chiropractors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Hamm's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hamm

Dr. Hamm is a very approachable and knowledgeable D.C., highly skilled with musculoskeletal/postural assessment and treatment. He is careful to listen to his patients and their goals for treatment. He readily and skillfully draws on his knowledge of CBP and DNS approaches when developing plans of care. He walks his patients through his recommended exercises to assure they are using proper technique. He was instrumental in helping me improve my postural alignment and control with movement using CBP and DNS strategies. I continue to use these techniques today. The office staff is great! They are friendly and welcoming.
Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Ryan Hamm's for over 10 years. When I first started seeing him I had chronic foot and hip pain. Since going on a regular basis and receiving treatments from him, I am almost pain free. He also does great for my migraines. Dr. Hamm has a great bedside manner and is very patient when working on my ailments. I never feel like he is trying to rush me out the door. If it weren't for him, I would be in a lot of pain every day!
Glendale Heights, IL – Feb 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC?
As a person with back and neck issues,Dr Ryan Hamm is a tremendous chiropractor.Listening,then diagnosing is a strength of his.Dr Hamm is also well versed in nutrition and vitamin supplements that can speed your healing as well as leading a healthier life.I am always confident that when i leave his office,i will be feeling better and better! I highly recommend his expertise.
Christy D in Rolling Meadows il – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC?
Great to work with. explains ever thing going on. very personable. Office staff is friendly and help full. Highly recommended
Maywood, IL – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC?
He was able to quickly figure out how to adjust my neck as per my former chiropractor, and in some ways improved the adjustment. Neck and hip adjustments combined with physical therapy and hip-specific exercises have allowed me workout at a fairly rigorous level for a double hip replacement candidate. I was in pretty rough shape a year ago (right knee was a source of nearly constant pain/irritation). I did away with the knee brace within a couple of months.
Randy Roth in Palatine, IL – Nov 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC?
I know first hand about Dr. Hamm and his ability to use Chiropractic & other techniques to make pain go away. I had pain in a knee or had a problem with my foot or back or neck or whatever else i go see Dr. Hamm. I definitely recommend Dr. Hamm.
Morton Grove,IL – Nov 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC?
Very kind and informative doctor and his adjustments have been very successful in bringing me back into alignment with pain relief.
Oct 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Hamm, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Hamm?