Ryan Groth, PA

Pain Medicine ·  Male

Ryan Groth

Pain Management Associates of North Carolina

2561 Hendersonville Rd Arden, NC 28704

Ryan Groth, PA is a pain medicine specialist in Arden, NC. He specializes in pain medicine, physician assistant (pa), and more.

Ryan Groth accepts most major insurance plans.

Ryan Groth has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(828) 676-3234Find providers who accept this insurance

Ryan Groth treats Herniated Disc more than 5% of his peers

Spine Disorders

Ryan Groth treats Spine Disorders more than 5% of his peers

Ryan Groth treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Arthritis of the Spine
  • Degenerative Spine Diseases
  • Ossification of the Posterior Longitudinal Ligament of the Spine
  • Pediatric Spinal Tumor
  • Progressive Spinal Muscular Atrophy
  • Progressive Spinobulbar Muscular Atrophy
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Spinal Dysostosis, Anhalt Type
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Ryukyuan Type

2.6

Ryan Groth?
Ryan Groth's Performance
What People Say About Ryan Groth, PA
I left this doctor to join Comprehensive Pain in Arden. Groth lied to Comprehensive Pain stating that he had stop seeing me as as patient because I was hitting on him. I hope he enjoys bald hell and my defamation suit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Ryan Groth has helped me tremendously. For 7 years I experienced agonizing pain that left me disabled, nearly bed bound, and incapable of taking care of myself. He has worked diligently to find the optimal medication combination to treat my pain. Because of his care, I’m getting my life back and I’m able to go to church, visit friends and drive myself to my doctors appointments. My specialists agree that Ryan has helped me tremendously and has assured that I’m safe with my medications. I’ve progressed from hopeless to hopeful as my pain has been made tolerable. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Groth is a Horrible practitioner! Was referred by previous MD. From the start Groth was unprofessional in his appearance and approach to patient care, rude, condescending, talks over his patients after asking a question, and was totally disinterested in patient well being. Resents being questioned about orders and flatly refuses to answer. Staff usually were forced to explain. Groth takes poor if any notes, and remembers nothing. He hurries through appointments and mumbles, but shares a lot about his family and personal life. At times he was accompanied by an MD to every appointment, but he never offered to introduce or explain the presence of additional person, and seemed angry when asked. He is distracted, aggressive, unwell, unhinged, and angry. I question his fitness to perform his duties. Don’t see Ryan Groth, PA-C! He’s a complete disgrace to the profession!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Outstanding doctor. He is patient, a good listener, and able to explain treatment options well. I will gladly return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
He is a total jerk, has some God complex, will NOT listen when you talk, ot listens, but does NOT hear you. Talks in medical jargon that you can't possibly understand. I think he is under the assumption that EVERYONE just wants drugs and BY GOD they aren't getting them from him. I'm very sorry if your Sent to him
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Groth listens and does things. I had a bad knee for three years and my last pain dr gave me pills but no one would look at me. He referenced me to a bone dr and he examined my knee. I am better than before. He cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
He took over an hour to go over records, investigate all my pain and explained my conditions. I have never had a doctor spend that much time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Do not go there...you will not see an M.D..You.will see P.A.Ryan Groth -- and you will wish you hadn't.He got his P.A. at a bottom ranked W.V. or KY. third rate school and it shows. He is the worst excuse for an alleged medical professional I have encountered anywhere! He quotes law he doesn't know (I have a Juris Doctorate from UNC-CH).
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
He's so worried about the dea he doesn't care about the pain ,I was 3 pills short and he threatened to cut me off and put me down to one pill a day,he treated me like an addict I've never been so disrespected in my life ,he made me cry,I don't recommend him,you will be treated like a addict.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
I stopped wasting my time going to his practice. 3 hour waits while you listen to all of them chatting having a good time in their central station. Getting prior authorizations done was almost impossible. It took over 2 months for them to send the paperwork once. Another time it was NEVER done. Always blamed pharmacy for the delay but the time it was never done I called them myself after the denial. I just stopped going and never heard anything from him. I got 0% relief. Total joke.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
What a joke. The office is disorganised. The staff is beyond rude and they treat you like you're a drug addict. The wait time is over an hour. Dr Groth is an arrogant, uncaring, condescending. arrogant quack. After he put me on Oxycotin, I had a reaction. Instead of weaning me off of it he cut me cold turkey. Didn't even offer me any breakthrough medicine. I wouldn't let him treat my worst enemy. He should have his license taken away.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Makes me feel very comfortable and welcome ! Helped me with my pain care ! Very easy to talk to and understand!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
If you have Fibromyalgia he is a wonderful Dr. He understands the pain and will listen to you about other problems that go along with Fibromyalgia. He takes his time with you. He will help find the right medicine that will help you deal with the pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Uncaring ignorant person in the wrong profession
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Before my visit to Ryan, I researched this site and was very concerned about the many bad reviews here. After my visit, I agree with every bad review posted here! At my first visit, he said he didn't see anything wrong with my shoulder and argued that my back had not been fractured, I had MRI and xrays of both. Two weeks later I was put immediately into surgery for my shoulder. I will not be returning to Ryan! I pray he encounters somebody exactly like himself one day!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Self righteous, condescending and arrogant. I came to this practice a year ago because another practice I was going to closed and I had no choice. Tried to give this guy benefit of doubt but every visit the wait is almost 2 hours and then Ryan spends maybe 2 minutes sitting on his high horse demeaning the patient. I hope he experiences someone just like himself so he can see what a jerk he is then maybe he will do something about it! Thanks but no thanks.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
New patient appointment was scheduled in prompt time. I arrived 1 hour before appointment to fill out paperwork. Sit in the lobby over 3 hours before being called back to room. Ryan had no regard for what was going on with me. Claimed he hadn't review records yet. Offered to nice words I was there to get treatment on knee. He claimed I had no problem with knee and back even though I have had surgeries. Didn't offer help very unprofessional, and office is disorganized.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
Ryan was more interested in sending my husband for shots than taking care of him. Very unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
When no one else wanted to see what was wrong Ryan took the time to figure it out. A++
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?
This guy is a joke. He plays on people's PAIN; Very unprofessional. Played on my husband's pain worse than a dog. He Took sides with the Last pain mgmt dr & treated my husband Horrible. He doesn't Need to be a Physician Assistant to Anyone. My husband's pain was horrible from 2 car Wrecks None of which was his fault on I 26; When Ryan found out it was another pain mgmt dr he sends his patients for Injections; He took the Buzzanell's side. Wrong way to Assist. Doesn't Need to be over Anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Groth, PA?

How was your experience with Ryan Groth?

• Pain Medicine
  • Pain Medicine (Physician Assistant)
  • Physician Assistant (PA)

Virginia Tech