Chiropractic  |
Dr. Ryan Dick, DC
Under gradraduate University of Toledo Doctorate from Palmer College of Chiropractic

ProHealth Chiropractic and Injury Center

1329 Cherry Way Dr Ste 500

Gahanna, OH 43230

• Medical Mutual of Ohio
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Dick

Healing the body with the care of spinal adjustments, physical therapy, and nutritional guidance.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Dick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Car Accident Injuries

• Spinal Decompression
  • Spine Rehabilitation Exercises
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Toledo
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • International Academy Of Medical Acupuncture
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Dick has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dick to family and friends
Dr. Dick's Performance
I would definitely recommend Dr. Ryan to everyone. He is very professional and caring. Dr. Ryan has taken care of my back pain in a very caring manner with explainations of procedures and expected outcomes. Thank you for everything Dr. Ryan!
My family doctor recommended this practice for neck, shoulder and right arm pain. I was scheduled for my first visit less than 24 hours after seeing my family doctor. I started treatment the next day they were open. I had never been to a chiropractor before, and he explained in detail the philosophy of my treatment and the steps he wanted to take to help me. I started feeling better after the second visit. I like the combination of treatment-adjustment, therapy and massage.
Canal Winchester, OH |
We love this chiropractic "family" From the time you enter their doors- till you walk back out - you are their priority. After the first adjustment - and therapy there is improvement. The staff is professional, friendly, and caring! My Dr is Dr Ryan - I would absolutely recommend him.
Canal Winchester, OH |
Overall, great experience and would recommend this Office to family & Friends. They take the time to explain things and come up with a plan to help you with issues or concerns you might have.
in Canal Winchester, OH |
On Friday, June 9, Sandra wrote: Dr. Ryan is wonderful. I had back pain for months until I went in for treatment. After doing xrays, he carefully showed me where my problem was, and he was right on target. With the latest technology, he has been treating me, and even after the first visit, I no longer had to use pain gels. After treatment he sends me for whatever therapy I need. I would recommend Dr.Ryan to all my family and friends without hesitation !
Columbus, OH |
I went to Dr Ryan, not knowing what was wrong, he pin pointed the problem and began working to relieve my pain. Dr. Ryan has helped me feel so much better! I am always telling people about my chiropractor and how much he helped!
in Pickerington, OH |
Dr. Ryan listens. He is patient and kind. His adjustments are superior to my previous chiropractic experiences.
in Groveport, Oh, |
Wow! Upon arriving at Health Source Chiropractic office I was met with a kind and professional staff. When meeting with Doctor Ryan I found him to be very patient and willing to listen to my concerns. Dealing with constant neck, back and knee pain were the issues that I needed to address. The treatment plan Dr Ryan put into action was just what I needed. The relief from constant pain has given me a better quality of life. I would recommend this organization. Thank you, Carolyn
in Canal Winchester |
Initially, I was skeptical about chiropractic therapy. I read many things about how it could offer helpful benefits with a number of health issues and ailments. But the skepticism quickly went away after meeting the warm, welcoming friendly staff. Their confidence and determination to help me feel and be my healthiest best self has been a real revelation! The chronic lower back pain that I was told I would most certainly need surgery for, is steadily changing from reality to distant memory!
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Ryan and the staff are AMAZING?! I felt so comfortable? there and knew what plans they had for me. I actually referred a few co-workers there and they love them too! Definitely my forever chiropractor! I feel 110% better and am grateful for it!
Brice, OH |
Dr Ryan and the staff at Healthsource truly care about their patients. They make you feel like family and go above and beyond to make sure you feel better. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Columbus, OH |
I started seeing Dr. Ryan after no one else could get the pain in my back to go away. He has been great at making it so that I can do daily activities again. I would definitely recommend family and friends to go see him.
in Lancaster, OH |
I literally came to chiropractic care as a last resort. I had been seen by several physicians in attempts to manage upper back and neck pain. After numerous failed medications/injections I was referred to Dr Ryan. From the onset, he listened thoroughly, provided an extensive evaluation and developed a comprehensive treatment plan. Following the initial sessions and therapeutic exercise, movement returned and pain was relieved. I have full function and only need occasional adjustments
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Ryan has been amazing! He treats everybody like family, and takes the time to get to know you on a personal level. While chiropractic treatment is never painless, Dr Ryan never pushes your treatments too far, or puts you into something that is uncomfortable. I went in for recurring migraines and have almost 100% eliminated them. Would definitely recommend him to all of my family and friends.
Columbus, OH |
Dr Ryan and his staff are wonderful. He has a way of making you feel like you are the only patient he treats. He has helped me tremendously.
Lancaster, OH |
When I first arrived they showed me around and made me very comfortable. He has been very clear on the areas I need to work on and a plan to take care of it. I have been impressed by the degree of compassion from everyone. I've been extremely happy and would highly recommend them.
in Columbus, OH |
My knee had been giving me a sharp pain when I would kneel down. Couple of adjustments and its gone!!
in New Albany, Ohio |
Suffered with extreme next pain, headaches, and sciatica for many months. I lived on pain pills, now NONE!!! After a week of care I'm soooo much better!! Live saver! He is the BEST!!
in Dublin, Ohio |
Great adjustments, I feel a million times better!! No more back pain
in Canal Winchester, OH |
You can tell that he truly cares about each thing I have going on. He never pressured me to come more frequently like I've experienced with other chiropractors. Always walk out feeling better!
in Pickerington, OH |
After suffering with lower back pain all weekend after moving furniture on a Friday, I saw Dr. Ryan on Monday afternoon. He took the time to review my health history and take x-rays before doing an adjustment. I love that this office incorporates stretching and s.t.i.m. as part of its health care approach, I went home a greater range of motion. At the end of my second adjustment I was feeling much better, but did return for one more to make sure I was on the right track.
in Hilliard, OH |
Great adjustments, great staff, pleasant place to goto! I would recommend to anyone!
in New Albany, OH |
I hurt my shoulder working out. He got me back in the gym fast!! I cant thank him enough!!
in New Albany, OH |
Dr. D gave me one of the best adjustments I've ever had. No radiating pain or stiffness after 1 week of treatment!! I couldn't believe the quick results - definitely would refer friends and family to him. Thanks again doc
Columbus, OH |
Dr. Ryan is very personable, and truly cares about the overall health of his patients. He has resolved my back pain and fixed my hip alignment and I was able to get back in the gym! Couldn't be happier! Visit Health Source of Canal Whincheaster Chiropractic & Progressive Rehab if you want to be pain free and they will teach you how to keep the pain away!
in Columbus, OH |
I was in a severe auto accident that left me in such terrible daily pain that I could not do the basic things in life. I was miserable! Thanks to Dr. Ryan for getting me feeling better and back to my normal life. Great office and great staff!! This is the best I've ever felt! Thank you so much!!
in Lancaster, OH |
Kelly Abbott of Lancaster, OH Dr, Ryan is an excellent Doctor, my backing pain is almost completely gone. He is very thorough on answering all my questions.
in Lancaster, ohio |
Finding a chiropractor you are comfortable with isn't always easy. Dr. Ryan puts you at ease by allowing you to have opinions and options during your treatment. He always seems to ask the right questions which helps you both decide the best course of treatment. He isn't just there to help you get rid of the pain, but he's there to help you learn how to avoid it while still doing the things you love.
Philadelphia, PA |
A year ago I could barely walk and I came to Dr. Ryan and now I have my whole family going here!
Brecksville, OH |
Dr. Ryan continues to work miracles on my back and neck. ! Always professional and super knowledgeable. The office has a pleasant atmosphere. The staff is professional and friendly.
in Columbus, Oh |
Dr. Ryan is always incredibly helpful, courteous and professional! Thr staff is always kind and helpful, and always willing to help! Operationally and personnel wise it is bar none the best practice I've gone to period!
in Canal winchester ohio |
Professional and family friendly there. Great work!
in Columbus, OH |
Excellent doctor all around! He quickly got rid of my terrible headaches!!!! He spent lots of time educating me on what was causing my problem and how it would be fixed! Very compassionate and knowledgeable! I would recommend him to anyone!!!! I feel blessed to call him my doctor!!
Have you seen Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Are you Dr. Dick?