Dr. Ryan Dick, DC

Chiropractic •  Male • Age 34

Dr. Dick

ProHealth Chiropractic and Injury Center

1329 Cherry Way Dr Gahanna, OH 43230

Dr. Ryan Dick, DC is a Chiropractor in Gahanna, OH and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Palmer College Of Chiropractic medical school in 2011. He is affiliated with Diley Ridge Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dick to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Gahanna

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Dick accepts

Dr. Dick accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Medicaid
Medical Mutual of Ohio
Molina Healthcare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Dick treats your condition or procedure

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Whiplash
  • X-Ray

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Ryan Dick, DC...

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Dick's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dick

Dr. Dick?
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Dick, DC
I had terrible back pain from arthritis. The pain blevel was at 10. Seeing Dr. Ryan 3 times a week after about 3 months, I am now seeing him once a week and I go through my days with little to no pain. I even garden and exercise daily. Dr. Ryan Duck is wonderful and had changed my life.
Conni in Columbus, OH – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Very honest on if he can or can not help the thing that’s wrong. Very friendly face to see. And is always willing to squeeze you in
Kenedi Neale in OH – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
I in to Dr. Dick’s office with paralyzing back pain. Keep in mind the incident happened either that day so so he was able to get me in right away. I felt immediate relief to where I could at least walk and take a deep breath with very little to no pain. I have seen him 6 more times and my back pain is virtually gone. If you are thinking about going to see him I would definitely recommend him as he is kind gentle and very helpful and informative.
Matt in Columbus – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
I have had some lower back pain and spasms. Dr Ryan has helped relieve me of this pain. I highly recommend him!
Glenda M Hewitt in Reynoldsburg Ohio – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Ryan to everyone. He is very professional and caring. Dr. Ryan has taken care of my back pain in a very caring manner with explainations of procedures and expected outcomes. Thank you for everything Dr. Ryan!
Lucille Hitchcock – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
My family doctor recommended this practice for neck, shoulder and right arm pain. I was scheduled for my first visit less than 24 hours after seeing my family doctor. I started treatment the next day they were open. I had never been to a chiropractor before, and he explained in detail the philosophy of my treatment and the steps he wanted to take to help me. I started feeling better after the second visit. I like the combination of treatment-adjustment, therapy and massage.
Jul 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
We love this chiropractic "family" From the time you enter their doors- till you walk back out - you are their priority. After the first adjustment - and therapy there is improvement. The staff is professional, friendly, and caring! My Dr is Dr Ryan - I would absolutely recommend him.
Canal Winchester, OH – Jul 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Overall, great experience and would recommend this Office to family & Friends. They take the time to explain things and come up with a plan to help you with issues or concerns you might have.
Canal Winchester, OH – Jul 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
On Friday, June 9, Sandra wrote: Dr. Ryan is wonderful. I had back pain for months until I went in for treatment. After doing xrays, he carefully showed me where my problem was, and he was right on target. With the latest technology, he has been treating me, and even after the first visit, I no longer had to use pain gels. After treatment he sends me for whatever therapy I need. I would recommend Dr.Ryan to all my family and friends without hesitation !
Sandra Williams in Canal Winchester, OH – Jun 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
I went to Dr Ryan, not knowing what was wrong, he pin pointed the problem and began working to relieve my pain. Dr. Ryan has helped me feel so much better! I am always telling people about my chiropractor and how much he helped!
Columbus, OH – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Dr. Ryan listens. He is patient and kind. His adjustments are superior to my previous chiropractic experiences.
Stephen Bird in Pickerington, OH – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Wow! Upon arriving at Health Source Chiropractic office I was met with a kind and professional staff. When meeting with Doctor Ryan I found him to be very patient and willing to listen to my concerns. Dealing with constant neck, back and knee pain were the issues that I needed to address. The treatment plan Dr Ryan put into action was just what I needed. The relief from constant pain has given me a better quality of life. I would recommend this organization. Thank you, Carolyn
Carolyn Stuhr in Groveport, Oh, – May 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Initially, I was skeptical about chiropractic therapy. I read many things about how it could offer helpful benefits with a number of health issues and ailments. But the skepticism quickly went away after meeting the warm, welcoming friendly staff. Their confidence and determination to help me feel and be my healthiest best self has been a real revelation! The chronic lower back pain that I was told I would most certainly need surgery for, is steadily changing from reality to distant memory!
Amber Black in Canal Winchester – May 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Dr. Ryan and the staff are AMAZING?! I felt so comfortable? there and knew what plans they had for me. I actually referred a few co-workers there and they love them too! Definitely my forever chiropractor! I feel 110% better and am grateful for it!
Patty in Columbus, OH – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Dr Ryan and the staff at Healthsource truly care about their patients. They make you feel like family and go above and beyond to make sure you feel better. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Brice, OH – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
I started seeing Dr. Ryan after no one else could get the pain in my back to go away. He has been great at making it so that I can do daily activities again. I would definitely recommend family and friends to go see him.
Columbus, OH – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
I literally came to chiropractic care as a last resort. I had been seen by several physicians in attempts to manage upper back and neck pain. After numerous failed medications/injections I was referred to Dr Ryan. From the onset, he listened thoroughly, provided an extensive evaluation and developed a comprehensive treatment plan. Following the initial sessions and therapeutic exercise, movement returned and pain was relieved. I have full function and only need occasional adjustments
Susan Murphy in Lancaster, OH – Apr 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Dr. Ryan has been amazing! He treats everybody like family, and takes the time to get to know you on a personal level. While chiropractic treatment is never painless, Dr Ryan never pushes your treatments too far, or puts you into something that is uncomfortable. I went in for recurring migraines and have almost 100% eliminated them. Would definitely recommend him to all of my family and friends.
Adam in Columbus, OH – Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
Dr Ryan and his staff are wonderful. He has a way of making you feel like you are the only patient he treats. He has helped me tremendously.
Columbus, OH – Mar 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?
When I first arrived they showed me around and made me very comfortable. He has been very clear on the areas I need to work on and a plan to take care of it. I have been impressed by the degree of compassion from everyone. I've been extremely happy and would highly recommend them.
Lancaster, OH – Mar 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Dick, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Dick?

Healing the body with the care of spinal adjustments, physical therapy, and nutritional guidance.

• Chiropractic

International Academy of Medical Acupuncture
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
Palmer College Of Chiropractic
2004
University of Toledo

More Information

• Does Dr. Dick communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dick communicates via email

• Does Dr. Dick offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dick offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Dick offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dick offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Dick have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dick has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Dick offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dick offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Dick offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Dick offers evening visits