Dr. Ryan Church, DNP

Dr. Ryan Church, DNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·

Dr. Ryan Church, DNP is a nurse practitioner in Salt Lake City, UT and has been practicing for 6 years. He specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and pain medicine.Read his story

The Comprehensive Spine Center

1220 E 3900 S Ste 1F

Salt Lake City, UT 84124

• AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Hometown Health Plan
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare
  • Molina Healthcare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Utah

Check if Dr. Church treats your condition or procedure

• Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Cord Tumor
  • Spondolthesis
  • Whiplash

I believe that at "The ?Comprehensive Spine Center? we are the missing link that will tie together all aspects of spine related care by helping you make the right decision for your spine problem.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Pain Medicine

4.1

Dr. Church?
Dr. Church's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Ryan Church, DNP
I felt respected and my concerns were taken seriously. Dr Church took appropriate steps to resolve my medical issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Ryan Church is AMAZING! I desperately needed someone to help me with my acute back injury and he was nothing short of a miracle worker. I called that morning and was seen at 10:30 later that morning. He was professional, kind, courteous, and calmly informed me of what was going on with my severe back pain! He took his time to tell me the do's and don'ts with my pain. He never seemed rushed or like he had anything else to do other than help me. His office staff Megan and Raelynn are just as amazing as he is. They took my paperwork and got me back to see Ryan in under 5 minutes. For someone who was in such pain I greatly appreciated their kindness and helpfulness. I was provided everything I needed and walked out of Ryan's office feeling much better than I had 20 minutes prior. I would ALWAYS recommend Ryan Church and his staff for any of your back pain needs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Ryan Church, Raelynn and his Medical Assistant Megan are amazing!!! My daughter was in excruciating pain and I called and they fit her in the same day! Ryan was professional, caring and helpful! He explained everything happening with my daughter to her and to myself. He explained why he was treating her the way he was and how it would help her. He is truly an exceptional provider! I would recommend him to ANYONE with back issues!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
My entire experience at The Comprehensive Spine Center was wonderful. Dr. Church explained more about my spine problems during this appointment than I've learned from other doctors/medical providers during the past ten years combined. He listened to my worries, fears and anxieties about my spine and other medical issues, answered each question thoroughly, and did not rush me through the process. He treated me with respect and kindness and offered excellent options for surgeons. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Dr, Church was very informative. He went through my medical records and carefully explained them to me in terms I could understand. Based on the information, he provided me with options and made recommendation as to the best course of action. Then, as I needed medical paperwork completed for my FMLA claim, he and his office completed the paperwork and patiently submitted it to my insurance carrier multiple times because one thing or another the insurance carrier needed. I am grateful to them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
A good place to start in exploring treatments for back problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Very knowledgeable about my injury. Made real progress in just one visit to managing the pain I've been having for months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Ryan is great!! Listened to me and explained everything. Thank you for helping me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Dr. Church is amazing and has an amazing staff. They are always helpful and generous. They always make you feel welcome and comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Church and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Dr. Church was very thorough in his exam, with his expertise found what others had miss in their exams.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
We have both seen Ryan Church this year and are deeply grateful for prompt scheduling, timely appointments, great listening skills, warm caring, comprehensible explanations, excellent triage, and that our backs can finally give us less pain. Anyone who gives Dr. Church less than a five star review is on a very different planet than we are.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Dr. Church has been amazing! He genuinely cares about his patients and strives to take the best possible care of them. He spends as much time as necessary to listen to your concerns, explain his plan of action, and implement that plan. He is truly an asset to the medical community and his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Would like to sincerely thank Dr. Church and his medical staff for the time spend reviewing my MRI and providing the professional medical advise and options to ensure I make the right medical decision on taking care of lower back issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
if i could give this doctor a negative 10 i would , very heart less and his bed side manner is horrible , talks about irrelevant issues and states very unnecessary comments to his patients , i walked out of his office feeling like i had no issues and now i have seen another doctor who was surprised to see my issues over looked my office visit was very unprofessional same with this doctor , I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE . hope this helps anyone who is thinking about coming here
Thank you for reaching out and please know we...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
I really liked my visit and felt he knew his field very well. I will go back if my issue should come back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
Dr. Church is the best doctor I have ever seen. His professionalism is outstanding, and I truly appreciate that he is genuinely concerned and invested in my well-being. He is also very personable and approachable. I wish all medical professionals shared his personality. I cannot overstate how much I appreciate his help, and I feel very lucky to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
I’ve heard about the amazing Ryan Church and went to see him myself after trying physical therapy and rounds of steriod injections from a different provider. Ryan gave me a potential answer to my back pain which had never been presented to be even by an elite round of spine doctors. He asked questions, listened, and showed compassion. He also has a sense of humor which kind of puts you at ease as a patient. I recommend Ryan Church and his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
I was naturally apprehensive on my first visit with Doctor Church, also in some pain. Right from the moment I arrived in the office I was made to feel welcome and at ease. Doctor Church did his exam and I felt like he cared about me and my situation. I felt he knew what he was doing and that I was in good hands. Thanks to all of the office and Doctor Church. They are the ones I want on my side!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
I have been suffering from some back pain for years and discussed the matter with several docs. I appreciate Dr. Church's views of minimal invasive procedures for back pain and am following his recommendations. Very, very satisfied with his diagnosis, interaction, care and knowledge. I trust him with my aching back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ryan Church, DNP?
very rude & unprofessional never have i experienced such a rude doc, not helpful or willing to help, all he did during the visit was criticize me for the whole hour he didnt give me a chance to explain to him about what was going on, the doc made unnecessary and hurtful comments, brushed my concerns off on the ground. that I am not worth doing further investigations. He continued to tell me that helping me would be a waste of time, very disappointed with my visit i wouldnt recommend this doctor.
Thank you for reaching out and please know we...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Church?

Insurance accepted

AARP
Altius Health Plans
Federal Employee Program (FEP)
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Hometown Health Plan
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Medicaid
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Church treats patients.

St. Mark's Hospital