Ryan Albertson, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Ryan Albertson, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in South Burlington, VT. Be sure to call ahead with Ryan Albertson to book an appointment.

Ryan Albertson

Vermont Gynecology

1775 WILLISTON RD South Burlington, VT 05403

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

• Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check if Ryan Albertson treats your condition or procedure

• Menopause
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Ryan Albertson accepts

Ryan Albertson accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Ryan Albertson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ryan Albertson

3.7

Ryan Albertson?
  • Office environment (2)
  • Appointment scheduling (1)
  • Staff friendliness (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
I had my first time visit with Vermont Gynecology. Ryan Albertsons made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. You could tell that she was passionate about Women’s Health and knew what she was talking about. She was extremely professional and didn’t dismiss my questions or concerns. Ryan took the time to address each and every one using her years of experience as examples I could relate to. I will definitely use Ryan Albertson for my future appointments. If you need to go to the gynecologist I would definitely recommend Ryan @ Vermont Gynecology.
Breana West – May 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Albertson, NP?
I honestly can't say enough good things about Ryan. I've been seeing her for over 5 years and she is my top recommendation for a provider in the Burlington area. I look forward to my appointments with her! Everyone I've spoken to who has seen her as a provider says the same- she's compassionate, knowledgeable, and a wonderful NP. She's taught courses on women's health at UVM and has significant experience and graduate education in sexual health. I wish all providers were as great as Ryan.
Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Albertson, NP?
The absolute WORST gynecological visit I have ever experienced. I unfortunately have an extensive history and have seen gynecologists since the age of 13. The last 5 years, I have traveled for work, so am unable to see my usual provider for my annual. From the moment Ryan Albertson, NP walked in the room, she was immediately off-putting and judgemental. I am a nurse myself, so I appreciate nurse practitioners, but her bedside manner was atrocious. She was abrasive from her introduction until she walked out of the room, she tried to make changes to my medication without understanding my full history, announced she would not be performing an exam, even though it is required by my primary GYN. She did not answer my concerns, did not listen well, and spoke negatively about my body. I have never felt so angry and upset after an exam.
Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ryan Albertson, NP?

How was your experience with Ryan Albertson?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Does Ryan Albertson, NP accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Ryan Albertson accepts your insurance.

What are Ryan Albertson, NP's top areas of care?

Ryan Albertson frequently treats Birth Control, Breast Exam, and Gynecological Examination. See all procedures and conditions Ryan Albertson treats.

Where is Ryan Albertson, NP's office located?

Ryan Albertson's office is located at 1775 WILLISTON RD, South Burlington, VT 05403. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Ryan Albertson, NP offer telehealth services?

Ryan Albertson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Ryan Albertson, NP?

Vermont Gynecology