Ruth Dombrowski, MSW

Social Work ·  Female · Age 60

Ruth Dombrowski

Ruth Dombrowski, MSW is a social worker in Charleston, SC and has been practicing for 24 years. She graduated from Salem State University in 1995 and specializes in social work, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Ruth Dombrowski accepts most major insurance plans.

Ruth Dombrowski has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(843) 860-7929Find providers who accept this insurance

• Couples Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Sex Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I welcome clients who are struggling with all sorts of life issues and work with them to find new and creative ways to tackle today's challenges. I believe that everyone should have access to quality counseling services so I accept most insurances, including Medicare, and offer a sliding scale fee for those under financial hardship. Please give me a call to see if we are a good fit!

• Social Work

3.9

Ruth Dombrowski?
Ruth Dombrowski's Performance
What People Say About Ruth Dombrowski, MSW
My wife and I started working with Ruth 2 1/2 years ago when we first got married. We worked through some minor issues very quickly. She got us to understand each other much better. Low cost and very efficient. I had to go to her individually seven months ago after my doctor gave me very powerful anxiety medication. She pulled me through the difficult period of withdrawal with compassion and intellect. Her experience gave me the knowledge to understand what I was feeling and gave me insight.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ruth Dombrowski, MSW?
Ruth has been helping me for over two years now. She has always been professional and courteous to me. She has a way of speaking truth with compassion and understanding. I would recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ruth Dombrowski, MSW?
Checkout Ruth's website for a complete list of her credentials. I found her very knowledgeable and effective. She gave me a lot of suggestions to help me with problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ruth Dombrowski, MSW?
Ruth is awesomesauce! She has been helping me for almost two years. The insight she provides has helped me weather some very tough storms. She listens well and is able to talk to you on your terms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ruth Dombrowski, MSW?
She has helped me realize many things about myself and has helped me in making positive changes. Ruth has always spoken the truth to me in such an understanding and empathetic way. She has always been professional and courteous. I would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ruth Dombrowski, MSW?
Ruth is very insightful of human behavior and has helped me overcome serious difficulties that have held me back from engaging in life and relationships. She has encouraged me to look at behaviors that were self defeating, and in doing so, has given me a healthier way to live. She is brave enough to be truthful, which is not always pleasant but very much needed if one wants to heal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ruth Dombrowski, MSW?
Ruth has been such a blessing to me. I have been going through some very difficult and emotional times and having her guidance to help me deal with these issues has helped me immensely. I feel she is an integral part of my support system.
She forgot my appointment 2 times
I sincerely apologize for this happening -- I try...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Ruth Dombrowski, MSW?
I only visited this social worker once and upon meeting her in the waiting room I would say she gave me quite an unprofessional “look” and proceeded to tell me there was “ something wrong with me” because I didn’t have kids and questioned me why I didn’t. I had just moved to Charleston and she knew I was from the Boston area. She made it verbally clear she didn’t like Bostonians and was happy she kept her “Southern sensibilities”. She’s a disgrace to the social work community.
Sounds like you had an awful experience! I'm...Read More
Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Ruth Dombrowski, MSW?

How was your experience with Ruth Dombrowski?

Compare Providers