Russell Surasky, FAAN

Neurology ·  Male · Age 37

Russell Surasky

Surasky Neurologic Center for Addiction

15 Barstow Rd Great Neck, NY 11021

Russell Surasky, FAAN is a neurology specialist in Great Neck, NY and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology in 2009 and specializes in neurology and addiction medicine.

Russell Surasky accepts

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Borderline Personality Disorder
  • Cocaine Addiction
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizophrenia
  • Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Dependence
  • Suboxone® Withdrawal
  • Xanax Withdrawal

Dr. Russell Surasky, FAAN, ABAM, ABPM, is a double board certified neurologist. He is the only physician in the U.S. with this combination of credentials. He serves as the chief physician and consultant to multiple addiction centers on Long Island. H...

• Neurology

Russell Surasky's Performance
What People Say About Russell Surasky, FAAN
Best doctor EVER!
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Always cordial and speaks on the topic
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr. Surasky is a kind and concerned physician. He actually seemed to truly concerned with my health. He absolutely did not rush me out of the visit and spent over an hour with me,unlike a lot of doctors. What I truly like best was his offer of a few different options and didn’t force anything on me. I would highly recommend this doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Just the best! The most attentive, caring, knowledgeable and as bonus has a great personality!
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Love this Dr. he is truly an amazing human being!! The kindest doctor !! He saved my life!! He is my earth angel!!??
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr Russell Surasky is an excellent Doctor. It’s rare these days to visit a Doctor who actually cares so much about your health not money. He thinks outside the box and makes himself available to his patients. I would recommend him to anyone who truly wants a caring bright personable doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr Russell Surasky is the best in the business. He gave me the knowledge and means to kick a very bad opiod habit that has destroyed me for 10 years. And ruined all my relationships I would recommend him to anyone who needs help to save their life. He is available at any hour and will accommodate you the best he can and he's the absolute best at that. 5 stars and then some. Thank you doctor from the bottom of my heart. I can have a life now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr. Surasky has changed my life. With his expertise, understanding and care, I have been able to identify and overcome issues that have been plaguing me for years. His knowledge of what treatments are needed to best suit my needs is matched by his attentiveness and care. I would recommend him to any one who may be struggling and looking for a resolution to make their life the best it can be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Doctor Surasky is one of the most professional, patient, best doctors I came across in my life. He is kind, caring and treats his patients with out most respect, no matter who they are, what problems they have and does everything in his power to put his patients first. If you need help with an addiction, he will explain how everything works and choose the right treatment for you. He is in touch with patients 24/7, which shows how much he is devoted to helping people. I highly recommend Him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr Surasky is amazing, I have never had a Dr understand my situation better then he does and he is helping me get my life back, I owe him everything!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr. Surasky is the person to see for pain free drug withdrawal. He is the doctor to see to regain your life back from drugs. I brought my nephew to Dr. Surasky. After his first shot of Vivitrol he was instantly free from his Heroin craving. I urge anyone to call his office to save a loved ones life and find out exactly how it all works. To quote my nephew "how come no one knows about Vivitrol it saved my life".
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr. Surasky is a great guy. I think he may have just saved my life. He uses non opioid medication to fix withdrawal symptoms while your body continues to heal. It's better than Suboxone it's better than methadone. Don't hesitate to go see him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
by far, the best Dr I have ever come across. I have known him for many years, i have relapsed a few times and he has never judged me, he welcomed me back and helped me with everything, going above and beyond doing things that he hasn't had to do for me, and getting me into other Dr's offices to treat my benzo addiction to slowly taper me off of them. this man is a saint . dont get me wrong he has been brutally honest with me at times but its what i needed to stay clean this time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Very good doctor who will work with you and is concerned with the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr surasky should be canonized as a medical saint. He is the most caring, compassionate and attentive doctor I have EVER seen. I have seen many doctors in my day and not one that cares genuinely the way that he does. HIGHLY recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr. Surasky has been a life safer for me. The treatments he recommended and that I have received has significantly improved my health. He is very informative and takes his time explaining the treatment. He is also very encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Doctor Surasky genuinely cares about seeing his patients get better and helps to take any healthy route to get to success.
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
best doctor i ever had very understanding and truley wants his patients to get better
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
Dr. Surasky has been extremely helpful and accommodating, both professionally and with financial aid assistance, throughout my visits to his office. He is extremely knowledgeable and often provides great advice for my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Russell Surasky, FAAN?
My experience with Dr Surasky has been nothing short of amazing. He makes me feel very comfortable & is very informative about everything he does & prescribes. His office has late hours & I have always been able to schedule emergency appointments quickly. There is not a long wait to see him. He listens to any fears & concerns addressing them all. There is a parking lot directly across the street as well.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Russell Surasky?