Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Russell Hoch, DC
Dr. Russell Hoch, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Bloomsburg, PA.

499 W Main St

Bloomsburg, PA 17815

• Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hoch

• Chiropractic

Dr. Hoch does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Hoch is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hoch has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hoch has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hoch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hoch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hoch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hoch to family and friends
Dr. Hoch's Performance
in Danville, PA |
Dr. Hoch is the most professional and caring provider I've ever met. If you are looking for an honest professional who will tell you if he can resolve your issue, this is the place to go. Great office staff also...
Dr. Hock was recommended to me by my orthopedic surgeon. The staff is friendly and courteous. Dr. Hock is extremely compassionate and knowledgeable and he has greatly improved my health. I don't know how I could have coped with the chronic pain without his expertise.
in Bloomsburg, PA |
Dr. Russell Hoch provides wonderful care to his patients. He is very thorough and explains everything. My back and neck have improved so much since I've been his patient! I highly recommend his services!
in Berwick, PA |
Dr. Hoch's office is a very friendly, compassionate atmosphere. The staff is efficient and caring. Dr. Hoch is very knowledgeable and has excellent diagnostic skills. His adjustments always leave me feeling better. X-rays can be performed on site as well as physical therapy. I recommend him, Dr. Jason Seltzer, and Dr. Amanda Seltzer to all my family and friends.
in Bloomsburg, PA |
Dr. Hoch is amazingly intuitive with adjustments. He always knows what's out of place and through the adjustments "puts me back together" with ease and efficiency. The office is super clean and his staff are always warm and friendly.
in Bloomsburg, PA |
Dr. Hoch is very adept in spinal manipulation. Very professional in his approach to chiropractic care. He uses adjustments plus therapy and/or x-rays to treat his patients.Same day appointments are easy to get
in New Columbia PA |
I had never been to a chiropractor before, but when I began to have trouble/pain when walking up steps, and my family doctor told me there wasn't anything wrong but here are some pain pills, a friend convinced me to go see Dr. Hoch. I got an appointment immediately, and I was hooked from the minute I met Dr. Hoch. He pinpointed my problems immediately, and I am now pain free!! I would recommend Dr. Hoch to anyone who is having problems and getting no where with their doctor.
Bloomsburg, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hoch for over 30 years. I know his adjustments and therapies have been one of the reasons I was able to teach Health and Physical Education for 37 years. Dr. Hoch is able to diagnose and treat different conditions with high levels of success. I have recommended him to my family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Russell Hoch, DC?
Are you Dr. Hoch?