Chiropractic  |
Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC
Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Freehold, NJ. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years.

Hometown Family Wellness Center

9 Broadway

Freehold, NJ 07728

• Elderplan
  • EmblemHealth
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Brokstein

We take a unique 4 pronged approach that no other chiropractor in the Freehold NJ area uses. We address the cause of your problems so you can once again enjoy your normal daily activities. Unlike other offices, we value your time. We do not overbook our office. One of our goals is to keep your waiting time to a minimum. We want you to be pain free and and healthy without drugs or surgery so you once again enjoy your normal daily activities!

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Nutrition
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Brokstein does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Weight Loss Management
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Pennsylvania State University / College Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Brokstein has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brokstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brokstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brokstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brokstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brokstein to family and friends
Dr. Brokstein's Performance
Freehold, NJ |
Working with Dr. Russell has been great. I was in pain daily. I was walking with a limp regularly as if I were substantially older. Just over a month into treatment, the pain is gone and so is the limp. It has been an amazing experience.
in Freehold, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Brokstein for the last couple years he is an Excellent Dr. I would definitely recommend him ! He cares about his patients and has such knowledge he has helped me so much . I have seen other Doctors in the past and no one has helped me like him ! Hands down best Dr he deserves all 5 stars !
in Jackson, NJ |
Started seeing Dr. Russell when I was about 28 weeks pregnant. I had awful lower back pain and a specific issue with my lower left side. Dr. Russell has experience in helping women get some relief during pregnancy and I am so glad I am now one of those women! In a few short weeks I've seen a huge difference in my comfort and mobility. The doctor and his staff are knowledgeable, patient, and personable. I always feel welcomed and important when I enter the office!
in NJ |
I have great experience of professional care, kindness and help through my appointments with Dr. Brokstein in Freehold , NJ His unique knowledge in Chiropractic medicine worked fast to cure severe back and shoulders pain. I found my doctor and highly recommend you to experience his care. Elena Smirnov
in Matawan, NJ |
I went in with severe lower back pain that was affecting my activities and sleep. I'm happy to say that after treatment, the pain has gone away.
in Freehold, NJ |
My fourteen year old son is an ice hockey player who is often complaining of low back pain, hip pain etc. Dr. Russell has worked with him not only on adjustments but also on muscle strengthening exercises to help prevent injuries. He has definitely improved his stamina, posture and balance on and off the ice. Dr. Russell has an extensive sports based knowledge and is not your typical chiropractor. I would highly recommend him.
in Hackensack, NJ |
Really helped with hip pain and neck pain. Less achey when getting up in the mornings! Learned stretches to help maintain adjustments. Highly recommended!
in Freehold, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr Russell for several months now. The first week I noticed a difference in my mood, back pain, and sleeping behaviors. I've been to other Chiropractors and no one goes above and beyond like Dr Russell. He is like having a Personal Trainer, Health coach, and Chiropractor all in one, The adjustments gives immediate relief. Over just a few months I was showing over 50% improvement after being in a car accident. I highly recommend him to everyone.
in Freehold, NJ |
My low back pain has improved greatly due to the excellent care I've received from Dr. Brokstein and his kind and professional staff. I've had lower back pain for years and have visited many chiropractors before finding Hometown Family Wellness Center. He has been able to keep me healthy and relatively pain free for more than a year now. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Brokstein!!
in Englishtown New Jersey |
Dr Brokstein always takes the time to explain and answer any questions you may have. Dr Brokstein also puts high priority on being on time for your appointment, which is great because he tries his best to keep the patient's wait time to a minimal.
in West Windsor, NJ |
I had severe lower back pain when I started with Dr. Brokstein. That was in the middle of March. I was alarmed because I was going to Disneyworld the middle of April and thought I would be unable to walk. I thought I would need disc surgery. He told me he would be able to make me feel better by vacation. That is exactly what happened. I would go to Dr. Brockstein twice per week to get adjusted and also did the stretching exercises he gave me. I am still going once every 2 weeks. Feel great.
in Middletown, NJ |
If you value your health, look no further, you found a practice that values you too. Within a month of my initial visit I was back to pre-injury status. The staff is professionally courteous and very amenable. Dr. Brokstein is very knowledgeable in all aspects of his craft and genuinely cares.
in Monroe Township, NJ |
There is no doubt that Dr. Brokstein is one of the best chiropractors. I started my treatment last year after I started experiencing some tingling in my feet with a low back pain for which the medical doctors had no answers. A few visits and I started to feel better. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. The stretches that he recommends are an absolute must and are extremely helpful. Staff is very friendly. There is no wait at all as long as you arrive on time for your appointment.
in Monroe Twp, NJ |
I spent a lot of time researching a chiropractor before choosing which one I would start going to and I definitely chose the right one. Having never been to a chiropractor before I felt very comfortable from the time I walked into Dr. Brokstein's office. I've only been attending for a short time but the results I've seen are exactly what I've been looking for.
Have you seen Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Are you Dr. Brokstein?