Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 51

Chiropractic

Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC is a Chiropractor in Freehold, NJ and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus medical school in 1998. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC

1.1904761904761905%
1.1904761904761905%

Dr. Brokstein

Bestest Chiropractor
I have been going to Dr. Brokstein for over a year now. I had been disheartened by many chiropractors as they would spend less than five minutes on me. Dr. Brokstein always spends the full amount of time on me and actually cares! My neck and back are my issues. Since going to him I have no more migraine issues as well. Dr. Brokstein is also very knowledgeable on all kinds of natural holistic supplements for just about any issue of concern.
Rosalyn Goldsmith – Jun 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
I was skeptical going to see a chiropractor but after a few sessions seeing Dr. Brokstein, I feel amazing. I went in with an annoying shoulder blade pain for months, as well as lower back pain and antagonizing migraines. Now those pains are gone and my migraines are far few and in between. Dr. Brokstein definitely cleared any skepticism I had going in and I recommend him to anyone in need of an amazing chiropractor.
Anthony – Aug 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
When I first came to Dr. Russell I didn’t think I needed a lot correction in my posture but now after a couple of visits I’ve seen dramatic improvement in my posture and reduction in back pain. Every week the pain in my back gets less and less, it’s such a relief that I was able to have him work his magic on my back. I’ve always been skeptical of chiropractors but Dr. Russell has completely changed my views and show me the benefits of how my back can be improved. One of my favorite things about his office is that when you have an appointment you’re never there waiting 30 minutes to an hour to see him. Every appointment I’ve ever gone to he keeps his word to see you at the time that you are scheduled for. I can’t tell you what a relief it is to finally have somebody that respects your time. If you’re looking for a chiropractor you don’t have to look any further go to Dr. Russell Brokstein!
Bianca – Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Dr. Brokstein clearly knows his trade and takes the actual time to help you with your specific issue(s). He has helped me tremendously in the little time I have been going to him. Whether you are hurting or in need of general spine care, Dr. Brokstein can help.
Janet P., Freehold, nj – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Went with back and neck pain after pregnancy feel so much better no more migraines or shooting back pain this is best chiro iv been too.
Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Excellent care. I would recommend Dr Russell Brokstein as I got the best care . The staff was great also . I have felt much better since my first appointment when the Dr evaluated me. Thank you for caring ??
Esther Rodriguez – Jul 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
If you are need of a chiropractor, I highly recommend Dr. Russel Brokstein. When I wen to see him, I was nearly incapacitated with severe sciatica. The pain was so intense that I borrow a walker just to walk. Dr. Brokstein took me in the next day. His assessment identified a disc problem in my lumbar. His first adjustment significantly reduced my pain. After a few weeks I no longer needed he walker or my cane. His table-side (bedside) is fantastic. He is quite calming and easy mannered. He knows his stuff! He was mater-of-fact with my condition and treatment/rehab plan. He kept to his word when he told me if I would need to see an orthopedist, which I eventually needed to do. I was about 85% healed when he suggested I see an orthopedist (which in my case was necessary due to an underlying condition). My orthopedist, who was no relationship with Dr. Brokstein, said he heard of Dr. Brokstein and that he has a good reputation. It was a 5 star experience.
Kevin Tuohy – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
I visited Dr. Brokstein with severe pain in my back and buttocks. I found Dr. Brokstein to be patient, informative and very understanding. His treatment and advice enabled me to gradually return to normal activities. I went biking for the first time since my injury yesterday. It was fantastic. I've been to other chiropractors before and highly recommend Dr. Brokstein!
Apr 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
I blindly found him on my Insurance list and googled him looking for a Chiropractor near my work. He seemed cool from his website and pics so I gave him a try. After slipping on ice and knocking my jaw out and pulling my shoulder out moving an old lawnmower, after just a few adjustments. Dr Brokstein got me back into feeling great again. He is attentive and very informative. I def would recommend him to anyone suffering.
Nicole in Freehold – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Lower back pain sufferer for years, seen numerous chiropractors without any success. After 4 or so visits with Dr Brokstein I am almost pain free!
Anthony C in NJ – Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
I had years of bad posture, heavy backpacks, and so forth negatively affecting my health. Within a few visits, Dr. Brokstein's adjustments had alleviated symptoms I'd resigned myself to living with. I would recommend anyone to get a consultation and start improving and maintaining their health.
Robert – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Dr. Brokstein isn’t like any other; he takes his work very seriously and works to get you to feel like your old self. He has helped me through serious pain and has shown me various exercises to improve my lower back issues. I highly recommend visiting him as he will go above and beyond to help you.
Sep 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Dr. Brokstein is amazing and is the best chiropractor that I have ever been treated by. He’s very knowledgeable and thorough with his evaluations, and he and his staff are very friendly.
Keith D. in Fair Haven, NJ – May 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Never had been to a chiropractor before, but now I’m a believer. I had a severe pain in my lower back and at one point could not get up from a chair without screaming. I finally made an appointment with Dr. Brokstein. I limped into his office and my very first visit was able to walk out without too much pain. After a couple of weeks my pain is almost gone. I’m now a believer. Thanks Dr. Brokstein
Kathie in Bayville NJ – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
As a massage therapist, I learned very early on that if I was going to take care of others, it started with me first. Dr. Russell took the time in detail of how I would reach all my health goals. Suffering with fibromyalgia for the last 15 years, he's eliminated the pain. He introduced me to a lifestyle of good nutrition and exercise. He's not only made me a stronger person, but my parents as well. I highly recommend Dr Russell to anyone who would like to change their health for the better!
Lisa Fortunato in Bayville, NJ – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
I would not recommend this office to my dog. After calling the office to let them know I would be late for my appointment, then agreeing it would be ok if I'm not seen right away. I had to wait for an entire hour to be seen. On top of that, they charge you a late fee of 70 dollars if you miss your appointment. It's not worth the time honestly, go somewhere else where they would accommodate you. I don't need a lecture after a long day at work, about me being late. Take my advice, this office is n
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Freehold – May 09, 2018
I would like to apologize to my staff and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
I am so very happy I found Dr. Brokstein!! He zeroed in on my problem and came up with a program consisting of stretching and manipulation. I went from a pain level of 8 to a low of 1 in just a few weeks. Dr. Brokstein is very personable and always reactive to my needs. I would highly recommend him (this from someone who has seen seven different chiropractors over the last few decades.)
Monroe Township – Mar 13, 2018
100% satisfied
donna w in freehold nj – Oct 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
I was referred to Dr. Russell by a friend. I was having really bad low back pain and prior to seeing Dr. Russell I went to a walk in clinic only to be told that my back pain was sciatica and they prescribed me muscle relaxers and anti inflammatory med's. Nothing they gave me seemed to work or take the pain away. I have seen Dr. Russell about 6 times so far and already I am able to do things that i couldn't before, one being most important, holding my two small children.
Nicole in Jackson – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?
Working with Dr. Russell has been great. I was in pain daily. I was walking with a limp regularly as if I were substantially older. Just over a month into treatment, the pain is gone and so is the limp. It has been an amazing experience.
Freehold, NJ – Jul 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Russell Brokstein, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Brokstein?