Dr. Roy Picard, DC

Dr. Roy Picard, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Dr. Roy Picard, DC is a chiropractor in Shelby Township, MI. He specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.Read his story

6300 22 Mile Rd # 2

Shelby Township, MI 48317

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Picard

Dr. Picard's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Picard "They say that if you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. I can honestly say that after being in practice for over 25 years that I truly love what I do. I've always had a strong desire to help individuals who have been told that "nothing can be done" or "you will have to live like this". Many of those people are looking for an answer on how they can get well. Doctors who practice traditional medicine have a great track record for helping individuals with emergencies and acute conditions; however, when it comes to helping those with chronic health conditions, their track record is not as good. I am not a medical doctor and I do not give drugs or offer surgery. I graduated as a doctor of chiropractic in 1990. Since then I have received many hours of postgraduate studies. I am board eligible in chiropractic neurology, a member of the American Functional Neurology Institute, a Diplomat of Pastoral Science and a Diplomat of the American Association of Integrative Medicine. There is no greater reward to me than to help individuals suffering from chronic conditions such as: thyroid disorders, ADD, ADHD, migraines, headaches, peripheral neuropathy, chronic pain, and digestive system problems, in a safe, natural way. Working with those individuals who truly desire to get well is an honor for me. If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired, then call my office and we will be happy to show you how you can put an end to your suffering."

This content was provided by Dr. Picard "We specialize in chronic, and difficult cases and get to the cause of your problem. Knee pain, Shoulder Pain, Foot Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Neuropathy, Mood Disorders, ADD/ADHD, Insomnia, Thyroid Dysfunction, Sugar Dysfunction, Disc Injuries, Autoimmune Conditions...  Many patients drive 3-4 hours to the office.  There are many hotels in the area that can accommodate those who travel long distances and we can schedule to make your trip as convenient as possible. We are happy to work along with your MD, DO or other healthcare providers."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Integrative Medicine
  • Nutrition
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic

Dr. Picard does not have any board certifications listed.

• Decompression
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Examination
  • Spinal Decompression
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life University
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Picard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Picard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Picard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Picard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Picard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Picard to family and friends

Dr. Picard's Performance

Dr. Picard Says:

For further information regarding results that patients have achieved you can visit:

Best office experience ever. I saw results since the first two visits. Dr Picard and his staff are very knowledgeable and take very good car of you. I am able to feel my left leg and bend my knee now. Those two actions were very hard for me two months ago but not anymore. I am able to even feel my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Took my wife to Dr Picard Memorial Day 2017 in a wheel chair. He worked on her 3 times a week. The Monday after July 4th she walked in to his office under her own power. Was to be operated on July 18. Operation was cancelled. Continues to improve wonderfully.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
During my interview with Dr. Picard, he immediately explained his approach to peripheral neuropathy - Holistic. After my examination, tests, and x-rays Dr. Picard developed a program specifically for me with adjustments as my body responded to treatment. Each element of the treatment plan is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am very grateful to Dr. Picard for the wonderful service and great relief his treatments have given and are still giving my mother. My mother (Lu) always raves about the girls in your office and all your services. Keep up the great work!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was suffering from 1 herniated disc (L4-L5) and 1 bulging disc (L5-S1) and unable to get out of bed for 2-1/2 weeks. The nerve pain down my leg was the worst pain I had ever experienced. . After the 2 initial visits with Dr. Picard, I could tell I found someone who understood what I was going...more
Are you Dr. Picard?