Roxana Albut Sahlean, LMHC

Roxana Albut Sahlean, LMHC

Counseling  ·
Female
Roxana Albut Sahlean, LMHC is a counselor in Brookline, MA. She specializes in counseling and psychotherapy.

1680 Beacon St Ste A

Brookline, MA 02445

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Roxana Albut Sahlean

This content was provided by Roxana Albut Sahlean "My approach to therapy is holistic, meaning that I take into account the whole person, not just one's problems, and that I view your thinking, emotions and physical symptoms as interconnected in the process. In addition to my training in traditional 'talk therapy', I am a certified yoga teacher and Reiki practitioner, which means I can incorporate modalities such as mindfulness, breathing and energy exercises, as well as therapeutic movement, when appropriate and depending on my client's interest. I take a collaborative approach with both my adult and younger clients, as I believe in everyone's inherent dignity, freedom, and the importance of acting on deeply felt personal choices. This view extends to the parents of children/ adolescents I see, as I believe family to be central to the treatment process."

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Roxana Albut Sahlean does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Education data for Roxana Albut Sahlean is unavailable at this time.

Roxana Albut Sahlean has no awards or honors listed.

Roxana Albut Sahlean has no media or publications listed.

• Romanian

Roxana Albut Sahlean does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Roxana Albut Sahlean and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Roxana Albut Sahlean's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Roxana Albut Sahlean?

How was your experience with Roxana Albut Sahlean?