Ross McCallum, LAC

Ross McCallum, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Ross McCallum, LAC is an acupuncturist in Milwaukie, OR and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine in 2010 and specializes in acupuncture and massage therapy.Read his story

16097 SE McLoughlin Blvd

Milwaukie, OR 97267

• First Choice Health
  • Health Net
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • LifeWise

Learn about Ross McCallum

Ross McCallum's bio

This content was provided by Ross McCallum "I completed my training at the Oregon College of Oriental Medicine in Portland with a Master of Oriental Medicine degree. This school has been rated the best school in the country in the field several times (at least in 2007 and 2012). The program at OCOM was three years long, including a one year internship at several area clinics. I also trained for a month in two different Nanjing hospitals, where I got still more hands-on experience treating patients with acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. After graduation, I worked for about a year as an associate acupuncturist of my teacher Dr. Yan Lu at his clinics in SE Portland and Vancouver, WA. After starting at Clackamas Injury Rehab I completed training to become both a Chiropractor's Assistant and a Physical Therapy Aide as well. I also received my Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. I continually keep myself up to speed on the latest research in the medical field. I was a co-chair of the research club at OCOM the whole time I was there and I was also President of the Chinese language club during my time in grad school. "

This content was provided by Ross McCallum "I help patients heal themselves through the obvious, massage, Chinese herbs, and acupuncture, but also through patient education about things such as nutrition and supplement recommendations. I listen to your story closely and ask a lot of questions to make sure we're on the right track. I often find that patients know themselves better than I do (surprise!)."

• Acupuncture
  • Massage Therapy

Ross McCallum does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Tennessee
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2007
  • Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Nanjing University Of Traditional Chinese Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Oregon College Of Oriental Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2010

Ross McCallum has no awards or honors listed.

Ross McCallum has no media or publications listed.

Ross McCallum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ross McCallum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ross McCallum's Reviews