Ross Brutman, LPC

CounselingMaleAge 46

Ross Brutman

Quest Counseling and Consultation Services, LLC

281 State Route 34 Colts Neck, NJ 07722

Ross Brutman, LPC is a Counselor in Colts Neck, NJ. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Ross Brutman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Ross Brutman treats your condition or procedure

Ross Brutman's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Exposure Therapy
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Attack
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • PTSD Treatment
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress

Ross Brutman accepts

Ross Brutman accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO
Self Pay

Ross Brutman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ross Brutman

Ross Brutman

My experience with Ross has been amazing. I found Ross at the perfect time during such a rough period in my life. He was there for me. He taught me how to deal with my OCD and Anxiety in ways I never thought of. The techniques he taught me where life saving! Thank you Ross, I will always reach out to him for any assistance I may need in the future.
Leo – Dec 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
I would absolutely recommend Ross to my family and friends. The connection he had with my son, who is 11, was astounding. My son struggles with anxiety and OCD and the tools that Ross taught him have helped tremendously. The change and difference I see in my son is overwhelming. His confidence is sky high and he can't wait to get back to school. Knowing that we can reach out at any time for a check in is also very comforting.
Aug 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Ross has helped me heal in a way I have not been able to do so on my own or with any other therapist. I have been struggling with OCD since I’m 7 years old and now I’m 31 and I still struggle. It was only until I found Ross that I found true results that healed, helped, and changed my very outlook on life. I couldn’t say enough good things about this man. He is doing gods work, and truly makes me feel cared about. He has given me back a happy life.
b – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Ross' level of care is crazy. He truly wants to help out and utilizes the best approach possible for each situation. I love his way with words, I always feel comfortable with him and he allows me to truly open up and be myself. I have been seeing Ross for over a year now and he has allowed me to improve my mental health tremendously. Ross is insanely relatable and truly is the best at working to deal with my issues.
Jan 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
The moment I spoke to Ross on the phone, I was immediately comfortable with him. He is warm, personable and quite humorous. My daughter was struggling with some OCD issues and Ross has helped her manage with practical techniques. He is very easy to talk to and he is an excellent listener. My daughter finds him very caring, and truly can’t wait to have her sessions with him. I can’t say enough about him. He has been a true blessing for our family. He is very knowledgeable with the struggles of OCD. I highly recommend him.
Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
I've been seeing Ross for over a year now and he has truly helped me through some tough times in my life. He is easy to talk to and I've always felt very comfortable talking to him about my personal struggles or about anything in general. I've learned a lot from him and would recommend him to anyone battling anxiety/OCD related symptoms.
Mike – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Ross is a true Professional. He treated our 16 Year son and we can’t say enough about his Expertise and Relatability. His Compassion and Uniqueness is unmatched. We recommend him highly. We are so grateful to find someone who not only has the knowledge but ability to succeed with an effective outcome.
Alex and Vivian – Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Ross came highly recommended to my family almost a year ago. My son was suffering with OCD and it became worse over the last year. He and my son made an instant connection and he made him feel like what he was going through was not only normal but something they can work together to help make Isaacs OCD and mental health better. I am happy to say that over the last 8 months Ross has helped my son so much and is always there to let my husband and I know ( with my sons consent of course) what they are doing and how we can help with the process. I am truly grateful that Ross is a part of Isaac's journey. He always helps him through the difficult times with all the right tools. I would highly recommend Ross for any adolescent who is struggling or needs a different perspective on any mental health issue that come along. I am so grateful that my son has the opportunity to work with someone so caring and so knowledgeable as Ross is, both here and virtually when he is at school.
Amy Greenspan – Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Finding Ross was our greatest blessing. Our 13-year-old son was struggling with school-related issues. At their first meeting, they bonded instantly—Ross has an ebullient and self-deprecating way about him that immediately puts you at ease. His humor is infectious, and my son sincerely looked forward to talking with him. His advice was always grounded in practicality, and oftentimes he presented a point of view you hadn’t thought of before. I couldn’t recommend him more highly. My son is doing SO much better.
Lizz Dinnigan – Dec 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Ross is more than an exceptional counselor, but a wonderful human being! He approaches every one of our sessions with sympathy, empathy and care. I am truly grateful that I have been able to work on my OCD issues with him. I have noticed a world of difference since starting our sessions, and I highly recommend him for anyone seeking help!
Matthew – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Working with Ross Brutman was incredible. I was recently diagnosed with OCD and was truly terrified during my first session- full on panic attack. Ross didn’t skip a beat- he’s kind, patient, understanding, and warm. I cannot thank him enough for his help. He has given me the tools to manage my OCD and gave me my freedom back.
Nov 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Ross saved my life. This is not hyperbole. He found me at the rock bottom of OCD. OCD is a terrifying disease, but somehow the terror was always less when Ross was around. How can a bully like OCD stand up to Ross' warmth and humor? OCD seems less scary between laughs. Ross is a brilliant, talented therapist. He "gets it" and he "gets it" the first time. He is intuitive and sometimes he knows what I am saying before I even know what I am saying. More than that, he genuinely cares. Ross is not just my therapist, but my friend. He deserves all 5 stars and more.
Will Johnson – Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
I can truly say that Ross was a God send for our family. He has been counseling our Elementary age son for OCD for the past several months. He made our son feel comfortable and helped us help him develop the techniques and therapies to deal with his anxiety and the resulting OCD. We highly recommend him for those seeking counseling for young children or adolescents.
Oct 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
I have been seeing Dr. Brutman for several months now and he has helped me tremendously with my OCD symptoms. He is quite intuitive and can comprehend or get at what I am trying to tell him even if I can't communicate it clearly. You really feel like a patient of his who has your best interest at heart. He also makes himself available to you by phone between sessions if desperate, which to me means he is really dedicated. I am so very grateful to have found Dr. Brutman and for him to take on my severe case of OCD.
Jennie – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
I am a care manager from Middlesex County CMO I have worked with Ross for many years. He continues to be an asset to every family he works with. Ross is very involved with the families he works with, he is always willing to get things done and help. Ross is dedicated to the youth and family' s and always uses language that the family is comfortable with when explaining a childs diagnosis. I will continue to utilize Ross E. Brutman services in the future.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Ross has been a true help to my family. Ross has been with our family for quite some time. He is an awesome therapist, advocate, and role model to my son!! Thank you Mr. Ross!
MK in West Windsor, NJ – Nov 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
Great experience with my child who was saying and as acting out in alarming ways.
Rob in East Rutherford – Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
He was very understanding, and really helped me work through my issues.
Mitchel Cohen in Manalapan, NJ – Mar 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?
We found Ross at pivotal time in our sons life and our family is better for it. Our son is now 10 and he has progressed from being labeled a bad kid with a short attention span to now going far and above what we could have imagined. Ross is different then I had imagined in a therapist and I mean that in the best way. He is super cool, funny and keeps kids at ease and interested. He also worked with our schedule beautifully. Very accomadating to the patients and parents needs in every way.
Pat in Old Bridge, New Jersey – Feb 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ross Brutman, LPC?

How was your experience with Ross Brutman?
Provider explaining information to patient