Roshni Dave, LCPC

CounselingFemale

Roshni Dave

Northwest Psychiatry

10 Executive Ct Ste 5 South Barrington, IL 60010

Roshni Dave, LCPC is a Counselor in South Barrington, IL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Roshni Dave to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Roshni Dave treats your condition or procedure

Roshni Dave's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Injury Behavior

Roshni Dave accepts

Roshni Dave accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Roshni Dave's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Roshni Dave

4.4

Roshni Dave?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (15)
  • Explained conditions well (15)
  • Listened & answered questions (15)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
Being South Asian and asking for help is very difficult. Roshni made coming to therapy easy. Being that she is south asian it was helpful to not have to explain cultural norms to her, she just understood. It was like talking to a friend, but with mental health experience. She taught me tools that I will use forever. She helped me to find my voice again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Roshni has been a great asset to my daughters treatment team. She understands the complexities of having an eating disorder and how the whole family is impacted by it. Not only has she helped my daughter with her recovery, but also has met with my family on numerous occasions to answer our questions and worries. She continues to support all of us even though my daughter is her patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
I have seen Roshni for almost six years now. She has been there for me through a lot of changes in my life. Through all these years she has listened without being judgmental. She is also really understanding and will go the extra mile to help if she can. She understands mental health issues and how it impacts people. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a kind, understand, and smart therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Roshni is amazing. I cannot begin to express all of the ways that she has helped me! She is a very down to earth, honest person & she always listens non-judgmentally and provides many different strategies to help. She has also helped me in aspects of my life when I need some unbiased advice or to talk through. For it being my first time going to therapy, it was an easy transition and has been extremely beneficial working with her. Deciding to see her was one of the best decisions I've ever made!
Streamwood, IL – Oct 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
I was in a family session with Roshni, and after that I couldn't schedule any more appointments because her office wasn't responsive. After many phone calls and emails, I stopped by and Roshni was rude to me. That is just my personal experienced with her.
Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Roshni has been a huge support to me. She is very empathetic, and has offered many coping strategies which have helped me in my daily struggles with anxiety. She is very patient, kind, professional and extremely flexible with my needs. In today’s world it’s not very often that you have someone like Roshni to listen and offer support.
Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Shes very trustworthy and experience. Easy to talk to and good with tailored advice.
Casey – Feb 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Roshni is amazing. She's helped me through so much and has a lot of knowledge and experience with all kinds of disorders and treatment options. Her counseling has given me reality checks when my anxiety makes me irrational and compassion when my disorder is getting the best of me. She just rocks, overall. Highly recommend :)
Mount Prospect, IL – Sep 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
She is a very blunt but nice person. She is extremely smart and overall an amazing therapist.
Apr 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Roshni has helped me overcome and manage my symptoms. She is thoughtful and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to our sessions weekly. She has a way of holding me accountable, but still being compassionate and understanding. I have been able to learn a lot about myself and it has helped me in my recovery.
Barrington, IL – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Amazing experience. I have learned skills and tools that have helped me greatly. She is understanding, relatable, and easy to talk to. I feel like a new person, I have progressed so much. Highly recommended.
Hoffman Estates, IL – Aug 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Excellent experience with Roshni; she has always made me feel comfortable and heard.
Barrington – Aug 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
I highly recommend Roshni, she's really caring and has a great way of making people feel welcomed. She genuinely cares about her patients and has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life. Before I started seeing Roshni I had experienced horrible treatment from previous therapists and had a very negative outlook on seeking treatment. Roshni has completely changed my view and I love that I can reach out to her anytime I need to.
Sarah C in Chicago, IL – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Roshni is amazing. She always makes me feel extremely calm and comfortable, and I feel like I can really open up to her about all of my issues without fear of judgement. She has a unique calming affect on me, and I look forward to my weekly sessions with her and getting her perspective on things and her helping me with my struggles.
Sam in Schaumburg, IL – Jul 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Roshni Dave, LCPC?

How was your experience with Roshni Dave?

• Counseling