Roshni Dave, LCPC

Roshni Dave, LCPC

Counseling  |
Female
Roshni Dave, LCPC is a counseling provider who practices in South Barrington, IL.

10 Executive Ct Ste 5

• Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Inpatient Mental Health Counseling
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Roshni Dave does not have any board certifications listed.

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Mood and Adjustment Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Self-Esteem Problems
  • Self-Injury Behavior

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Roshni Dave is unavailable at this time.

Roshni Dave has no awards or honors listed.

Roshni Dave has no media or publications listed.

Roshni Dave does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Roshni Dave and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Roshni Dave's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Roshni Dave to family and friends
Roshni Dave's Performance
Mount Prospect, IL |
Roshni is amazing. She's helped me through so much and has a lot of knowledge and experience with all kinds of disorders and treatment options. Her counseling has given me reality checks when my anxiety makes me irrational and compassion when my disorder is getting the best of me. She just rocks, overall. Highly recommend :)
She is a very blunt but nice person. She is extremely smart and overall an amazing therapist.
Inverness, IL |
Roshni is an excellent therapist who has far more expertise than anyone in the area. I've worked with several therapists in the past, but no one is as effective as Roshni is. She is easy to talk to and understands the complexities that I am going through. She has an amazing recollection and leverages that in my ongoing visits. Most importantly, she is upfront and honest which helps me hold myself accountable. She knows how to help others while also taking a compassionate approach.
Barrington, IL |
Roshni has helped me overcome and manage my symptoms. She is thoughtful and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to our sessions weekly. She has a way of holding me accountable, but still being compassionate and understanding. I have been able to learn a lot about myself and it has helped me in my recovery.
Schaumburg, IL |
She makes me feel comfortable and relaxed, she takes a no pressure approach and is great to work with. Her knowledge of disorders and treatment shows through her work.
Hoffman Estates, IL |
Amazing experience. I have learned skills and tools that have helped me greatly. She is understanding, relatable, and easy to talk to. I feel like a new person, I have progressed so much. Highly recommended.
Barrington |
Excellent experience with Roshni; she has always made me feel comfortable and heard.
in Chicago, IL |
I highly recommend Roshni, she's really caring and has a great way of making people feel welcomed. She genuinely cares about her patients and has helped me through some of the hardest times in my life. Before I started seeing Roshni I had experienced horrible treatment from previous therapists and had a very negative outlook on seeking treatment. Roshni has completely changed my view and I love that I can reach out to her anytime I need to.
in Schaumburg, IL |
Roshni is amazing. She always makes me feel extremely calm and comfortable, and I feel like I can really open up to her about all of my issues without fear of judgement. She has a unique calming affect on me, and I look forward to my weekly sessions with her and getting her perspective on things and her helping me with my struggles.
Have you seen Roshni Dave, LCPC?
Are you Roshni Dave?