Rosemary Arias, ARNP

13 Reviews
Rosemary Arias

Heart & Family Health Institute

293 NW Peacock Blvd Port St Lucie, FL 34986

Rosemary Arias, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Port St Lucie, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

At a glance

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Rosemary Arias accepts

Rosemary Arias accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Rosemary Arias treats your condition or procedure

Rosemary Arias' Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Rosemary Arias?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Rosemary Arias

4.3

Rosemary Arias?
Rosemary Arias' Performance
What People Say About Rosemary Arias, ARNP
I had an appointment march 18 and they took care of me right away.The staff is very friendly. Dr. Arias is very nice, she is like part of the family.She takes time to explain, ask questions and allow me ask.I feel very confortable with her and I will recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
Very helpful and professional. Makes your visit comfortable, and puts you at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
I was a little overwhelmed when she first walked into the examination room, I was being prepared for surgery. I was briefed on everything & even had my EKG right in the ofc. I’m quite satisfied with her, & would definitely recommend her to family & friends. Now I have two reliable Dr’s, Dr. Arias & Dr.Sanz. Thanks to two dedicated Dr’s.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
She was very knowledgeable & personal. Took time to discuss different topics & answered all questions. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
Wow,easy to set up appointments,fast and efficient staff.Peacock staff always accomade.Rosemary Arias has always been able to help,evaluate and explain to both my husband and I any issues or questions.We couldn’t be more pleased with the entire staffing@SLW,Peacock office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
Ms Arias is a fine Nurse Practitioner. She genuinely cares about my health and medical issues. She will take the time to listen and respond accordingly..
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
I am so happy to have Rosemary as my Healthcare provider. She is very knowledgeable in my handling all of my health care needs. She has helped me correct my diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. She takes her time in explaining everything and is so thorough. For those of you who think MD's are better let me tell you I have never had a physical exam by any doctor as thorough as Rosemary. I will always see her!
Thank you for the positive feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
I truly cannot believe anyone would give Rosemary anything less than 5 stars. My visit with her was more than complete and her personality is outstanding. It is amazing to me how people would rate her on things she cannot control, she works in a large organization and many of the thing associated with her practice is beyond her control. I am very happy with Rosemary and will continue to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
Awesome! she explains everything to a level that is easy to understand. During an exam , she picked up on something that has saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?
I would not recommend Rosemary Arias because she is not qualified to make the correct medical decisions necessary for her position. I went in for a pre-op, and after two EKGs, she was unable to determine that they were well within in the normal limits and sent me to a cardiologist for further testing. The cardiologist confirmed that the EKGs were normal, and should have easily been recognized as such. She should not be in a position to interpret diagnostic tests/procedures.
Mr ____, I understand you would have like me to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Rosemary Arias, ARNP?

How was your experience with Rosemary Arias?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Rosemary Arias treats patients.

St. Lucie Medical Center

Port Saint Lucie, FL

68% Patient experience rating, 1% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)