Roseannette Cooper, LAC

Roseannette Cooper, LAC

Acupuncture  |
Female
Roseannette Cooper, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Chestertown, MD.

311 Rosin Dr

Chestertown, MD 21620

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Roseannette Cooper

This content was provided by Roseannette Cooper "I give patients my full time and attention and listen carefully to them. Many come to me with problems of a chronic nature that have not been helped up to that time, despite seeking many modalities. In 20 years I have found no shortcuts to this process. I look at each person's health concerns as a unique opportunity for me to make a positive difference in their lives. And most of the time it's a win/win situation for me and the patient. I refine my skills and help someone and they feel better!"

• Acupuncture

Roseannette Cooper does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Ramapo State College Ba Environmental Studies
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Tristate College Of Acupuncture New York, Ny
    Medical School | Graduated

Roseannette Cooper has no awards or honors listed.

Roseannette Cooper has no media or publications listed.

Roseannette Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Roseannette Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Roseannette Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Roseannette Cooper to family and friends
Roseannette Cooper's Performance
I am a 67 year old male who has had issues with many things such as a terminal cancer known as Waldenstroms's Macroglobulinemia which was found in 2002. Following treatment, a host of other issues continue to develop and if not for the expertise of Roseannette Cooper I'm certain that I would not still be here today. She knows how to connect the dots unlike any medical professionals you will find. Thank you.
in Chestertown, MD |
Seeing Roseannette was one of the best decisions of my life! She not only helped me with my acupuncture needs, but she found a genetic disorder and got me started on proper vitamins and I no longer suffer from depression! She found many other things that were not as quickly diagnosed by my primary care physician. She is very in tune with all types of medicine and cures. She made me a better-feeling person almost immediately!
Have you seen Roseannette Cooper, LAC?
Are you Roseannette Cooper?

Visit Roseannette Cooper